Sup Forums BTFO!!!!

Haha. You cucks got BTFO. Trump is doing everything Hillary would have done.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/62019746/#62019746
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Please be fake news.

No this is great. It totally eliminates the argument for them leaving because it's "unsafe" in their home nation.

this nigga gets it

Having a safe zone means they won't be headed to Europe or the west, NIGGER. Hillary wants to increase our refugee count

hitler called the gas chambers safe zones too

So that means wtf democrats love Trump now

He said that we would help to establish safe zones and that the Gulf States would pay for them. Far different from Hilldawg's no-fly zone.

We get to be humanitarians without allowing these filthy shitskins in. It's a win-win.

As long as the safe zones are in Syria and not in the U.S. I don't see the problem. Keep those fuckers in Syria.

Hows is this what hillary wanted to do wtf?

Dummies conflate "safe" with "no-fly total interdiction" somehow.

>hitler called the gas chambers safe zones too
Implying they weren't. The gas chambers were delousing centers bro

What? He has been talking about establishing "safe zones" in Syria as opposed to taking in refugees forever. They often asked him to be specific about what he meant by "safe zones" in the debates. The only "zone" in Syria that a majority of Sup Forums has been opposed to is a no fly zone, which he isn't going to put in place but Hillary was.

He hasn't even got in office yet, and somehow the globalist have already made him their puppet. They work extremely fast.

holy fuck i remember a thread where an user said he went to a trump rally during the campaign and had a mission to tell trump the only way to stop the mass flood of sandniggers into europe, and to save the white race, is to set up safe zones. He ended up being one of the people trump shook hands with in the audience and told trump as much as he could, but trump stopped hin and basically said he already knew, and not to worry. Then he gave him an autograph, called him smart, and later doubled back around to shake his hand again. Anybody have this story capped?

Safe Zones are for refugees who are actually good people. They want to get away from the war and at the same time, they don't want to leave their home.

Safe Zones are not the same thing as Hillary. Hillary wants to prevent Russian military from entering Syria territory aka no-fly zone.

>New York Times

Of course.

I was very intrigued so I searched through several pages of archives:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/62019746/#62019746

Also, while looking for it I saw some copypasta from anti-Trump posters that said, "Trump has already changed his position on Syrian Safe Zones and won't be doing it anymore." kek

Hes been saying this since the debates dumb asses.

He's been talking about doing this for literally forever, you dumbshit shill

oh wow someone who has actually paid attention to trumps foreign policy points

This would only work if, and only if, Assad and Russia agree to it. Otherwise, it's the same as Hillary's plan.

Creating safe zones in Syria != importing millions of rapefugees