Back in 2013 I met this guy on IRC. He was a pretty cool guy, we used to greet each other with ''white power''...

Back in 2013 I met this guy on IRC. He was a pretty cool guy, we used to greet each other with ''white power'', and we mostly talked about white nationalism. I just dug up pic related which he'd showed me and said it was a pic of him.

Google image search gives me nothing, and there's no EXIF data so I can't be 100% sure. Help me out here. Did I talk to Dylann Roof, or is it just a massive coincidence?

Also general Dylann thread I guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.com/dylann-roof-high-school-record-hints-troubled-teen-years-south-carolina-shooter-1973606
pastebin.com/YAEBdxAG
youtube.com/watch?v=g3qC9NKDt0c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

holy fuck.

did he ever say where he lived?

Jesus christ OP, I just compared a picture of him to his mugshot. Could that be?

Damn son is this legit

He's wearing a Carolina shirt.

Its def Roof

Let's talk about this more. Where can I email you?
- L. Daniel

Doesn't look like him you guys are on crack

I don't recall, it was long ago. But I'd assumed he was American.

He'd copy/paste ASCII swastikas sometimes.

His nose looks slightly different compared to a lot of pics, but pic related looks pretty close, even the way his right nostril goes out a bit.

Well shit Sven congrats you got to talk to a shooter.

Well I guess that settles that

Hahaha oh shit nigger

did you talk to you before the attack giving a hint about him doing it?

It's 100% him. One of dylan's eyelids droops and it's comparable in almost every picture and his bulbous nose aswell is an indicator.

I hate to say this, but i bet you got put on a watch list.

Can't believe I didn't notice. But this points to it being him. I feel starstruck.

Roof seems like a cool guy, too bad he went postal on people in a church. if he'd pulled a bernie goetz he might've made it

lel

quints proves this is dylan. kek is god of truth

you lying fucking cuck you're just posting the images the fbi just released and cropping out the evidence label

This was in 2013 so 2 years before the shooting. I hadn't pinned him as the sort of guy who'd do that, but then it's not like we knew each other extremely well.

The pic in the OP is the one I got from him, the second pic is from his wiki page. It was just for comparison, sorry if that wasn't clear lol

can you greentext a convo between you two
was he "normal"-ish

ok so here is the verdict

watch out sven,or else you might be sent in for re-education

op is a larping faggot.

I mean that is the wrong Carolina, he lives in SC, that's the colors for UNC, University of North Carolina

I don't have any great stories to tell, I mostly just wanted confirmation. We used to say ''white power'' as a form of greeting and we talked a lot about race, but that's basically it.

This part may come off as troll-ish but I actually found him in an anime channel.

>fbi thread #2 tonight (i think)
So niggers
how has my reputation come along?
I'm not going to stop calling you faggots out until i get a subversion job

he ever send u dik pix?

Dylan Roof couldn't deal with his homosex issues.

Is it common to wear sweatshirts for schools you didn't go to? Otherwise it's a crazy coincidence.

ibtimes.com/dylann-roof-high-school-record-hints-troubled-teen-years-south-carolina-shooter-1973606

''Mary Beth Hill, a spokeswoman for the Lexington District school system, confirmed via email that Roof did not graduate from White Knoll and that the school could not find anything on other schools or other years of enrollment.''

Yeah it's definitely him. This is maybe the most similar shot. His nose is too unique

Its him. Congrats you're on NSA's watch list. Better be careful.

I am roasting in this thread, knowing the gov't and Trump's new staff are also watching.

>Is it common to wear sweatshirts for schools you didn't go to? Otherwise it's a crazy coincidence.

Extremely common. Way more people wear the shirts than would have actually gone there. For some reason those people are usually the most aggressive fans too.

Was he also a Sup Forums poster?

the nose knows

whether or not I agree with actions
I pray for Dylan Roof
God bless his soul.

We never talked about that.

His nick on Rizon was ^moss. There are a few pastebins with convos he's in. He says he's from SC.

pastebin.com/YAEBdxAG

North Carolina here. If you live in the south you have a UNC, NCSU, Wake, Or Duke sweatshirt/hat etc. You have to pick a college basketball team or you're a witch. It doesn't matter if you don't care about college basketball. You still have to pick.

Literally, who?

t. Agent #5938

Hey FBI! Do you guys still recruit in college?

Looks legit OP

you should write him, starting off with "white power" for old times sake

>quints
quads dummy

did he ever say anything about shitposting on Sup Forums?

why would the fbi make a thread like this

It's illegal to view this thread without permission

-CNN.

not as much anymore. too many faggots. berkeley banned the military from recruiting on campus too, I believe. or maybe it was just the marines. who knows.

to see if he has any connections to this website

Yeah he posted here under a trip. I don't remember which one so just arrest all tripfags.

wow, small world, really wish he didn't do that though

Need to qualify under one of the entry programs, which require specific major, then you need 3 years post grad experience. Graduate degrees can subsitute for some but not all of the experience.

He didn't say anything about that.

I guess I wouldn't be able to prove this part. You either believe me or you don't. Some chat logs though, just for fun. This refreshes my memory, I think I met him in #uk not an anime chan. If you head over there maybe someone will remember him.

pastebin.com/YAEBdxAG

16[14-02-10 10:10:55] [ ^moss ]] who mugged you?
16[14-02-10 10:10:57] [ ^moss ]] a nigger?
21[14-02-10 10:11:04] [ Eyebrowse ]] it was dark out
16[14-02-10 10:11:19] [ ^moss ]] a muslim then?

-----------------------------------------

16[14-02-10 10:18:03] [ ^moss ]] listen i have friends, im not some kind of weird bro, but they are all working guys, im on benefits
16[14-02-10 10:18:05] [ ^moss ]] and i want to do coke during the day

--------------------------------------------

16[14-02-10 10:12:00] [ ^moss ]] i can give you 20 pounds bruv
16[14-02-10 10:12:11] [ ^moss ]] meet me somewhere we can do coke all day
21[14-02-10 10:12:35] [ Eyebrowse ]] why the day?
16[14-02-10 10:12:47] [ ^moss ]] why not, i have a full bag

no we didn't make this one, roof isn't our problem

I went to college for "How to collect a bunch of super convincing evidence that people did crimes but still not arrest them" then the FBI contacted me and i'm now in.

Sucks to be a neet faggot like u losers.

Numerous parties would like to associate Sup Forums with IRL violence in order to censor it or somehow oppress its users (such as putting them on various watchlists).

>pounds bruv

That article is talking about high schools while UNC (the shirt he is wearing) is a university. But yes it is extremely common for people to wear apparel from schools they have never attended or even live near, especially if the school has a popular sports team like UNC's ape hoop team.

what kinda threads do you make

nice try fbi

Kek

nice try NSA

cats are redpilled

Send him a letter, you might not have much time left.

You know how you should greet him.

poor kit cat, probably misses this murderous slime ball.

>cats
>missing something
I think you're not fully acquainted with the feline kind

according to his attorney, he had hundreds of pictures of his cat :^)

I doubt you are.
Mine miss me if I'm gone for more than a day.
They still get food and water either way, they just miss me.

This

Shit, I might just do that. Would he be able to respond?

carolina panthers?

DELETE THIS

he is a hero. i hope he just gets a slap on the wrist

doesnt the nsa already know what threads you're making

I just noticed his cat sleeping on his bed in this pic
awwww cute

Nope. He was convicted on all counts and might get the death penalty. He'll be in there for life or get executed.

This sounds like a lie

Lots of people do this.

youtube.com/watch?v=g3qC9NKDt0c

>implying you can contain or destroy memes

Here's his photograph from WikipediA. Looks like him.

>tfw when you look too similar to roof
>tfw everyone knows you're a racist asshole

>tfw Roof made me maintain a better haircut & dress better.

Pardon Dylann Roof

Nah, South Carolinians are Steelers fans

If you watched the FBI interrogation, he starts to get embarrassed and dodgy when they ask where he learned all the "racial statistics" from. He offered vague answers like "online" or "articles", and when they pressed he still defaulted to "the internet" and declined to say more.

The same thing happened earlier when they tried to press how he got the gun. He suspected they were trying to pin this on other targets and shutup. He took everything on himself.

He's 100% pol browser, but knew that they would shut it down if he gave them a reason to. He protected you pol.

Anyone who says "white power" is an idiot the Jews are right about.

link?

Don't think we could meme Trump into that one
Someone's gonna have to bust him out

t. white cuck. go prep the bull for ahcmed.

nah a guy like him is a stormfront nut. He doesnt look like the kind guy who would enjoy all the Sup Forums degeneracy

it's not him. also that is a NORTH (best) carolina shirt, not south carolina where dylan was.

t. useful idiot

Don't get too excited, sven. I actually was friends and worked for the Dallas, TX cop killer. I was on the news that day.

>People's Republic of North Carolina
>best carolina
Get the fuck out commie.

Not true

Source: me

He's not a bad looking guy.

>tfw I likely played WoW with Breivik

Link?

total qt3.14

the courts are gonna screenshot this thread to prove this website radicalizes crackers js guys