We made YouTube boissss!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=kVeZ0_Lhazw

(at 2:10)

Other urls found in this thread:

geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/#.VLhk7xqcWZM.twitter
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

TOASTING IN EPIC BREAD

the video was very well made and presented the AR very well
Leni Riefenstahl approves

Sup Forums is an imageboard, not a messageboard.

Hail our people.

So they were planning on using Spencer and the full white nationalist crew to legitimize and demonize the alt-right, correct? Then it all backfired when he turned out to be pretty well spoken and not hateful?

Bump

>Richard Spencer
>White
xD!!!

pretty much

No, they want the movement to grow because then more people will believe their lies during the midterm elections.

who's this Richard Spencer faggot

Fuck off Jimmy Nu-male

Wait-wait-wait. SPENCER IS A CUĆKLORD
-he was married to a FAT GEORGIAN SUBHUMAN
-That fat hoe was Dugin's personal translator(anti-European Eurasianist)
-He has no problem with partially Amerindian partially African subhumans being within his movement
-he has no problem with part jews
-he has no problem with part negroid """"whites""""(pic related)
-he has no problem with non-European from the beginning Hungarians/Bulgarians to be in his movement
How is he pro-White or """divisive"""(shitskins and mongrels on Sup Forums always call you D&C when you point out that they are muhdicked rape babies)

If wasn't for the title it would have been a fair video

(((The Atlantic)))

bump

>tfw white nationalism doesn't sound as edgy anymore

good shit spence

>yfw russians are the most nonwhite in Europe

(((EU)))
Dropped. Race denialists organisation by constitution

Do you have any source backing up these claims.

that little sperg at the start and end deserves a solid in the head.

Even by your inaccurate, false meme map. Russians are one of the most European(more so than German and French). That's given that it got "studied" with all the 30-50 ethnic groups of Russia

Every time i see this faggots picture its a cringe fest

He is an obvious shill

People who say this heard about the hail trump from the kike media and never listened to another word he said.

how? this guy is exactly what the outcast shitlords on pol need. a leader figure. good looking, well spoken, intelligent, confrontational, etc. 2017 is hopefully going to be a massive year for him.

So this faggot took Sup Forums to real life and is profiting off of it?

>Jew reporter

Every time. Also it took them this fucking long to make the full vid. They released the Roman salute clip all by itself with no context, and now weeks later they release the full clip with context. Fuck the (((atlantic)))

>anybody who is succesful in the movement is a shill
Fuck off faggot.

He's cringey as hell dude saying the shit you see on Sup Forums out loud sounds fucking retarded, just makes him seem like some edge lord loser

post your rare Spencers

>Spencer
He's just another Milo

Actaully he's worse because at least that faggot is somewhat entertaining to watch

Hahaha

>don't speak your mind goy you sound (((cringeworthy)))

Fuck off you blue pilled faggot, go censor your self somewhere else

>Spencer
>He's just another Milo

christ that purple shirt

>Another faggot trying to take control of a movement saying that "IT WAS ME. I STARTED THIS. ME ME ME"
>Spencer
pick 2

This right here is currently one of the fundamental problems of pol. We lash out at our own. We belittle and criticize people that are actively trying to fight for our ideals and values. Someone will have to try and do it. Why not someone like Spencer? Give his main speeches a try, for real, don't just glance over them, watch them. Now, tomorrow, just do it. This is exactly what/whom we need.

This is the face of /leftypol/.

>Give him a try
Why do you imply i haven't watched all his media apperences?

I have and i've found him to be subversive at the very least
>memes in speech
>can't speak for shit
>fat
>doesn't get his group to actaully start making change or helping people for maximum PR
I woul;dn't mind if he wasn't so fucking dumb

I don't see him going GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW, yeah he's a sperg but anyone explicitly talking about white nationalism is gonna sound spergy. Still someone's has to do it.

I like Spencer and Milo.

kek

Fucking nu-Sup Forums

Fuck off Khan.

Fucking /leftypol/.

>Another faggot trying to take control of a movement saying that "IT WAS ME. I STARTED THIS. ME ME ME"
>literally starts "alternative-right.com" the same year the term first appeared
>spent years creating a network of fellow pro-white groups, from counter-currents and occidental Observer, to fucking TRS and dailystormer
>all the sudden youtube personalities start declaring themselves "alt-right" despite being basic conservatives just to make a name for themselves and push their books
>centipedes are retarded as usual and think alt-right is a "civic nationalist" movement
>clinton says alt-right is explicitly pro-white
>spencer says alt-right is explicitly pro-white
>triggered basic bitches who only found the term in august say NONO HES A PLANT OR HES COOPTING THIS MOVEMENT THIS WAS NEVER ABOUT IDENTITY POLITICS

>of pol
I can 100% guarantee the people starting the FUCK TRICKY DICK threads are not from here

Mike Enoch's face at 11:02

After you Xian

>can't prove me wrong
>better call him /lefty/
toplel

>alt right
>(((alt))) right
Spencer is literally just a more productive version of the average autist who has now attached himself firmly with the MSM label of alt right. Giving the MSM an easy way to demonise the movement. Not to mention that most of his followers, r/donald and nu-Sup Forums are a bunch of losers who can't even afford to get to the gym a few times of weeks hurts.

Let's not forget that the (((alt right)) has a modern art tier symbol, when all he needs to be was to call the movement Traditionalism

Though i can understand how hard that is for non Euros to understand because they have 0 tradition in the first place

He barely ever uses memes. I've heard him say praise kek once. He speaks really fucking well, don't know what you mean with that. He's not fat. Have you heard his recent speeches? He's literally telling people to find their heritage, their culture, and go back to it, reconnect. He's on the right way and we shouldn't needlessly criticize him for the dumbest shit.

We YouTubers and shit now

Breddy Gud

This. 100%. If you know anything about Spencer and all the people he knows and who respect him in the Alt-Right movement, which is just an umbrella term among many, you wouldn't be saying he is a plant or a shill.

I'm so glad he's our patsy. When shit hits the fan, I want to see his pasty self-absorbed grin vanish instantly. I want to see him in action without our memes as his crutch

Oh Hans maybe your right and that i'm spoiled because Britain has much better speakers than the rest of the world.

But then again
>Taking advice from Germans

Just like Milo he'll be found to be using this as a way to make fame/money in a few years

Spencer is a faggot, fuck him and his gay ass organization.

As Trump, DISAPPROVED AND DISAVOWED.

Kek

>Not to mention that most of his followers, r/donald
you're a fucking retard aren't you?

>Though i can understand how hard that is for non Euros to understand because they have 0 tradition in the first place
that confirms it, a shame we dont have such great traditions as "lose our entire empire" and "get invaded and ethnically replaced every few hundred years."

Fuck Spencer, he's a clown. I'm glad Trump disavowed him and the NPI. Stupid hick projected his shitty views onto the God Emperor and got btfo.

Wonder how made he is now that Sup Forums has claimed Kanye as /our guy/ rather than his gayass.

>the homosexuality is part of implicit white identity guy and culture guy
>Sup Forums laps it up

No thanks faggots. I'll raise my family without your Neo-Nazi larping, while any kids you have(lol) get their assholes rimmed by your fellow compatriots.

Your right, with America its "Never had an Empire" and "Get replaced in less than a few hundred years"

>non-Euros have no tradition
>family goes back over 1000 years in England, as far as I traced
>born into Anglo New England family
>have been here since the Colonial era
>fought on the side of the Crown
>have lived in the same White Anglo area for 200+ years
>0 tradition

Maybe not as connected as some Europeans are, but definitely more so than most Americans that are only 3rd / 4th generation from nigger-tier places like Sicily or East Europe.

> /r donald

>Individuals = The Majority
pick 1

America is a whore of a nation

Hahahaha look at the Russian talking about who is white and who isn't! That's very cute.

Like I said. We eat up our own, paint them as opportunistic frauds with nefarious intentions. Good luck getting anything moving forward with this attitude. Sometime it's necessary to stop the pessimistic shitposting and realize that if we want to see positive change in all our lifetimes, we have to find leader figures to represent us. Spencer is one.

The Alternative Right was created by Paul Gottfried.

Spencer is just an attention whore that likes larping as a nazi for attention, he doesn't have any solid ideas behind him and he was against Brexit and Trump.

Good video bump

>libs are cuck and low test numales
>saw 9:19
lmao

Don't be mislead, Spencer and his organization (NPI) are a cohesive, presentable group of clean-cut individuals that are normalizing White Nationalism RIGHT now. Something no one else is doing, or coming close to doing.

>Sup Forums has claimed Kanye as /our guy

We never proclaimed a nigger anything but a threat to society.

Who?

And England isn't? How is it that America is a whore if you can't even protect and defend the legacy of over a thousand years given to you, hard fought for, by your ancestors? You can't even stand up to the Muslims, they ruin and rape in your country and you do nothing. You bow down to these fucking shitskins all because you are too afraid to be called racist. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Also:

>get asskicked and raped by scots, germans, vikings, arabs, french
>America is the whore

Nice meme faggot

>Give his main speeches a try, for real,
I have, they are bad

He's essentially a mirror of the left. Whenever he does QA he just dodges any question he doesn't like.

He contradicts himself all the time, is very vague, and outright talks crap.
>ie America is a white nation and always has been and should return to that but don't worry black people you will be fine but I won't explain how

he claims to represent the "alt right" which is not a unified ideology at all and certainly isn't white nationalist (it's just anyone who's anti globalism & anti progressives). Not only that, but the fact he tries to imply and even claims from time to time he started it all... but like I said time to time, he flip flops a lot and backs way from anything he thinks will really piss people off.

Lastly his general attitude and the way he carries himself. He isn't the least bit inspiring, too metrosexual and such a nazi wannabe

White Americans have minimal admixture. I could link a map of our ethnic groups and only claim one was the true representation of our country, but that's obviously not true.
You have cognitive dissonance.

geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/#.VLhk7xqcWZM.twitter

>America literally has "Bring me you unwashed masses" on thier 2nd most famous monument
>Britain's immigration is due to old Colonial links
ahahahahahahaha
At least try and stop that stereotype of being the ignorant America

How is white nationalism being normalized in any way whatsoever? All that has happened was that the media put shit like this into the mainstream to use against Trump, but white nationalism is not mainstream. White nationalists in the US are a fringe minority, and their movements have gained no traction whatsoever.

Trump recently disavowed the alt right and the NPI. He is also considering letting illegal children immigrants stay in the US. In the US, there are 6000 nonwhite children born everyday, in a country that is already 50% nonwhite.

How in the ever loving fuck will White Nationalism ever gain traction in the US. White Nationalists will never obtain power in the US, and say they did, what would they do? Start opressing 70% of the US population? By 2050, minorities will outnumber whites.

Spencer is a joke, and his organization is a waste of time.

>Never had an Empire
>what is the philippines

>Get replaced in less than a few hundred years
t. kzhar mdibi alibaba muhammad

>that Dom King SJW faggot getting destroyed in the comments

Oh wow even the Germans had a bigger Empire than you
t.60% and falling

>"Bring me you unwashed masses" on thier 2nd most famous monument
And a Jewess wrote that bullshit, of course.

Some opportunist fag who started claiming himself as the face of White Nationalism and a self-proclaimed leader of the Alt-Right. He presents weak arguments, rode the coattails of Donald Trump and Sup Forums, and overall falls short of William Pierce and David Duke, by considerable margin. Even worse, he says memes outloud in his speeches, like an elementary school principal trying to be hip with the kids. I wouldn't mind him, but I don't like seeing leaders who are even bigger fags than Milo.

Most Americans are mongrelized Europeans, mostly with majority Anglo and Germanic heritage.

Jews love to publically humilate America don't they.
And you just lap it up

>We'll get you elected Wilson if you give us control of the money and wage war on the Germans
>O-Ok master

They're still cucks and low test numales

The UK will be an Islamic nation in a generation. You have little room to talk.

How can there actually be people on Sup Forums trying to claim the Alt Right isn't White Nationalist?

How fucking new are you fuckheads? Get off my board you faggots

>Taking Sup Forums on face value
If that's true then America will be hispanic in less than one

>Alternative Right is a white supremacist website created by Richard Spencer and Colin Liddell in 2010
He was against Brexit because he is pro pan-europeanism.

>against trump
kek

He's the only person presenting an explicitly pro-white platform in thhe mainstream. Its not like we're going to be winning elections if we just couch the rhetoric right. We need a presence now, with trust in the media practically non-existant, people are going to be questioning the KKKNAZIWHTESUPREMACIST narrative hes presented alongside and hes a decent enough figure to serve in that role.

He never claimed to be the face of White Nationalism. He never proclaimed to be the leader of the alt right. Stop spreading false shit. In terms of memes, I've never heard him say anything more than a praise kek (like once) and telling the audience to calm down the autism. Sure, it's tacky and in bad taste. but as long as he keeps that shit down, I couldn't give a fuck. Sure as hell better than Milo's CONSTANT pausing in his speeches to roll his eyes and bathe for 4 seconds in the glory of his crappy jokes lol.

It used to be screencap me, not videocap me and show it to the masses :/

wow they actually made Forney not look like a faggot, this is super misleading

>Whenever he does QA he just dodges any question he doesn't like.
he dodges screeching Tyquandas who begin their question with an ad-hominem and 3 minutes of afro-centrism

>He's essentially a mirror of the left.
christ, you're just a basic bitch libertarian who thinks "identity politics" are the root of all evil arent you?

>he claims to represent the "alt right" which is not a unified ideology at all and certainly isn't white nationalist (it's just anyone who's anti globalism & anti progressives)
get the fuck out of here, it was and always will be explicitly pro-white

The Alternative Right as created by Paul Gottfried was a counter to Neoconservatism, if anything it was Paleoconservatism.

Paul Gottfried himself is Jewish it was onlly later that white nationalists tried to hijack the term alt right because their own brand is tainted and failed.

I thought cucks and low test males cant do shit like this.

We did it Reddit :^)))))

Jews should be for white nationalism anyway. Like, not all for it and stuff, but if a jew isn't even willing to let white nationalists get their views out there, says they're all natzis, etc., then he's an anti-white bigot.

>puerto rico
>guam
>American Samoa
>panama
The difference is we didn't just color a map red and say dibs.
Regardless though, hows that #1 baby's name Mohammed?

very low amounts of them can , the left is 99% cucks.

>malaysia
But you're the same cuck that was making all those autistic pro-hillary "memes" before the election.

is it true ?