Is this what Sup Forums had in mind for making America great again?

Is this what Sup Forums had in mind for making America great again?
Dismantling net neutrality to take away you internet freedom?

techcrunch.com/2016/11/21/trump-transition-team-appointments-indicate-a-bid-to-dismantle-net-neutrality/

>tfw it's not canadians who get range banned

pls don't go

*tumble weeds*

i mean, would hillary not? seems inevitable honestly

Why would Hillary have undone what Obama put in place?

That's your best defense?
It was inevitable either way?

We're all going to lose the bandwidth we all currently have to corporate buildings that can afford to take up all of the fast lanes leaving us with whatever is left over....low or close to nothing

And that is the best you could come up with?

Net neutrality NEEDS to be dismantled. It's a fucking scam.

How exactly is something that keeps the pipes open to everyone a scam?

Have you read the proposed bill? It gives the Government way too much power over it. It doesn't do anything what you think it's going to do.

Net neutrality - keeps companies from putting throttles to reduce bandwidth, keeps the internet equal to everyone like a utility, insuring that we all have access. How is that a scam?

It puts EVERYONE in the slow lane in the interest of preserving equality. Categorizing it as a Title II is a mistake in every sense of the word. The bill allows funding of a group of people to monitor services. It also allows heavy taxation on all broadband services.

Additionally it straight up STIFLES technology advancement. Google fiber isn't possible under Net Neutrality.

It's 400 pages of fluff and feel good words, that are covering what they're really trying to do. I recommend you go and actually read the whole bill, not just rely on people to tell you what to think. It has a lot of dodgy and questionable stuff in it.

It WAS inevitable either way. Look up Clinton's stance on net neutrality. It's pretty much just as bad.

>Look up Clinton's stance on net neutrality.

Uh no, she and Obama supported it. It's the Republifags who are pushing for privatization of the internet.

net neutrality is keep bandwidth speeds low.

For example, without net neutrality, downloading a steam game would be a lot faster, because steam would pay the isp a little bit of money to deliver it faster. instead of 2 mb/s it would download at 50 mb/sec

Alright, but why was Google defending net neutrality if it's supposedly stifling their growth?

Wont happen.

Trump pretty much won the Presidency and dismantled the MSM because of the internet.

I download from steam at 9 mb/s on my shitty Charter internet.

But I don't want to give Charter and Time Warner more control.

republiklans are a disease. A blight on humanity. Their stupidy and greedy will never end. I would say lets destroy them but they are too busy destroying themselves. The anonymity on /pol is a reminder the real world crucify you lonely losers if you ever leave this heathen satanic zionist trick hate they neighbor safe space.

Race doesnt exist. Youre being used. Your soul is on the line.

Net neutrality stops companies from charging to visit certain websites

Trump won because there are a lot of midwest states only full of angry bitter judgemental and hypocritical poor white ppl. Maryland and California are the only states that matter because their not full of homogeneous dead weight who bring nothing to the table except fear and greed.

if you could make it a little less obvious that you're baiting, i'd really appreciate it

It's their internet, they can do what they want. This is just respecting property rights. Why the fuck can't you liberals understand that you're not entitled to a doctor's labor, a corps. hardware, etc.

>Implying giving the government more control over the internet ("net neutrality") is a good thing.

Companies should be allowed to charge whatever the fuck they want.

California does not matter.
Uneducated degeneracy.

I am seriously concerned. Why is Trump hating net neutrality? I thought he was /ourguy/, I praised the kek back in the beginning of november with you, and now he wants us shut down. Why? ;_;

If you fascists could get a GF you wouldnt be here jerking off all these loser edicks. But you lonely loser motherfuckers cant. So here you are. Sucking. "Wah wah wah tyrone fucks becky, becky calls me a creep."

Its just not your world to covet no more white boy. Or should I say albino and ashamed of it, cuz thats what you are. Super fucking ashamed of it. Stupid fascists, your end is at hand.

>Non-white
>HAz game
>Haz social skills
>Haz hottie euro gf
>Suck my dick lonely fashy crackers

Wew lad, nice meme
Good thing you are only joking and are not serious

Look at me. This is my thread now. And you are going to see the light albinos.

>charge whatever the fuck they want.

That's dumb, makes no sense.

RIP

Cool story Jamal

Bait. Pls do not reply.

Not an argument.

First he won't pardon Snowden, and now this, we still have time to block that faggot Internet hating bastard from getting into office.

No, we had stopping this in mind

[This site is deemed a hate site and will be subject to throttling]

Net neutrality was already fucked when Obama handed over the internet to the UN.

(You)

Hillary strongly supported Net Neutrality.

>Why is Trump hating net neutrality?

This isn't new user. I've been saying since June 2015 he was Jeb Bush with more energy. All the people he's appointing are the same people Jeb Bush would appoint.

Net neutrality is a fucking joke.

>alarmism
What do you need the internet for when we'll all be underwater in 5 years anyway?

>Hillary strongly supported Net Neutrality.

BUT BUT TRUMP RETWEETED LE GREEN FROG

THAT'S ENOUGH FOR ME

>he thinks the global warming meme is real

I wouldn't go that far. Jeb and all the bushes voted for Hillary

Net neutrality is a shitshow either way, but telecom is subsidized by the government - let the corps pay back all the grant money, then we can talk about who has final say on the rules of use.

Y'all know our government well enough to know that if they call it "Net Neutrality" it's anything but.

It's good news that the telecoms aren't going to be writing the net neutrality legislation.
Best if no regulation is made, since any 'solution' is the fox designing the hen house, making the situation worse.

>Post about net neutrality on Sup Forums
>Net neutrality on Sup Forums
>On Sup Forums
>Sup Forums

they need net access widely available to control us better.

won't happen.