Flouride?

Is flouride safe to drink anons?

Most bottled water and toothpaste in the US has "safe" levels of fluoride in it. What is it really doing to us?

Other urls found in this thread:

health.ny.gov/prevention/dental/fluoridation/benefits.htm
fluoridealert.org/issues/health/thyroid/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pineal_gland#Calcification
youtube.com/watch?v=JQIyYN0ZsSs
newsweek.com/fluoridation-may-not-prevent-cavities-huge-study-shows-348251
hsph.harvard.edu/news/features/fluoride-childrens-health-grandjean-choi/
huffingtonpost.com/dr-mercola/fluoride_b_2479833.html
pubs.acs.org/doi/pdfplus/10.1021/acs.estlett.5b00174
forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/fluoride.10149/
qualityassurance.synthasite.com/fluoride-and-the-atomic-bomb.php
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3491930/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

health.ny.gov/prevention/dental/fluoridation/benefits.htm

It prevents tooth decay (((3)))

Its a psychotropic buttocks neurotoxin that only works on teeth topically

what is dangerous about it?

no it calcifies your pineal gland making you lose your powers

say goodbye to your thyriod glands and enjoy your free estrogen treatment. turn into a faggot.

>but serious, try brushing your teeth with dog shit. It really works

Lowers IQ
drink flouride
shower in flouride
become nigger

How exactly do you expect fluoride to harm your Thyroid?

I used to fill bottles up with fresh flowing water at the beach that ran off a cliff face then down into rocks.

I then stopped giving a fuck and accepted the liquid jew

Its a waste product from aluminum manufacturing, they poison the shitizenry with it because its too toxic to dump in the ocean.

I just selected an image from google images. From the website it says that it can effect your thyroid, idk how.

>Increased lead absorption
>Disrupts synthesis of collagen
>Hyperactivity and/or lethargy
>Muscle disorders
>Thyroid disease
>Arthritis
>Dementia
>Bone fractures
>Lowered thyroid function
>Bone cancer (osteosarcoma)
>Inactivates 62 enzymes and inhibits >more than 100
>Inhibited formation of antibodies
>Genetic damage and cell death
>Increased tumor and cancer rate
>Disrupted immune system
>Damaged sperm and increased infertility

contributes to calcification of the penial gland.

that gland produces melatonin and dmt. ever wonder why all those religions have some sort of "third eye" thing going on? its right in that area.

Communist infiltration to subvert and destroy all of America!

>As human beings, you and I need fresh, pure water to replenish our precious bodily fluids.
>have you never wondered why I drink only distilled water, or rain water, and only pure-grain alcohol?

>Have you ever seen a Commie drink a glass of water?

lol this is true tho. take away their ability to feel god and they will CRAVE the comfort of being a cog in the deathmachine of communism

fluoridealert.org/issues/health/thyroid/

>A consistent body of animal and human research shows that fluoride exposure worsens the impact of an iodine deficiency. Iodine is the basic building block of the T3 and T4 hormones and thus an adequate iodine intake is essential for the proper functioning of the thyroid gland. When iodine intake is inadequate during infancy and early childhood, the child’s brain can suffer permanent damage, including mental retardation. (Iodine deficiency is the leading cause of mental retardation throughout the world.)

I don't know much about the third eye, but I have problems with doing basic math in my head.

When I was a kid I use to meditate before doing math because it was such an ordeal that took me forever to get done with math problems.

Floride is a strong electrophile that ionizes molecules.

It's relatively safe to clean your mouth with (like tooth paste) but dangerous to ingest.

Now this shit is as tinfoil as it gets

>contributes to calcification of the penial (sic) gland
do you have a single fact to back that up
>produces DMT
do you have a single fact to back that up

UHHH BUY GOYIM, DONT YOU WANT NICE SHINY TEETH???

a (((doctor))) gave my mom flouride drops to feed my older brother when he was a baby

makes u think

and the shills come out in full force. stop making white goyim retarded assholes, im fucking bored of this BLACKED society

well it's a good thing no one has iodine deficiencies since we iodize salt

>makes u think

i tink u need more fluoride. u aint suppose to do dat

so no facts to back up your retarded theories?

how can we measure the iodine in our system? is there any blood test?

here let me put my penis in your drinking water. It is good for your teeth. No the burden of proof is up to you bro

its literally on wikipedia faggot just use google holy shit

this is why flouride is ultimately bad. creates a bunch of low energy nu-males with no direction and no soul. your type just wants everything spoonfed to you

ITS TURNING THE FRIGGIN FROGS GAY!!!

there are plenty of studies showing efficacy of fluoride in preventing dental carries
(Dean HT, Arnold Jr FA, Knutson JW. Studies on
mass control of dental caries through fluoridation
of the public water supply. Public Health Rep 1950; 65(43):1403-8 for example)

you made positive claims involving the pineal gland, calcification and DMT production, requiring proofs

you do have a good point there you know...

> doesn't have an infowars alexapure quality water filter

no, thats xenoestrogens, but you dont believe in all that, right?

youre a good goy, r-right??

I'm actually thinking about buying one now

Those are the xenoestrogens nigga

Fluoride isn't a xenoestrogen

Perhaps you could provide a link to a wikipedia page showing that fluoridated water causes an increase in pineal calcium deposits?

BREAK THE CONDITIONING NOWWWWW!!!!!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pineal_gland#Calcification

Calcium, phosphorus,[17] and fluoride deposits in the pineal gland have been correlated with aging, showing that, as the brain ages, more deposits collect.[32] By old age, the pineal gland contains about the same amount of fluoride as teeth.[32] Pineal fluoride and pineal calcium are correlated.[32]

please fuck off you faggot. i had to SPOONFEED you this shit

user, you aren't seriously suggesting that correlation == causation are you? That would be very embarrassing for you

this is your pineal gland on flouride water

fuck off back to red dit with your lib arts degree

The caption reads that fluoride is deposited in the pineal gland. Could you elaborate on how that proves that the fluoride is responsible for calcium being deposited?

holy fuck the nu-male is stronk in u my friend. that or youre a jew, and in that case, STOP MAKING WHITE GOYIM RETARDED, THEY MAKE THE BEST ART AND YOU KNOW IT

I'm doing a PhD in biochemical nutrition my friend, no need to be upset because you can't provide proof for your claims

idk its just a pic from google.

is this true? What is false what is true? We need a fake news police

>implying I swallow my toothpaste

What's a good alternative to fluoride anyway?

>falling for the jew this hard

not eating like a fucking child???? you can brush and floss without flouride, you know this right???

One thing I have been reading about is just making your own toothpaste with baking soda and peppermint oil.

Isn't baking soda just flouride as well though?

>same ingredient as rat poison
that is warfarin, which is interestingly also used as a blood thinner in humans as well
>fluoride calcifies the pineal gland
no studies linked to show a causal relationship
>fluoride is so toxic
everything is toxic in some amount, even water. fluoride is definitely toxic at high levels. basic toxicology

It's poz semen

the real question is how many fedoras do you own

No its bicarbonate

Kein Fluorid in meiner Zahnpasta, ihr Hühner!

(No flouride in my toothpaste, bitches!)

Why not just use gum if the local water supply is lacking fluoride? You just drink water. It's a horribly inefficient means of delivery when it's absorbed through surface contact with the enamel.

yeah but why put it in the water? Water is fine without stuff in it.

assuming that there is negative impact of excess fluoride through water consumption, how can I reduce that amount?
boiling my water prior to drinking? water filters?

>hey guys, im gonna drink this water with lead in it! its ok though, its not enough to be toxic!

heavy metals bio-accumilate faggot. please stop, i just want whites to be like they used to. this nu-male society is fucking killing me

Here is the thing, all toothpaste has it, all tap water has it, all bottled water has it.

If thhy proved to you its bad what are you goi g to do anyway?

Fluoride in toothpaste is fine because you don't ingest it. But never take a sip of fluorinated water!

lol he's getting a phd yet he's on this forum website. Nobody in that kind of school environment has time to browse image boards so believe nothing he says ever

I only eat chicken, rice, steak, meatballs, potatoes and oatmeal. Rarely touch (((soda)))

Does it work though?

youtube.com/watch?v=JQIyYN0ZsSs

guys, the honest truth is you CANT avoid it, its true. the only hope is detoxification and in my unprofessional opinion psilocibin is the perfect agent for just that. of course some faggot will need PRUFS because nu-males dont trust actual lived experience

How come countries that don't have floruide in their water, or even use toothpaste, still have calcified pineal glands? It's not like this is a flouride-only related thing. Kunta Kinte from buttfuck, Africa also has a calcified pineal gland.

there is actual water bottles that say now with flouride! yay!

I use to think hmmm flouride must be good when I saw this.

It is hard to accept that we are being lied to so a company can keep selling us garbage.

>heavy metals bio-accumilate (sic)
fluoride isn't a heavy metal my friend. and yes, fluoride is deposited in bones at high levels, notably those well above what you will consume from water.
If it was shown that fluoride was bad at the levels we consume in tap water, I and the rest of my department would lobby the FDA to change regulations, generally.
>what is dose
really gets my noggin joggin

>thinking waste that companies dump into our water if "for our health"
>thinking a literal poison that if ingested in large amounts can actually kill you is "safe for your teeth

It's literal brainwashing and population control, why do you think the US has some of the worst health problems in the modern world?
I'll just leave this article here...

newsweek.com/fluoridation-may-not-prevent-cavities-huge-study-shows-348251

this is true. always keep your minds strong anons, your muscle is a brain and like all others, you use it or lose it.

"flouride to go" (((for kids)))

>the only hope is detoxification and in my unprofessional opinion psilocibin
please elaborate on this procedure.

thank you

>J'utilise des infographies de photo stock et prétendre qu'ils signifient quelque chose

My main issue with flouride is that they say they make us swallow if for our teeth, which is a laughable excuse in the modern world.

>implying it isn't finals week and grad school courses are easy as fuck if you aren't retarded

you eat "magic mushrooms" and after the "trip" ends you suddenly dont feel depressed and anxious 24/7

lol college is daycare at this point. good goyim get their shiny papers, bad goyim get otherized and ostracized.

yes. i've made my own toothpaste recently using betonite clay and charcoal. I would use a calcium clay instead of baking soda desu. the calcium is good for your teeth. the charcoal whitens them and helps with bad breath and peppermint oil kills some germs

>Chinese study on Chinese children found that in high fluoride areas IQ dropped by 15 points.
hsph.harvard.edu/news/features/fluoride-childrens-health-grandjean-choi/

>A recently-published Harvard University meta-analysis funded by the National Institutes of Health (NIH) has concluded that children who live in areas with highly fluoridated water have “significantly lower” IQ scores than those who live in low fluoride areas.
huffingtonpost.com/dr-mercola/fluoride_b_2479833.html

Fun fact: fluoride was used on Jews in concentration camps to test it's effects. There's a reason Jews did not rebel even though they outnumbered guards by the hundreds.

>My main issue with flouride is that they say they make us swallow if for our teeth, which is a laughable excuse in the modern world.

That's when the warning lights and the sirens play simultaneously.

you're thinking of liberal arts trash degrees
my PI told someone complaining about cultural sensitivity to go away, my last one voted trump

I didn't say anyone was too smart just didn't figure you'd have time. Lol realized when I posted this it was winter break. Either way, why aren't you studying instead of flexing your achievements with no facts on an image board?

You should be worried about Uranium more than Fluoride.

pubs.acs.org/doi/pdfplus/10.1021/acs.estlett.5b00174

How come I never see Sup Forums worried about anything more than Fluoride in our water?

You know other shit can contaminate our water too like Uranium right?

>china study
debunked because of the heavy metals in the water, lead, mercury and cadmium do actually have those effects

literally need a 65 on my stats course and 63 in immunology, I'm not concerned
>no facts
user pls I've cited studies, people are just making unbacked claims

maybe because Hitler cared about the Jews teeth?

We have toothpaste and mouthwash for that

so? you are brainwashed by empiricism. you are just another useful idiot. i fucking hate what they did to you people. your ancestors fucking built the world and now you all bumble around in a haze.

please decalcify your penial gland. just DREAMING will do this! meditation will too! your peneal gland is what makes your imagination happen! it is the basis for every fucking beautiful piece of art your people created and the fucking "jews" (real jews follow christ) are taking it from you. i fucking hate it.

take a shower, brush your teeth, and wash your hands with it. DO NOT INGEST IT

avoid it like the plague.

glass bottled spring water ... I go through a case of this a week... never drink tap water with added fluoride ..

check online to see if the water where you go has it...

forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/fluoride.10149/

qualityassurance.synthasite.com/fluoride-and-the-atomic-bomb.php

according to this taking a bath in flouride water has the same effects

Flouride unironically makes kids dumber
>In conclusion, our results support the possibility of adverse effects of fluoride exposures on children’s neurodevelopment.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3491930/

>brainwashed by empiricism
are you a postmodernist feminist? what the fuck are you doing on Sup Forums
>dreaming will decalcify your peneal (sic) gland
1. please for the love of god learn how to spell or something
2. why would dreaming decrease the number or size of calcium deposits in your pineal gland

DELT THIS RIGHT NOW

stimulation causes any organ to detoxify. exercise, good nutrition, deep thinking. its like a gunky cog. just force it a few times and the gunk will slip out

So you're like every run of the mill student who does really good and doesn't stress grades yet doesn't spend off time doing independent research to further your career and advance by building a portfolio of your own....... Dude that's the reason so many college grads are unemployed. Passing doesn't entitle you to a job and neither does wasting time on an image board. My brother had that attitude and with two degrees he is still entry level after six years, two degrees. Where I went to trade school and applied myself and have had no problem with employment. Not trying to lecture you, just hope the best for you. Maybe you can fix some serious problems, we would all appreciate it

Why the fuck put it in our communal water though?
If they want to give us Fluoridated water it should be in damned bottles to sell to liberal faggots. Not In the water EVERYONE bathes in.
There's definitely something nefarious going on. Maybe its just simple corruption. Companies lobbied so they could sell their waste product (fluoride) and put that shit directly in our water for a quick buck. Or maybe its the kikes attempt at breeding perpetually dumber and weaker goyim.
Regardless, Flouride should NOT be in our water.

Toothpaste makes me puke after use. What up?