Mfw its cold as shit

>mfw its cold as shit

Climate Change is a load of bs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nLuBgZ1bgoY
dsx.weather.com/util/image/map/acttemp_1280x720.jpg?v=ap&w=1280&h=720&api=7db9fe61-7414-47b5-9871-e17d87b8b6a0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Brb, going to the gas station to rev my engine for the next 24 hours so maybe it won't actually hit -8 tomorrow night like the forecast says.

it's the coldest it's been in years over here

Global warming is a crock of shit. Climate change isn't though.

It's the warmest it's ever been down south though

You guys are cold from an unstable polar vortex, that was actually predicted by climate change models

Global warming doesn't happen all at once

Quit parroting the same stupid bullshit and present some real ideas faggot

Is climate change real? Yes.
Do humans affect climate. Yes.
Do they affect it significantly? No, fuck off kikes.

>live in florida
>mfw it's still hot as shit

>my local weather still includes winter
>2 degree shift in global average means it'll instantly stop being cold

Thats not how it works. Not that a FUCKIGN LEAF would understand anything.

Bull shit it did not even freeze last year and it was 18 degrees the other day and it ms going to freeze for the next 4 days

The real inconvenient truth.

Prove it faggot

it really is

When its hot....
>OMG global warming predicted this!!

When its cold...
>OMG global warming predicted this!!

None of what you said has any context or makes any sense, how old are you?

it's a kike tax to make it even harder for whites to have children. fuck global warming. don't recycle. dump oil down the drain.

also:

youtube.com/watch?v=nLuBgZ1bgoY

climate change is real daft cunt

It's comfy here.

Stay mad northern cucks

No it isnt.
dsx.weather.com/util/image/map/acttemp_1280x720.jpg?v=ap&w=1280&h=720&api=7db9fe61-7414-47b5-9871-e17d87b8b6a0

>Believing the disinfo larping

u have no idea how lucky u r

i daydream looking at the weather map and looking at beautiful warm florida wang

Not really bullshit. We know that Earth's climate changes over time. It just takes longer than "in 2014 New York will be under water" and humans have absolutely nothing to do with it.

Yes the climate has been changing ever since it existed. Thanks for that profound insight leaf.

You niggers out east by any chance? Dartmouth NS here, cold as shit today.

Sorry, I don't actually care enough about the subject to put effort into it.

it's called polar vortex... caused by .... climate change

No one said climate change was unnatural.

>implying cold weather is bad
Way to out yourself, Juan.

oh my

south florida is a disgusting shithole in any weather m8

saw on cp24 that schools were closed in the maritimes

>tfw 74 and humid, here in Houston

We've had an alright """winter""", compared to that El Nino shit, last year. I wish it would just be 40f and overcast, all year.

The weather is pretty cozy though.

This image means nothing.

Chinese hoax

I feel ya brother
At least we're still the master race

The humidity would end your life in a matter of days. Look to the southwest instead mang.

idk man, im dying here

Basically this.
It's happening, but it's nowhere near as bad as alarmists say.
We influence it, but stopping all human emissions would not change the natural process at all.
The real thing people should be concerned about is an increase in ocean acidity.

so cozy every1 stays inside wow really makes me think

Prove it, or quit parroting pol bullshit.

Nope. Vancouver. -10 here, plus dat dere coastal humidity

Thats just your cognitive dissonance talking there... unable to synthesize facts when they are presented.

come to australia you will love 40c+ every day in summer

with a chance of thunderstorm and 100% humidity

It was really cold very recently around Pensacola. It went down to 29 once. You must live in southern FL

>overcast and brisk all year
Move to the pacific northwest friendo

its but a dream. its impossible to legally immigrate to your country. i apply for the green card visa lottery every year (was born in europe but am canadian since 1 years old) but i wouldnt be surprised if trump scraps it. only 50k spots per year

The "polar vortex" has literally always existed and is nothing new. Also, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, and Titan also have polar vortices. It has nothing to do with "global warming".

Enjoy it Jamal.

Any other winter fags enjoying the cold weather?

>climate science
really should be classified as a social science because of how much bullshit it is filled with

Yes actually.

its amazing how much the weather heats up just from north florida to the tip of the wang.

37 and drunk last year it never froze. This year it has been below 32 7 times. Your stupid

if you can't tolerate the cold, you're not white.

I'll bet this is a great thread full of super high quality posts

You don't mean anything you punk bitch ass nigga

55F in my basement where my computer is. 75F in my upstairs room.

CO2 related?

No thanks I'll stick with my alligator buddy's

I've read some of it, and they raise good points about how the data is all bullshit, but i'm not ready to say something as stupid as "humans don't affect the climate"

More than likely the data is fudged to shock people into action

who /comfy/ here?

climate change is distorting the jet stream which is causing freak cold snaps way down south. the last 3 winters have been very abnormal. the polar vortex itself is not new but this is climate change related. also, in turn, it brings warm air back up into the arctic and that's why it's heating up faster than anywhere else.

(OP)

Srrsly guys? Minnesotan here, and all I can say is "son, I am disappoint".

Ay, Cape Breton here.

Cold as fuck and a lotta snow.

Snow niggers where we at?

It keep going cold to muggy and humid here in gulf coast of Texas. It's so fucking annoying.

Just hop the border, seems to be pretty common method these days.

>being this much of a nigger

It's an El Nino year, hitting hard this winter

Climate's all fucked up everywhere, doesn't mean jack shit for warming, or for cooling

Cold weather is the only weather that makes me feel alive

Bullshit. I live in Virginia and it was 15F/-9C last night.

a friend recently went down to california to work on the weed farms illegally. I'm not sure how well thought out his plan was but he fucking had it with canada and just left

not worth the risk tho if i get caught it's impossible to come back

>Tfw actually like the cold
>Tfw family wants to move to Florida in 2017

Goodbye coats and hot drinks I guess, I fucking hate the heat

Look into polar vortex changes and what causes them

Where do you think cold air comes from nigger? From outerspace?

Heat rises, dumb fuck

As soon as this thread 404's, we will both cease to exist.

You're right, I'm not. I so wish I could tolerate the cold, though, winter's my favorite season.

so your country welcomes back muslim terrorists but not people who just decide to fuck off one day?

>if it was hot thsi winter
See global warming!

>if it was temperate
See climate change or global warming!

>if its super cold
See climate change!

....or the tried and true "find some place on earth where weird weather occurred and use it as proof of climate change.

Sorry to jump in here, but it is nice and 60 and windy here in San Diego. I used to live in FL, winters are the best. But you do still have the damn bugs.

It did rain all day like Scotland today though. But that's like twice a year.

>being this underage

Okay.

1) Titanoboa. It's literally impossible for a cold blooded creature that large to have existed without the Earth being quite a bit warmer when it existed than it is today.

2) The Sahara Desert was once (maybe as recent as 7,000 years ago) lush, green, and supported a wide array of animal life. Now it's not lush, green, or full of animals.

3) The ice ages. Dinosaurs existed 65 million years ago. So why are there Dinosaur bones in the northern United States given that the northern United States was under a fuckin mile of ice 15,000 years ago unless the dinosaurs existed at a time when the US wasn't under a metric fuckton of glacial ice.

Serious question: is there anything that would actually disprove climate change, to the people who believe it?

I hate winter as much as the next person, but for whatever reason I don't get, I can stand the below 10 deg F temperature. I don't know why, but apparently can stand it just that much more than most people.

>had it with canada
yeah i understand his feels. Find a way down here if you really want to come here man, we need more people that care about murica in this country. I hope that Trump will make it easier for people who are american at heart to come here instead of people just looking for a free ride.

Pretty comfy here in Tampa Bay, tbhfam. I remember 2013; actually got to be as low as below fifty degrees. BRRRRR!

Look at a map dipshit

impossible to come back to the us

The humidity will end you and your family's life. If you are white don't go to Florida. It will be the end of your family line.

I'm 25 but want to go where my family lives, I like living in a town where I can see my brothers and sisters and parents, and they're all ready to uproot and find somewhere south to migrate to.

That's life I guess

/o/ntarian reporting in. RWD+light snow=hektic

Exactly. Thats how you know something is fucked...how does a year or set of years have to look, to disprove it? And do scientists agree on that? The answer is they dont know.

>High of -1 this Sunday
>Will be free at home that day
Pretty nice

THIS JUST IN!
WINTER IS COLD.
NEWS AT 11.

If heat rises, like you say....why is it cold UP here in Canada and hot DOWN there in Mexico????

Checkm8.

Cool, none of this matters when it comes to finding out whether or not humans have an accelerating effect on climate change

All you did was point out things that show that the climate does change over time, we already know that faggot.

A little Something I love about my white-ness.

The ability to swallow insanely cold temperatures like it's another day at the fridge-market.

Abnormal compared to what? I live in the mid-atlantic, which was once under a glacier. Before that it was tropical. Before it was tropical it was under another fucking glacier. Unlike global warming, there is actual evidence of what I just mentioned that does involve computer models. You can't use 100 years of measured data to model climate change.

Sounds like Louisiana.