Are Khazars The Fake Jew? Are They Even Jewish?

I have a legit question.
Please bear with me this, as this post will not imply that we are to involve religion or personal beliefs, but more of a true answer to all of this, as I spoke with other anons earlier in a different thread and they didn't know how to answer this.
Since the beginning of Sup Forums, we've always screamed "the jew the jew" but I have learned that anons have said "they are false Jews" and other sources say "they are the Khazar, a clan that is known to be Zionists/the synagogue of Satan"
So the thing I don't understand is that people keep screaming "the Jews" but if these people are actually "Khazar" are the Khazar politically considered "Jews" still? Are Jews only from Jerusalem or are the Khazar from Khazaria "Jews" in the correct term? Or am I so fucking wrong that Khazar are not in the realm of the jew at all.
A true answer is what I seek. I was told by an user that the true Jew died long ago and that the Khazar moved into Jerusalem and took over and pretend to be what they are not.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EgcrtvomXoI
texemarrs.com/082013/jews_are_khazars.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_Jews)
nehemiaswall.com/karaites-holocaust-case-mistaken-identity
youtube.com/watch?v=33DC4UatExo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

duh prophecy says they ain't Hebrew so they must not be. oy vey.

So why the fuck do the damned khazars pretend to be Jewish?

u can't pretend to be Jewish. All Godfags are the same. you can pretend to be Hebrew but it'll come up in blood tests. If they really are radically different from Judaism (Mystery Cult) it wouldn't hurt to purge Jews anyway.

So is it if you believe in religion or not the basis if you believe that the khazars are pretending to be Judaism Jews?

What a fucking retard.
Jews are god damn skin walkers as far as I'm concerned.
They're like the grass ninja's of feudal Japan. In feudal Japan, a ninja would be assigned a mission that might not happen for up to 10 generations. They would change their name, make up a fake story, fake background, fake family, and finally interbreed with the local population to the point that their family would be mostly of their race. If their mission wasn't done, they would pass it onto their first born child.
This is what Jews do.
They move to a place, interbreed with the local whites and shit skins, then change their name to burg, stein, wics, etc... all the while waiting in the shadows to destroy europe.
Fucking
SKIN
WALKERS
Say it with me Sup Forums
>Reply to this post with "Skin walkers must be gassed" or you too will be jewed.

Where is the evidence they have been '''pretending''' to be Jewish. Wouldn't a mass outcry occur within the Jewish community.

That doesn't answer anything...

Read the kuzari you dumb niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=EgcrtvomXoI

ethnic jews promised israel
converted jews decide to take matters into their own hands.

israel occupied by more converted jews than ethnic jews.

It's a weird situation

there are a lot of people saying that we as Sup Forums don't understand the next step in that the zionist "jews" are khazars who pretend to be the Jews but are the synagogue of satan

texemarrs.com/082013/jews_are_khazars.htm

Jew is about religion, not ethnicity.
So hebrews from Jerusalem are jews, and khazars from Khazaria are jews too.
>that the true Jew died long ago and that the Khazar moved into Jerusalem and took over and pretend
That never happened.

So what I may be trying to get at is that we may be proving the Bible right by getting all fucking pissed with Jerselum when in reality it's the fucking khazars who pretend to be Jews because they hate Jews so when they fucking do all this evil shit, it's in the name of Satan to get the world infuriated with traditional Jews to go burn down Jeruselum when in reality we are to be burning down khazaria.

It's a win win for the false jew because they fuck with us and when we get mad at them, we take it out on the real jews and they laugh even more because deep down the khazars' homeland is not being tampered with.

Even the rothschilds are not true judaism jews, but khazarian.

Jews have been fucking shit up long before Khazaria. The Egyptians, to whatever peoples the genocided in the Levant, to the Greeks, Romans, and on and on and on.

go back further and research the Edomites

It would get too fucking complicated if the infant dick skin eaters weren't the final boss.

the Torah and the talmud are pretty much polar opposites of eachother

any jew who follows the Talmud is not a jew, as it contradicts about everything the Torah is about.

the Talmud is a book of pedophilia, satanic rituals, beastality, ethic cleansing, racism, and treating women like garbage. all features found in the Irish/scottish. who just seem to do it naturally.

they're not the final boss

jews in eastern europe spoke a german dialect, take a guess where they brought it from

Who were the jews that gave the Roman Empire all that trouble? Where did they go?

the Khazars chose judaism because the Edomites had already turned jews into satan worshipers.

they're assimilation into judea was a failure, and they retained their ways.

it was mostly the germanic tribes that destroyed rome, probably some infitration from the jews who are not jews as well.

Samaritans are the OG Jews.

My understanding here is that even the traditional and ancient judaism jews were as fucked as the khazars, but it looks like the actual fucking problematic jews that we are fighting today that own the world are khazarian jews, not judaism jews.

Most jews aren't actual jews, they say their jewishness comes from their mother's side which is a complete lie. That's why they are regular people, the bloodlines flow through fathers to sons.

Modern Judaism is very different depending on what denomination of Judaism is followed. The only "pure Jews" are the Karaite Jews, who number around 50,000 worldwide. They follow only the Torah, nothing else. By definition, all the Jews who follow the teachings of the Talmud are apostate, as the covenant with God on Mount Ebal and Mount Gerizim explicitly prohibited adding to the words of the Law.

Yes, but what I am trying to get at is that there is a connection with all of the fucking evil jews that are causing the world it's fucking distress, and I find it odd that every Jew that owns everything big is traced back to the khazarian group.

>Karaite Jews

These are the jews the Romans battled?

More or less. They simply haven't "updated" their beliefs like the rest of the groups did.

There are a lot of Jews worldwide who get along fine with their neighbors and don't cause problems. A good example of that would be the Mountain Jews (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_Jews) of the Caucasus region, who claim to be descendants of the Ten Lost Tribes that were scattered in approximately the 8th Century BC after the Assyrians sacked Israel.

What's RSICC?

>These are the jews the Romans battled?
>More or less.
jesus christ no, they are literally turkic jews from crimea possibly connected to actual khazars

I believe you're making a common mistake involving the Karaites. There's a similarly named group that is written about in depth here: nehemiaswall.com/karaites-holocaust-case-mistaken-identity probably what you're referring to. They're ethnically related to the Khazars. Karaites, religiously speaking, refer to a sect of Jews who reject the teachings of the Talmud and the Rabbinical system, and try to live according to the Torah alone.

Honestly, anons, I feel like there is so much to learn about the fucking hellish amount of shit that hides behind the curtain.

It's maddening if you think about it.

Some people unknowingly imply that the y dna haplogroup r1a is the "israelite" marker even though they probably view Slavs with disgust, but honestly, who knows? We've got one group saying they're them meanwhile an others says they're the real ones.

Yeah take the video with a grain of salt.

youtube.com/watch?v=33DC4UatExo

>who knows?

Prob the best answer we will really get.

>Prob the best answer we will really get.

Don't forget the really spiritual Christians call themselves the "spiritual jews" aka Romans 2:29

>implying the Jews didn't invade Israel

David took Jerusalem from the Jebusites, David's Israelite take over was comparable to Feudalism in the medieval period.