Was Hillary to smart to win?

Was Hillary to smart to win?

>to smart.

>to

Too*

Oh jesus, That's amazing.
Too bad I never heard of that lame ass site.

>tfw too smart to win

>tfw to intelligent too win

>too* smart...

FTFT

Too smart to use a separate account for personal and work emails?

>tfw to inteligent too win

>to smart
>to
>The Daily Intelligencer
>Intelligencer

it writes itself

>insanely close
>lost bluewall states

Why even go to Smart?

>to smart

Like pottery

but then his head would be full of hot air, which means he is to dumb

Mirin hildawg's soulpatch though

>to Smart

fucking golden

It's true. The Hillary campaign was so complex, working to rig the election on ALL levels, including the Republican primary. They told the media to push for Donald Trump to become the Republican candidate, as he was one of the "easy" candidates to defeat. They had "leverage" over Bernie Sanders so he wouldn't attack Hillary too much, and even had Soros-backed BLM demonstrators interrupting him (most of Sup Forums believed this bullshit, too, instead of seeing the source of it).

They took literally every single possible step to win the election, from the ground level to the (((highest echelons))) of power, with the exception of straight up ballot stuffing. And even that is possible, since some Hillary staffers are on record saying they'd toss out Trump votes.

They even successfully deflected the email scandal and corruption, which should have killed her campaign from the beginning. It had very little effect on the final vote, despite what the (((media))) is saying - and they are saying that because they want to point the finger at Comey or "Russian hackers" when the blame lies squarely on Hillary Clinton.

In all their brilliant planning, they failed to focus on the rust belt, which lost them the election. So yes, she was too smart to win, but probably not in the way that your shitty article is probably talking about. Why do I even type this when nobody is going to read it?

thanks, sherlock

Lel.

Yep.

I literally had an acid trip like this once, it was amazing

Underrated
Skilled photoshop, holy fuck

>Daily Intelligencer
>Hillary to smart to win
Is this some form of retarded sarcasm?

First to point out "too" instead of "to"

Hmmm..... Rly makes u think

dw I did, your post was not in vain.

>tfw to intelligent to care about politics

>to

Nice shoop

I read the whole thing. I live in Michigan, and your post hit home. Trump voter Wayne county.

The 10,704 vote lead will haunt Democrats for the rest of their lives.

ctr on suicide watch