What's the deal with this place? Why do I never hear anything about it?

What's the deal with this place? Why do I never hear anything about it?

sand mine

probably still fighting with sticks

They have this benevolent faggot.

Western allied and really prosperous.

They are usually the middle men when some crazy ass diplomacy is going down between Middle Eastern countries (including among themselves) and with western countries.

For example the Iranian nuclear agreement.

I've been there, the mall is pretty comfy

Is that Obama

Ibadi?
Is it a less stupid school of Islam?

>They are usually the middle men when some crazy ass diplomacy is going down

Middle men or... Mastermind?

You never hear of it because its fucking irrelevant like most countries that aren't the USA

perhaps you should dig into it....

>never heard of it
American Education everyone.

Who needs to know what Oman is when you live in the greatest country on Earth

You are rightfully japanese property
^.^ Nippon-kun, best ally! Showa Emperor is kawaii! Tojo-senpai is most honorful!

they have nice ass camo

I remember on myspace a lot of girls would have their location like "i shape my hips and he was like, oman". or something dumb like that.

It's a typical muslim country ran by a sultan, who wants his country to be sort of the Swaziland of the middle east. Their military wears some of the worst uniforms i've ever seen, i met some when i was in Afghanistan and pic related try not to laugh at that shit.

But at the end of the day it's a middle eastern muslim country like the other, so it's anti-fun zone.

meant this pic

>never heard of it

oman you've gotta be kidding me

>tfw this is the real Malik

>anti-fun zone
Islam is a lot of things but you can't say it isn't fun
>legal and expected of you to indulge in your bloodlust and murder others for all kinds of minor slights (when is the last time you threw a guy with a lisp off a roof?)
>multiple wives and sex slaves who you can beat and/or murder with zero repercussions
>loans aren't allowed to have interest

I liked this map in BF2. It was where I first learned to rape with a jet.

Nope, not joking. Doesn't matter though; they're irrelevant. USA#1

this tbqh famalam

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Didn't they colonize zanzibar or some shit like that ?

Pretty cool country. Leaves everybody alone for the most part. Is ruled by a gay secular ruler who really does the best for most of his people. Really it is just a normal country who just happen to be Muslims who are surrounded by crazies.

It's a country made purely for puns

>What's the deal with this place? Why do I never hear anything about it?

From Wikipedia

>Oman is categorized as a high-income economy and ranks as the 74th most peaceful country in the world according to the Global Peace Index.

>A significant portion of its economy is tourism and trade of fish, dates, and certain agricultural produce

Being close to SA money is nice and besides the shitshow that is Yemen, they seem to be content with their ocean front sandy oil resort.

this desu

It's busy fucking America in the ass by flooding the oil market

so far as I know, it's resort central for well-to-do sunni arabs

oman, havent you heard of djibouti?

all i know about them is that they're special snowflake Ibadis instead of Shia or Sunni.

That's some real good camo for art school combat situation

>The pink splotches
Kek, who designed these?

Oman actually has a different school of Islam called Ibadi, while everyone else is Sunni/Shiite. They believe that rather than have a caliph or imam, that the community rules. This denomination also teaches to be respectful of other cultures and religions. They are peaceful Muslims, which is why you never hear anything of them.

Nah, they are alright. I don't think the Omani government is involved in any shady shit.

Bektashism is the best u kuk

Trip cuntfirm

oman how have you never heard of it?

>expecting numales on Sup Forums to enjoy masculine fun

We hardly hear from them neither. They keep to them selves . They only like to travel/camp in the desert. Nice people. Very peaceful.

Unlike u

Looks a lot like Obabo

Sure...

source?

The sultan is a huge opera freak.