Obama antichrist pushing mark of the beast

And the autists are first in line!

The programs mission would to find “individuals with forms of dementia, such as Alzheimer’s Disease, or children with developmental disabilities, such as autism, who have wandered from safe environments.”

>Additionally, the bill would also require the attorney general to consult with the secretary of health and human services and other health organizations to come up with best practices for the tracking devices.

Our autists are a unique species and they need to be shielded from this

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/japan-track-dementia-patients-qr-code-nail-stickers-a7464256.html
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1481957053795.webm
nydailynews.com/news/national/kevin-avonte-law-track-autistic-kids-passes-house-article-1.2903287
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Alex Jones is Fake News

>wandered from safe environments

so, we can't have people going where they shouldn't

They'd better not.

it's an actual bill stupid leaf

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/japan-track-dementia-patients-qr-code-nail-stickers-a7464256.html
meanwhile in japan

P@SSW0RD

What's stopping them from saying any perceived 'enemy' is an autist or crazy and microchipping them

Good idea in the case of dementia patients, poor bastards don't even know where they are or how they got there most of the time.

ANyone else gets turned on by the fantasy of being autistic and getting chipped?

That's fine.

get chipped
suicide

they lose and it costs them millions for nothing.

I swear you fucking Sup Forumsfags chimp out for alot of things and get mobilized for little things

but BIG shit like this, you whimp out and let it slide

fucking hell, you better not let this and the other (((bill))) happen, obama is still president

why are you typing like me?

because

i am you

Why are you responding to yourself

this is creeping me out

fuck

Why don't either of you, or anyone ever, post the bill name?

It's just tracking autists and dementia patients who tend to wander off and cause trouble for police.

Bill is a name, it is short for William

Anti-Semitism Awareness Act

and

HR 4919

slippery. fucking. slope.

>slippery. fucking. slope.
It's not a mandate. It provides funding for local departments to allow volunteers to participate in the program.

I'm willing to wager one hundred dollars - that's right, one hundred dollars - that you would have to research what the word, "precedent" means.

Personally, I think the money would be better spent, buying some rope for you to hang your fucking self from a bridge with.

volunteers*

Just like circumcision, school indoctrination, vaccines, and apparently giving 5yr Olds sex change operations.

I BTFO out of you faggots

And I destroyed the Libertarians in the meme wars, single-handedly btw

>obama antichrist
desperation from the christcucks since obama is only president for a month

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1481957053795.webm

>HR 4919
So it's renaming and amending older bills to allow the DOJ/BOJ to give out shekels to state/local departments if they play along with tracking Alzheimer's and artists.

Is chipping them in the other bills, or added in this one?

>vaccines are bad
enjoy polio

I don't want 100 aussie bucks. Also there's no precedent for an anonymous bet made over the internet being binding so I think I'd have trouble getting the money.

>circumcision
Putting a tracking device on someone isn't permanent like circumcision. Some parents already give their kids tracking device.

>school indoctrination
Bad, but parents are allowed to send their kids to private school or to homeschool here.

>vaccines

There's a massive public health benefit. And you can opt out if you stay out of public schools, which are hotbeds of disease anyway.

>giving 5yr Olds sex change operations

This is bad and not reversible. Tracking devices are reversible.

I work for a non-profit company that provides services to people with developmental disabilities like Down's, autism, etc. I can assure you we wouldn't follow that law in any way. Our clients are people, not animals.

According to him and conspiracy nuts we've suppose to have had micro-chips for about 6 years now. I want mine already! God!

How is this a bad thing?
The mentally disabled are barely even human in the first place.

That's why this one is offering state/local funding. Bribing you to comply

>yup

Alex knows.
Mark of the Beast...this is how it starts
How can one man be so based?

There is no way we would do it. Part of our funding comes from charitable donations.We also provide fingerprint background checks to the public for a fee. I can assure you, our social workers would quit in protest if corporate tried to do this. As an manager, I can go the board of directors personally if I need to.

>tracking 4channers
But they are just sitting in one place and shitpost all day.

You fucks probably carry a tracking device in your pocket...

Wait a sec.

Vaccines»autism»tracking»devices

>Oy vey, Goyim! How dare you insinuate we planned this! That's just a conspiracy theory! Do you really think the pharmaceutical companies, tech companies, and government are all in on some grand plan to track your every move? Here, these pills will quiet those unpleasant thoughts. That will be $50 each.

I think i saw that on as once

but I was just messing with him because he is clearly like that one leaf guy that posts around here or that german dude that thinks people are out to get him

I believe it's added in this one

Don't. You'll look like an idiot who watches Alex Jones. This is voluntary funding to allow the guardians of people with autism or dementia to voluntarily place a tracking device on the person so the local public servants can find them if they wander off.

How about tracking chips on items of clothing/jewelry? I remember when I was a little kid they had those bracelets with your name/address on them in case you ever got lost.

Well how else are you going to make sure they don't go wandering off the train?

You can remove clothing/jewelry easy. Chip implants, you cannot.

Don't listen to this shill. Protest!

Kek is rreal.

fake
alex jones is controlled opposition

>tfw old Sup Forums used to laugh at Alex Jones, not worship him
>tfw new Sup Forums is too stupid for life

Now how will i kidnap autistic children and senile old ladies?

It's not a chip. It's non-invasive, idiot.

nydailynews.com/news/national/kevin-avonte-law-track-autistic-kids-passes-house-article-1.2903287

nu/pol/ get out
REEEEEEEEEEEE

I would only go to the board if corporate tries to impletement a program like this. I'm not a social worker. I'm the IT manager/systems administrator for all of our operations, but even still, this is totally unacceptable. I would shit their entire network, infect every machine, and walk the fuck away if they did it. They could watch the entire operation come to a stand still, and I would give zero fucks.

They wanna track our SIGINT dragnet? For what purpose? To discover it never leaves its collective basement lair?

This I'm ok with because it's a sticker that anyone who's consciously aware they're being tracked can remove or alter with basic tools.

haha we are treating them just like we treat our dogs; our dogs like to wander, so do autists; government saying autists are comparable to dogs

>And the autists are first in line!

You're in serious trouble then OP

> (2) VOLUNTARY PARTICIPATION.—Nothing in this Act may be construed to require that a parent or guardian use a tracking device to monitor the location of a child or adult under that parent or guardian’s supervision if the parent or guardian does not believe that the use of such device is necessary or in the interest of the child or adult under supervision.

/thread

Day of rake