Immigration is destroying Europe's IQ

The writer Anatoly Karlin took a look at changes in PISA scores by immigration status, and came up with this alarming chart. The west is committing cognitive suicide by changing its demographics. What should be done to stop this?

unz.com/akarlin/not-sending-their-best/

>"Not Sending Their Best": World Map of IQ Drop Due to Immigration

>Well, apart from the Gulf states – thanks in large part to coming from such a low base that even subcontinental coolies are an improvement over the natives.

>Otherwise, the cognitive impact of immigration – at least as proxied by the differences in performance on the PISA tests between the national average, which includes immigrant children, versus only native children – is almost entirely negative for its supposed beneficiaries across the entire world.

>Even those few countries with expressly “cognitively elitist” immigration policies see only the most modest of benefits: Singapore: +0.7; Canada: -0.1; Australia: -0.2.

>Otherwise, the only countries not to be significantly affected are those which see little immigration in general, such as Japan and Korea. So perhaps the best way of “winning” the game to attract quality immigrants is to avoid playing it in the first place.

>Western Europe is a complete disaster zone, getting a harder cognitive hit even though the immigrant share of their population is considerably smaller than the US, where they constitute almost a quarter of the PISA-taking population. The German national average takes an astounding 2.4 IQ point hit due to immigrants. Moreover, there is no full convergence between first and second generation immigrants. ...

Other urls found in this thread:

germanjoys.eu/2016/12/sex-crimes-in-bavaria.html
germanjoys.eu/2016/12/crime-by-germans-down-crime-by-immigrants-up.html
benthamopen.com/contents/pdf/TOPSYJ/TOPSYJ-3-9.pdf
rspb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/early/2009/10/27/rspb.2009.1650
scan.oxfordjournals.org/content/5/2-3/203.full
wikiwand.com/en/Collectivism
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/collectivism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>france germany and sweden

So Kalergi plan is pretty much confirmed at this point.

>What should be done?
Start collecting public domain data and publish it on GitHub. Include some spreadsheets so people can make graphs and charts on their own.
>tfw doing this is largely forbidden in Germany and France

Saved thx

>Luxembourg

Sex crimes in Bavaroa
germanjoys.eu/2016/12/sex-crimes-in-bavaria.html

Immigrant Crime Stats
germanjoys.eu/2016/12/crime-by-germans-down-crime-by-immigrants-up.html

THIS DOES NOT EXPAND DONG

I don't like anti-immigration arguments based on IQ because then people use it to defend chinks

When the immigrants/migrants/illegals drive down IQ use that as a weapon. If they're from China, find some other way to bash them.

The argument doesn't have to be consistent.

Low IQ being an automatic disqualifier does not equate to high IQ being an automatic qualifier.

Sweden has taken a big hit. Fortunately they were pretty high to begin with, but it's still very bad news.

watching the western countries in Sup Forums flail around for arguments around is funny sometimes

listen up faggot
US =/= EU&UK =/= Aus&Can
Different enemies, different problems, different plans

EU&UK:
Religious invasion & very rapid Islamic growth
Welfare state instability with africans shipped in

US:
Invasion by Mexicans
Problems with existing blacks' priority and expectations

Aus&Can:
Excessive family immigration and poor planning

Sweden is dead.

chinks have a higher average IQ, however whites have a higher population of really high and really low

Does it really matter what the average IQ of a country is? It's not like all the intelligent people are now dumber because their streets are infested with gorillas.

Also, I'm pretty sure you don't need to tell Sup Forums of all places that the west is killing themselves. I accepted that white people are going extinct a long time ago.

would you rather live in a country where the average IQ is 85 or a country where the average IQ is 105 and why?

after you have made your answer, ask yourself again whether it matters what the average IQ of a country is.

It has an effect. More people with lower IQs means that the percentage of people with high IQs declines relative to the whole.

This makes it more difficult to run a society, which makes it more difficult to focus high-IQ efforts on things that actually matter, as opposed to "management" and various other schemes that arise in a lower-IQ, lower-trust society.

Consider the example of India. India has its share of high-IQ people, but they are overwhelmed by the sheer volume of low-IQ peasants. And so, their society looks like India. Not the worst place, but it has significant challenges and drawbacks.

it matters because it's the low iq animals who control electoral democracy

tyrone and detrayvon and marqueesius just "voted" that your house belongs to them

>Jews move back to Israel
>Average IQ in Europe drops
what an odd coincidence

Why are europeans so suicidal?

I think you already know it's not really good in the long term, which is why you concede a great future for us in the second paragraph

SHUT THE FUCK UP MR.LE 60%

>51% White women college graduates vote hillary

>10 million america white women have sex with black/hispanic male

>at least 5million white women have black/spic child

>America white women vote obama twice

At result....

Obamacare - Free healthcare for brown people
Section8 and HUD - Free house for brown people

Open border and amnesty policy - HEY YO
BROWN PEOPLE COME AMERICA FUCK
WHITE WOMEN AND TAKE OUR MONEY

AMERICA WHITE MEN IS BIGGEST BETA KEK PROVIDER IN HUMAN HISTORY

evidently fake, pol told me Israel is a racist matzo supremacist stat that doesn't receive immigrants cause they're too busy masterminding poltard's destructions with 52D chess

>tfw when they send their best but they're still not as good

Also how do low iq countries like Indonesia, Tunisia and Lebanon lose points? Who's even going there?

Why is Latin America getting even dumber? It cant be that the smart ones are all coming here because we're becoming stupid even faster than they are.

that isn't showing that they're sending their best. it shows that the iq of the children is chained to the iq of the parents

even if they sent their best though, they'd fall below the euro average, so it really is fruitless

their stupid people finally have access to healthcare and welfare. what component of their population do you suppose is going to be using these things?

just think for a sec man

the high IQ people are leaving. the Indonesians are going to Netherlands, and Tunisians and Lebanese are going to France.

You're right desu, we should have never given them the suffrage.

in several countries it shows the IQ of 2nd immigrant kids turning equal to that of host countries, and in some chink countries it's bigger than native's

oddly in some anglo countries 2nd immi are dumber than 1st ones

probably depends on how the local country integrates immigrants

the blacks and the indios are outbreeding the mestizos and the castizos, and central americans, brazilians, and caribbean coast countries with higher numbers of indians and blacks are flooding into the whiter countries

does this surprise you?

IQ is pattern recognition. Culture and upbringing is irrelevant.

Not surprising. That's what happens when you take in a lot of sub 70 IQ people.

"Fun" fact: A very large % of the sand niggers and niggers in Sweden doesn't even graduate middle school and the people going to uni are in the single digits.

Combine that with a large welfare state and you get...

I feel like strangling our politicians and my parents cucked generation that voted for this crap.

the only countries where this hapens are literally
1. singapore ( not brown people, but chinese are 2nd gen immigrants)
2. netherlands (those second gen are white immigrants, the first gen are the muslims)
SKIPPING ALL THE WAY DOWN THE GRAPH
3. kazakhstan, hwere the second gen immigrants are RUSIAN

kill yourself monkey. you people have zero fucking holistic knowledge

no its because those statistics always only take into account the absolutely TINY population of chinks who are even at a college level compared to the ENTIRETY of the native population its literal cherry picking

pretty much, even stormfaggers know euro-jews are the master race. If they outperform you and you're constantly scared of the jewish buggyman, you're are admitting inferiority

Not true. IQ is almost entirely hereditary.

benthamopen.com/contents/pdf/TOPSYJ/TOPSYJ-3-9.pdf

but that's like if we specifically pick the smartest europeans, then we say that these europeans are their own group, and are smarter than any other group.

When they take those scores, they specifically exclude dumb jews. What if we did that for our white scores?

Implying cucked github won't take it down

snow niggers believe this

Where do all these stats come from? In France I think it's illegal to collect stats with a racial component, including official stats for IQ levels or crime rates. So all the data has to be inferred.

War or die. Most have already chosen death. What do?

Move to Canada.

you need to kill half of the white people in your country as divine retribution

they can't be allowed to get away with this

IQ tests are meaningless bullshit

my parents made me take one and i scored 139 despite not caring the slightest and i am a total failure in life

Are there trustworthy alternatives? Not suggesting github is trustworthy, either.

But someone or some group needs to start collecting data that isn't tainted.

This chart is fake. There are no mudslimes in my country also EVERYONE EMIGRATES NOT IMMIGRATES.

yes it does
you're running a democracy, not a technocracy/ monarchy/ dictatorship
the downside is once average IQ crosses a certain threshold, the system is no longer viable as the electorate is too obvious (more gibs)

they don't outperform in academic situations though, check out the Harvard stats, they are a majority of the students but all top students are Whites non jewish.

Jews only benefit from a massive amount of nepotism and have a different cognitive behavior due to their language and rite.

That's why Asians also score very high, their language is based on rote memorization from a very young age.

it has nothing to do with caring

I'd sooner mate with a sandnigger.

it depends quite a bit on the structure of capital and elite institutions, such as your grandes ecoles

asians are the majority of the top students at american institutions. the only area they seem to fall short is in terms of creative disruption technology, such as bitcoin and things like that

they're pretty good at advanced fields like physics and the like

also, your grandes ecoles are mostly built around peerage. it would be like asking why you can't marry into an elite japanese family

And Spanish speakers use their hands. This makes them emotional, and emotional people who speak with their hands live in shit tier Latin American countries with constant military coups.

(Western) Europeans are more individualistic, which makes them willing to take more risks and do new things. It also leads to more meritocratic capitalist societies on average.

The more collectivist a population is the more nepotistic and corrupt the society is.

There are benefits and disadvantages to being individualistic. A disadvantage is that you have much less ingroup bias which makes it relatively easy for more collectivist populations to work together in that society and gain an advantage (you could argue that this, at least in part, explains the success of the Jews).

define total failure
are you a net zero or net liability on society
>inb4postinginprison

Here.

nah it's not based around peerage, or maybe in the recent years, but it used to be 90% about merit

My grandfather did Saint-Cyr despite being the son of a Breton farmer who killed himself at 27 in a bike accident.

Native here means foreign born. So a Moroccan sand nigger is regarded as native French. What a surprise that a third world peasant with an inferior achievement of your language would score lower than the natives.

Some stormfaggers literally believe sub Saharan niggers are functionally retarded because they score below some contextually defined threshold. Blacks are stupid but a whole nation can't be retarded.

>Blacks are stupid but a whole nation can't be retarded.

I see you haven't heard of the whole of fucking africa

you're oversimplifying a bit

are you telling me swedish people who want arabs to share their women are "not collectivist?"

the issue here is tribalism. east asians are also fairly individualist, but they are also tribalist. whites are individualist on a global scale, but also incredibly nontribal in comparison to any other race.

I'd argue that europe is practicing more collective punishment atm than any place in east asia

also, one factor behind east asian poverty is their incredible individualism. they're so independent and hate dealing with other people a lot of them prefer to just not do so at all.

whites get a sort of mental high from socialization and collectivization, they thrive off of it and it drives their economies

the world you're looking at is centralized vs decentralized institutions. whites and asians adhere to institutions about equally (collectivization.) the difference is how concentrated those institutions are

>brown people have low IQ
>swedish women still mostly date them instead of their smart white men
>majority of babies born are mixed or foreign

are bretons excluded from peerage or something? my maternal line descends from breton farmers

note that being based around peerage does not exclude meritocracy

peerage is a mechanism to constrain the scope of dialogue so that actual review of priorities can be conducted. you might consider, for example, a lot of capital markets to be based around peerage, because in the end, a banker only has SO MUCH TIME in the day

peerage doesn't mean people of lesser birth are automatically left out. it means that higher classes have more privilege and are granted editorial independence and the like AFTER having proven themselves

isn't this the very definition of the ancien regime?

it's almost exactly how the current japanese peerage system works. people of elite blood tend to be smarter and tend to inherit positions and privileges, but only if they can perform. but once they've proven themselves, peasants can't talk over them.

Individualism is by definition a trait of culture. You can argue certain minds lead to specific cultures, but there are an uncountable number of reason why certain cultures arise in certain groups.

Fact remains a western chink with complete western integration will outperform a White man 9/10. Yes even 'muh creativity'.

A Russian saying this means that many will take it as a plot to destroy the West somehow. We'll do the opposite of anything Russians say which means more niggers.

cut the crap, sweden is fine
sweden still have 80% white

However america is so fucked up
Nobody can't fix it

>51% White women college graduates vote hillary

>10 million america white women have sex with black/hispanic male

>at least 5million white women have black/spic child

50% white male are single ,
they are going to die alone,because nobody wan't evil white male

after 20 year , america become One party rule new brazil

>le nurture over nature meme
>>>>>Reddit

Most white swedes are old.

>watching the western countries in Sup Forums flail around for arguments around is funny sometimes
I checked the alexa stats and you people are 5% of the Sup Forums visitors, yet I rarely see your posts on here. You really all just lurk here to laugh at us? at least try to shitpost too sometimes!

the aristocracy educates its children better than dumb white trash, that's a fact, but every once in a while you get a low class person who actually got a decent education rather than spending its whole time watching spongebob while eating fast food or whatnot, but the whole French system was based around meritocracy until it all went to shit in the 70's.

This chart is deceptive. We're still 'red' even though we have no immigration to speak of, thus no net loss.

Smart guy, glad you discovered him op.
>predicted the trump train
>is aware of Sup Forums
>100% correct on russian demographics.

education matters very little to IQ and performance. education itself is a bit of a red herring. it so happens that those with higher neurological iqs perform better at education, the same wya they will perform better at ANY arbitrary task. the japanese were obsessed with this same thing in the 70s, except, instead of education, they thought it was the usage of abacus to learn math. they thought it trained the brain to work better, because teh smartest people were really good at it. so they thought they should abandon western education and just practice the abacus all day (no joke.)

the funny thing is, it made ZERO difference. they didn't abjectly fail either. the people who were best at abacus were just smarter. "education" is like training on an abacus, or baby einstein.

none of it matters.

realistically, self-teaching is the only way to actually learn holistic subjects like history or written composition. there's simply too much to know to fit into any class.

with STEM fields the best CAN self teach, and if you make education available to them they'll still learn faster than normal people.

people of sufficient iqs won't even ENJOY spongebob or television, let alone binging on it the way the lumpenproles do.

Japan's iq has been falling as well. mostly it is the result of dysgenic breeding patterns, rather than immigration, but it is still falling

stupid people still outbreed the intelligent. that's just a rule of nature

Not true. Western Europeans are the most individualistic. Every study shows this. And East Asians are very collectivist.

> are you telling me swedish people who want arabs to share their women are "not collectivist?"
BS. It's mostly women that vote for liberal immigration politices (muh poor rapefugees) and most of the men that indirectly votes for the politices doesn't actually support them (opinion polls shows that almost all Swedes wants to close the borders). There is a large disconnect between what the culturally marxist politicians wants and what the people want.

Could go on. Your post is bs. You have to provide sources if you are going to make such silly speculations.

Not true. Women, including Swedish women, have a preference to date inside their race. Again sources before silly statements.

Your probably just a fat autist.

High IQ doesn't mean that they aren't shit. They come from a shitty low-trust society and it reflects in how they act

>Fact remains a western chink with complete western integration will outperform a White man 9/10
That's because immigrants are the top tier people of ones society.

And I mean actual immigrants not welfare """refugees""".

Western immigrants to Asia will outperform 9 out of 10 Asians as well.

>Not true. Women, including Swedish women, have a preference to date inside their race.
If you actually went outside you would know this isnt true, mixed couples are EVERYWHERE and I don't remember the last itme I saw a white couple.

There are coevolution between genes and culture. You cannot seperate genes and culture.

Are there other factors? Yes, but biology plays a very large role.

>dysgenic breeding patterns
What's that?

hmm... not true for the other way around
we get white dindus way more often
logical too:
imagine you're a smart cracka in US
your choices:
>university of hong kong
>harvard university

Where do you live? I see relatively few mixed couple.

There are some race-mixing whores and who cares about them. They are going to have retarded kids, will destroy their genetic legacy, and it's a high probablilty that they will get killed and/or gangraped (which they deserve). But most white people date within their race.

that first paper conflates social anxiety serotonin alleles, self-expression values, and cultural conceptions of nash equilibrium outcomes all within the first paragraph

what kind of trash is this

asians are obviously more socially anxious. is that collectivism? NO. its called shyness. we have a fucking word for it.

>self expression values
this is getting closer. but this still needs to be defined. the paper takes it as if it' self evidence.

does self expression mean being loud and obnoxious? because that means africans are individualist. EXCEPT we see that africans are continually the most tribal, closed, and collective people on the planet. so... we also see this isn't really what you, or anyone else means by it

>avoiding conflict
ah, so now not killing each other is collectivist.

it's true that whites favor a sort of system of social combat, where the winner gets to oppress the loser to a large extent. this seems like the best definition, because asians COLLECTIVELY decide on a course of action

oh, EXCEPT that this is just a universal human dynamic. asians agree on having a fascist emperor/president. whites agree on having a nigger king.

you're not as smart as you think you are. these arguments you'rem aking are facile

So ughhh, if the dumbos always outbreed the smarties, how come we're currently at our smartest?

Shouldn't we be at a constant fall since the beginning of time?

Doesn't really matter where I live since its everywhere in sweden.

you're starting to make good posts. not sure what your hangup is

intelligence is 98% heritable

two 80 iq people have kids, those kids will be 80 iq. two 130 iq people have kids, the kid are 130.

dygenia is when the lower iq people outbreed the lower iq people, and high iq people mix with low iq people, eliminating the populations of high iq people

this can work with disease as well. it's the opposite of eugenics

okay, I shouldn't have said always

so sue me

when nature no longer kills the stupid, they will outbreed the smart. that's just how it works

>asians are obviously more socially anxious. is that collectivism? NO. its called shyness. we have a fucking word for it.
No one said that. The paper justs shows how a more collectivist culture has developed, probably at least partly, in response to genes that makes asians more 'socially anxious', i.e. you get interaction between genes and culture.

wikiwand.com/en/Collectivism

> these arguments you'rem aking are facile
Ok America, nice to have some sources btw.

your papers don't even define their terms, and begin conflating 3 separate metrics in the first page

are you fucking serious?

Your Russian population has decreased, hasn't it?

When DID it kill the stupid, though?

Civilization has always been accommodating for the stupid.

Why did our IQ rise during the industrial revolution if it meant a huge increase in the reproduction of the lower classes ie mainly the stupids.

By "us" I meant the whole world, not Estonia.

You know how much Qatar offer you as a salary if you're an engineer. I had the chance to make more than 4x what I make now simply to "teach" or instruct their workers on how to do simple engineering tasks.

Problem was that my disability is too debilitating for me to leave for an extended period

I don't even care. I've had to hear from smug-as-fuck Europeans for the last couple of decades about how great their schools are, and how low their crime rate is, and how empty their prisons are. In all their hubris, Europeans think they can do multiculturalism right, with none of the racism and slavery, and that they'll be all the better for it. I can't wait to see Europe implode. I know many of you didn't ask for it, but I just really want to see the smug liberals die.

at almost any given stage of civilization, being smart gave you an edge over being stupid

if you're smart, you can advance to the bronze age and use your impervious armor to slaughter your neighbors and rape their women

if you're in the iron age, you need to be able to calculate expected return on harvest, which is probably the beginnings of algebra and abstract mathematics, as any population that hasn't had advanced agriculture basically can't do algebra, at all.

there is never some point, as long as making a poor decision KILLS you, that more smarts doesn't help

being stupid really stopped being useful as soon as we hit malthusian limits

the large leaps in human intelligence tended to occur in areas and places where food was limited, e.g. upon leaving africa and discovering the levant, an area with a dearth of game animals, then once again upon reaching the frozen wastelands of europe and asisia, then once again once those areas were fully populated, and onl the smart farmers could survive

at every single once of these historical stages, being stupid killed you and your entire family.

>and i am a total failure in life
Success in jobs, wealth, and sexual success do not necessarily correlate with IQ.

IQ has a negative correlation with sociability. Lower IQ people are more sociable than higher IQ people. Sociability is necessary to get jobs in the US.

There are a lot of people with high IQs like my father who end up as unemployed impoverished losers because they don't have the social skills to succeed, and cannot work with people who have much lower IQs.

they're hopeless. qatar literally had to hire pac bell to come in and use white people to build their power lines for them

like, the stuff they train in engineering clasess is way more advanced than power lines.

if they can't build power lines they obviously cant learn more advanced engineering

As the Marxist philosopher Zizek says, it is time for the alt-left to recognise that immigration policies are driven by capitalism and not designed to make anyone's life better.

>scan.oxfordjournals.org/content/5/2-3/203.full
Did you even read the paper?

Collectivism and individualism is already clearly defined.

> Collectivism: emphasis on collective rather than individual action or identity
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/collectivism

It's a spectrum. More collectivistic populations have a larger emphasis on the collective rather than the individual.

Social rejection and general social sensitivity is one way of looking at it. If a population puts larger emphasis on not being rejected from the group and are more adherent to the norms of the group that is a sign that the individuals in that population are more collectivistic.

> Given that there is a higher prevalence of these putative social sensitivity alleles in East Asian populations than in Caucasian populations, there may be a relationship between the relative proportion of these alleles and the predominant cultural forms in a population. In collectivistic cultures, relationships are enduring due to social ties that are reified by mutual obligations between members of the family, clan, or religion. These relationships are so salient that the self is defined by them. Thus, the implicit construction of the self in members of these cultures is inherently relational (Fiske et al., 1998). This social construction of the self may function akin to an implicit social support network (Kim et al., 2008) that is likely to buffer individuals with social sensitivity alleles from the adverse consequences of stress and improve life satisfaction.

> In contrast, in individualistic cultures, where there is a high degree of focus upon personal autonomy, individual needs often supersede the needs of the group. Thus, relationships can be more transitory (Adams and Plaut, 2003), which can lead to the perception that one is not a part of a social network. This might be particularly challenging for individuals with social sensitivity alleles.

american social dynamics are sick and dysfunctional

social skills are only correlated to success because it entered the HR parlance n the 70s as a subtle way of trying to avoid affirmtaive action, but now we're chaned down by it

IQ correlates almost perfectly to success when we don't turn the office into a dating gameshow

companies like samsung literally just IQ test their applicants. they don't even give a fuck if you graduated college

> Heightened concern of social rejection also appears to be related to collectivism. Yamaguchi and colleagues (Yamaguchi, 1994; Yamaguchi et al., 1995) found that higher levels of collectivism were correlated with greater sensitivity to social rejection using Mehrabian’s (1976) sensitivity to rejection scale, which is the same scale that was associated with the A118G polymorphism (Way et al., 2009). This greater sensitivity to cues of rejection and greater concern over the consequences of rejection could lead to the subjugation of self-interest for the interest of the in-group, a hallmark of collectivism (Yamaguchi, 1994). High levels of concern over social rejection may also encourage the reification of social ties in order to reduce the risk of losing one’s social network. Thus, collectivism may be more compatible with populations possessing a high proportion of social sensitivity alleles and may lead to higher levels of well-being in such populations.

Just read the paper. It's quite clear.