twitter.com/francoisfillon

>RELEVANT VIDS
youtube.com/watch?v=xQ-xXntbAVo
youtube.com/watch?v=kMnQ9VDPv2I
youtube.com/watch?v=YpQg-P5ijFo

>WHO'S RUNNING
pastebin.com/Ae7hi8Xp
>Does François have a chance?
Fillon consistently achieves ~30% in almost every poll. The only person coming close to him is Marine Le Pen with slightly smaller numbers, although he is completely crushing her in the 2nd round.
politico.eu/article/fillon-maintains-momentum-as-poll-shows-him-crushing-le-pen/

>What's the plan?
Step 1: POSITIVELY MEME FILLON AND HIS PLATFORM
Step 2: MOCK THE LEFT TO MAKE SURE THEY DON'T GO TO THE 2ND TURN
Step 3: DISCREDIT AND EXPOSE LE PEN

>I'm not French, what can I do ?
MEMES ARE UNIVERSALLY TRANSLATABLE

GENERAL IDEAS SO FAR:
>capitalize on Hillary's #ImWithHer, both in the US and abroad in France to try to stir opposition for Le Pen (and expose her nationalist image as fake)
>#LesFemmesAvecLePen
>#UneFemmeALaPresidence
>#MadameLaPresidente

>DISCORD
Only cucks use this shit. Nu-male mods banned politically incorrect stuff

>Guardianist cucks shilling against Fillon, showing how he is based
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/nov/28/francois-fillon-threat-liberal-values-marine-le-pen-france

Previous thread: >OP PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/3udD1YfV

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/736389/French-presidential-election-Francois-Fillon-Alain-Juppe-debate-immigration-Marine-Le-Pen
nytimes.com/2016/11/25/world/europe/francois-fillon-france-election.html
france24.com/en/20100628-prime-minister-fillon-attends-mosque-inauguration-france-islam-rapprochement-argenteuil/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

express.co.uk/news/world/736389/French-presidential-election-Francois-Fillon-Alain-Juppe-debate-immigration-Marine-Le-Pen
>Mr Fillon, who has stormed ahead of his rival Alain Juppé in the race to become the conservative party candidate, said new arrivals must adopt French values, adding that voters were “on the brink of revolt” over the issue.
>In an angry exchange with the more liberal Mr Juppé, Mr Fillon said: “France is not supposed to be multicultural. France has a history, a language.
>“We have not made the choice of communitarianism, of multiculturalism. It is not the choice that I want for our country.
>“When a foreigner comes to our country, they must integrate and respect our heritage.
>“When you go into somebody else’s house, out of courtesy you don’t just take over.
>“The fundamental question is how to move forward, how to preserve our values, our culture and our culture, in the modern world of today.

nytimes.com/2016/11/25/world/europe/francois-fillon-france-election.html
>Mr. Fillon described radical Islam as a “totalitarianism like the Nazis” to the cheers of an enthusiastic crowd, adding that France would need Russia’s help to fight it. Catholics, Protestants and Jews “don’t denounce the values of the Republic,” he thundered — unlike the faithful of a certain other religion.
>“We’ve got to reduce immigration to its strict minimum,” he said. “Our country is not a sum of communities, it is an identity!”

>tfw my ancestors come from the most muslim dense part of France

well, guess they did well leaving then

or maybe if no one left it wouldnt be muslim today, who knows

>Fillon shill thread

wow the shills came prepared, holy shit

>t. actual shill

Fillon is now better than Le Pen. If he's sincere.

>'murricans understanding shit about politics
no wonder you cucks almost voted the globalist pupped shillary in the white house.

bump

I guess he changed to avoid people getting actually radical.

Either he does this or he'll get at best Le Pen (marxine who will tank the economy) and at worst literally Hitler later on

Smart leaders know when to give in to people's demands to avoid traumatic events.

Even if he isn't really in favor of it (I think he is, he's like Trump now, unshackled from his cuck party), he'd still be prudent to stop mass immigration and the problems it brings

Cause really, if european elites keep their shit they'll actually get a literally hitler later on

>Smart leaders know when to give in to people's demands to avoid traumatic events.

Exactly. Islamism is going to take Europe by storm, and either Fillon will deal with Islamism, or Islamism will deal with him.

Again, the Fillon shill.

Let's be clear and simple, explain if Fillon is so based, why he didn't stop the immigration policy (we talk about 200 000 legal immigrants entering France and approximately the same of illegals each year) during his 5 years as prime minister under Sarkozy.

>fillon
>first pm to ever attend a mosque's inauguration
>"guise, he sure will remove kebab!"
>t. 3rd leaf's proxy

france24.com/en/20100628-prime-minister-fillon-attends-mosque-inauguration-france-islam-rapprochement-argenteuil/

We love our mosques, don't we?
Now, only the chink proxy is remaining, then the family will be complete.

/summon chink proxy

Well, if I'm wrong, then I'm just a useful idiot.

he was shackled back then

now he's free and the top dog, and he sees the momentum needed to enact change

if he acted too soon he'd just get yanked out of office and disgraced by frogcucks who weren't redpilled enough

Fillon is a typical career politician. Nothing he said is actually controversial. And if he is elected, things will continue as usual.

The most radical position of his is France needing help from Russia.
Does he get Russian funding?

he's a russian hacker

BASED
A
S
E
D

>He was shackled back then

Funny because Sarkozy was on an harder position than him on immigration and Islam during the primaries, he was the last president.

Funny how these people pretend to be part of the right, but have a left politic acts when they are in the government.

So tell me, why Fillon didn't give up and why he don't denounce it now.

And what were the chains that blocked him ?

I'm with her.

*but have left political actions

had he done as you say, he could never run free now and get elected, he'd just be destroyed by the globalists and his career destroyed

he needed to bide his time and think strategically

he got their trust, they can't just backstab him now, but he can MFGA

it's literally a conservative gramscian strategy

same as trump praising clinton back then