What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Nothing. "Good picture" from "Time1" and "Bad picture" from "Time2" is hardly a valid means of comparison.

Fpbp

>Johnson's Great Society.
>Immigration Act of 1965.
>Vietnam War
>Iraq War
>Welfare State

fake news and mole jews

There were plenty of people burning the flag and massive protests against the vietnam war going on in 1969

Also the picture on the left is not from 1969, the lunar rover was not used until later missions, so that is one of the 70's missions

Were both pictures taken in the same place?

Lack of war with super powers. The interenet made us all friends with each other so instead of trying to fight each other we just chill and don't want to start a war. You think we would have gotten to the moon if we weren't racing Russia too it? Now all these people live normal comfy lives without the threat of nuclear war happening at any moment. War is good for the nation it brings us closer together.

>Yfw

>johnson
>moon landing
Interesting grasp of history you have there.

I would seriously recommend suicide if you think the USA is worthy of the same respect in 2016 as it was in the 60's and 70's.

Niel Armstrong is up there laughing at us. He's up there with a shotgun and a pair of binoculars awaiting the Syrian refugees being sent to the moon.

I'm listing reasons why it went to shit.

Wen were given rights

>Johnson's Great Society
Do your homework leaf
The Great Society was a JFK project that LBJ adopted when he took office

Which one screwed over the blacks?

In what universe did LBJ propose the US land on the moon 'not because these things are easy, but because they are hard'?

Rise of anti-science retards. The US should be putting half of its budget towards colonizing Mars as a haven for the white race.

We made progress. The left was a time of racism. The right is equal rights for all

You're retarded

Please expand your point, I'm intrigued.

It certainly isn't, that time period is one of the reasons tards still say "USA #1!!!" Because it WAS back then.

However, you cannot judge an entire country based on a bunch of university brainwashed safespacers. We elected trump, you know.

>believing antique fake news stories

'University brainwashed safespacers' from which time period?

If you mean from the 60/70's then I don't have enough information to comment, but if you mean from now, then who cares? Are you suggesting the average American from 1969 is as relatable as the average American from 2016?

I'm talking about from now, you tard. The 60s and 70s were such an awesome time women actually LIKED being treated like women. It turned them on.

I respect your point, but are you saying that the trans-activist cuckolds we have as university students right now are in an equal position of power as those who attended a position of higher education under LBJ/JFK/Nixon?