Jewish Redpill Thread

I've done it Sup Forums, I have finally understood why and how Jews control the world. After watching Marching to Zion, I understand now the Hate Jews have for this world, and putting the pieces together (the FACT that there is such a high concentration of Jews in big political, economic, and cultural positions) I have seen the light.

Now it makes sense why the holocaust is a hoax. Now it makes sense why hollywood is so anti-christian and against traditional values. Did Hitler legitimately do nothing wrong?

Post links, info, and anything you want regarding the Jew's and their stranglehold on the world to help other see the truth.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8&t=5135s
youtube.com/watch?v=cmiJgfNJphs
youtube.com/watch?v=-rhGMCYWqKI
holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com/
aish.com/atr/Wiping_Out_Amalek.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Marching to Zion: youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8&t=5135s Even if you are not Christian and don't agree with the presenter's viewpoint, you can see stil objectively see the Jewish mindset

youtube.com/watch?v=cmiJgfNJphs

Simple explanation of Holocaust: youtube.com/watch?v=-rhGMCYWqKI

holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com/

Can someone ACCOUNT for the FACT that it is illegal in 20 countries to critically investigate the holocaust? If it was true, then what threat does an investigation hold against it? If it was based on fact, then why is there such a need to persecute those who question it?

I was always aware Jews held prominent positions of power, but I could never see the truth because I never understood why. It feels strange knowing many of the events in the last 2000 years have been influenced and controlled by Jewish intervention

Das it mane

gas yourself

(((uNYzQHc4)))

kek, saved

apologize now

Do you even know where the star on your flag comes from, satan worshipper?

Not a single sound counter argument.
Stupid inferior goyim.

Sad.

These really aren't the brightest goys

>Doesn't even have a full dick

I would pity you, but I've realised that just makes you stronger.

>not paying taxes is cheating and stealing

>flag

>muh dick
>muh cum
typical leftist

44 You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies. - John 8:44

Jesus has put you under a great curse, son of Moloch

kek

aish.com/atr/Wiping_Out_Amalek.html

True to his mission, Amalek has historically tried to destroy the Jews. The first traces of Amalek are found when they fought against the Jewish people as they left Egypt circa 1300 BCE, attacking the Jews out of pure hatred – Amalek lived in a distant land and was under no imminent threat (Exodus 17:8-15). Amalek resurfaced later in history, in a battle against King Saul (1-Samuel ch. 15). Again, Amalek arose headed by the wicked Haman who commanded an attempted genocide against the entire Jewish people, as recorded in the Book of Esther.

So what happened to Amalek after that?

Sennacherib, the King of Assyria, circa 500 BCE, mixed up all the nations (Talmud – Brachot 28a). When he conquered a country, he would take a large segment of the population and send them to other countries. This caused confusion among the population so they would never be able to muster enough strength to cause a rebellion. In this way, Sennacherib was able to retain control. Many of these peoples intermarried with each other and their old nationalities became mixed together. Amalek also was mixed in at this time. This means the identification of a particular individual or group, as Amalek by the means of genealogy is absolutely impossible.

Does Amalek exist today?

The story is told about the great Rabbi Yosef Chaim Sonnenfeld, the revered spiritual leader who lived in the Old City of Jerusalem at the turn of the century. When the German Kaiser Wilhelm visited Jerusalem in 1898, Rabbi Sonnenfeld refused to greet him. He explained that the Kaiser exhibited the classic signs of Amalek (a tradition passed down from the Vilna Gaon).

Shockingly, the Talmud (Megillah 6b) identifies a nation called "Germamia" as the descendents of Amalek.

On that picture replace the Jewish face with "CORRUPT HUMAN NATURE" and have another person by the elephant saying "It's the Jews!"

Then it will be accurate.

Actually uncut. Agnostic. 168 IQ. White skin, green eyes.

Come at me inferior scum.

Real question, do Jews rip off other Jews or does preserving the tribe take precedence?

American Jews are just shifty businessmen who don't care for the faith.

Hasids are lovely people

Interesting, thanks user

Have you watched any of the links I posted? And if corrupt human nature is the problem of the subversion of society, how do you intend to fix it?

Hasidim grew out of turning away from the Rabbinical teachings of Judaism (due to lack of education within Jewish communities at the time) and focusing on a personal, spiritual connection with the creator rather than depending on the talmud for faith. This would explain why there is such a difference between the two groups you listed

You don't fix it. Blackpill is where it's at, you can only hope to exploit others' stupidity and dominate. That's the best it gets.

Lower to upper-middle class people have always been and always be, for the most part, total fucking sheep. All you can hope for is not to be part of the herd.

As to some of the links you posted regarding the holocaust and zionism:

1.) Not all Jews are zionist. Zionism is not even about religion it's entirely political in motivation.

2.) I don't feel like addressing all 21 questions regarding the holocaust other than I can say I knew survivors and my gut instinct tells me they weren't lying because I'm a fucking nobody and even if they told me the truth it wouldn't matter, no reason to lie to me.

That may be true but the fact of the matter is all the truly religious Jews I know are great people and believe their faith is for the good of the world, the only people they hate are Palestinians and that's because they're duped just as much as the goy. Identity politics works on almost everyone.