Henry Fords foresight

Has anyone read Henry Fords book about our Jewish allies?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/download/TheInternationalJew_655/TheInternationalJew.pdf
magtudin.org/Henry_Ford_The_International_Jew.pdf
ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10007244
emperors-clothes.com/antisem/graves-text.htm
rense.com/general45/proto.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

bump for interest

Link a pdf

Tfw henry ford funded hitlers rise to power on the condition he exterminated juden

also, the only translation of "mein kampf" that you should read is the ford translation. every other version is biased against him and that really shows in the translation (lack of accuracy)

bump

Why did the elites like him enough to put him as deity figure in brave new world?

I have a copy at my dads house, bought it a long time ago but never read it

People attribute anti-semitism to anybody rich, white and famous.

Anti-Semitism back then was like a hat trick, everybody who was anybody had to learn how to do it at least once.

Your probably one of those idiots who think Walt Disney kept a copy of Mein Kampf under his pillow.

>Dearborn

Good to know the Jew hating tradition is still going strong there

Ford did support hitler and hate the jew. He was very vocal on this after he was turned down several times for the model-T and after it was built because several of the tribe copied the design and reverse engineered it, attempting to destroy the company he built along the way. Read Fordlandia
Disney also put out a pronazi propaganda before WWII and was a NDSAP sympathizer.

My father read it and said it was definitely anti semitic but right about a lot of things

He literally wrote a book about it and published it for free and you're acting like he was doing this for style points. He funded all the research that went into the book on his own.

archive.org/download/TheInternationalJew_655/TheInternationalJew.pdf

PDF above

But it was my understanding that the Ford translation was translated by a man who had absolutely nothing to do with Henry Ford and was just trying to capitalize off of Fords fame.

magtudin.org/Henry_Ford_The_International_Jew.pdf

Read it pol

The most important parts were excerpted in The Synagogue of Satan, so yes, basically

read it

Ive been reading for 10 minutes and its constant redpills. read it or go back plebbit

Everybody google "fordlandia" for the true extent of his crazy.

>crazy

He was too redpilled

>He was too redpilled

And for his day that was probably pretty common, kek

ANONS DONT FALL FOR THE TRAP

THIS BOOK IS FAKE AND A PSYOP MADE BY (((THEM)))

"Henry Ford issues a public apology for publishing the Protocols, which he admits are “gross forgeries.” Ford directs that remaining copies of The International Jew be burned, and he orders overseas publishers to cease publishing the book. Ford's directives to foreign publishers are ignored."

HE EVEN ADMITTED HE LIED ABOUT THINGS IN THE BOOK

MORE PROOF
emperors-clothes.com/antisem/graves-text.htm

rense.com/general45/proto.htm

>rense.com/general45/proto.htm
>Ford isn't mentioned at all

JIDF you have got to give up

Faggot It literally elaborates on his lies in his book

I'm telling you that the book IS made by the Jews as a fucking psyop to make redpilled people look stupid

Stick to real proof like the Commintern of 1922/1923, and the Jewish quotes of today and even israel. Ford's book is a lie user

see

Chill out faggot Im still reading shit.

So tell me this though, WHY would (((they))) do this? to make redpilled people look stupid? They were trying to make Henry Ford look stupid? When was this printed? And how does it make redpilled people/Ford look stupid?

Why?

>be redpilled lad
>In debate use false evidence to back your claim
>Jews and Kikes expose false evidence
>Call the lad stupid and say he believes crazy lies and is a tinfoil idiot

Its pretty obvious tbqh

it should be law for ivanka to dress like this every day

Ok m8 but who would just read one book, one source, and call it a day?

That is some next level jewry. Villifying themselves so that when others make claims on them they can pull the rug out from underneath.

No, but i head about it. And what i heard is that (((they))) tried to muscle him and get a cut in his factory, he said no so they kept fucking with him.

Then he went the way he did. So i heard.

Heard that