Is finished

Ahahaha
Trump is finished
I repeat: Trump is finished
FBI backs CIA view that Putin was personally involved in hacking of Hillary.
msn.com/en-us/news/politics/fbi-backs-cia-view-that-russia-intervened-to-help-trump-win-election/ar-AAlEvfm
That is actually what the Russkies plan was: to help Democrats discredit American election system so that they could say to their own citizens: now you know that they do not have any real elections either, the person who got elected is selected by some shady counselors, not just ordinary Johnes.

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcwashington.com/news/local/Man-Shot-Killed-in-Northwest-DC-386316391.html
npr.org/2016/12/16/505892960/fbi-agrees-with-cia-on-russian-interference-in-presidential-election
cbsnews.com/news/fbi-dni-back-cia-judgment-that-russia-meddled-in-election-and-favored-trump/
businessinsider.com/fbi-cia-russia-trump-2016-12
abcnews.go.com/Technology/wireStory/official-fbi-backs-cia-conclusion-russian-hacking-motive-44244105
wsbtv.com/news/local/more-states-confirm-cyber-attacks-sourced-to-dhs/476227320
hannity.com/articles/election-493995/breaking-3-state-election-agencies-confirm-15397026/
beforeitsnews.com/politics/2016/01/admiral-fired-for-leaking-obama-bought-mansion-in-non-extradition-country-2770072.html
beforeitsnews.com/politics/2015/12/four-star-navy-admiral-blasts-obama-for-treason-and-reveals-obamas-plans-2764258.html
youtu.be/KFnetNZPeGU
youtube.com/watch?v=hDc8PVCvfKs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah, but Hillary still did some pretty dodgy shit you cuck

KEK okay user keep wishing and hoping maybe BERNIE HAS A CHANCE

still waiting on that evidence

(((CIA)))

So hey I'm a retard so please explain to me why it's not okay for Russia to get and put out those private emails but it was perfectly okay to release a private conversation between two people ("grab 'em by the pussy")?

>CIA Director John O. Brennan said in a message to the agency’s workforce, according to U.S. officials who have seen the message.
>The CIA and FBI declined to comment.
>“The truth is they were never all that different in the first place,” an official said of the FBI and CIA positions.

Who writes this crap, its worse than soviet """news""".

FBI?

Influenced by making actual news about their wrongdoing which made people not vote for that evil cunt. Honestly like even when they did it on purpose and havked and what not its still something good they did as it exposed her crimes

Trump is not going to be finished any time soon. The libs are spreading this disinfo to create a general feeling of ill will towards him. They're playing the long game hoping to make America hate him come the next election.

FAKE NEWS

PUTIN WANTS TO MAKE AMERICAN GREAT AGAIN!

$ 4U $

Literally none of this shit fucking matters.

The one and ONLY relevant thing that would have mattered was if Russia actually manipulated the voting in some fashion, and even Obama admitted today that never happened.

IT DOESN'T MATTER

This

Hohol hohol go away, you're a bigger and you're gay

It matters, mate. The newsmakers and their owners just want to make the electors feel anger and vote for somebody else. And this tactic will 100% work.

> The newsmakers and their owners just want to make the electors feel anger and vote for somebody else. And this tactic will 100% work.

Right, just like it worked the entire past year. Oh wait

But how does some emails being hacked invalidate an election?

I'm still waiting for an answer to this.

But I thought FBI was right wing putin slave agency and comey ruined hillary?

This. AFAIC we should be thanking the russians (assuming they actually did it) instead of acting like this is something that needs to be defended/refuted. Government failed us, the parties failed, and the media failed. Russia (or whoever) and wikileaks were the only forces out there willing to expose the truth.

Electors are chosen because they're the loyalist of the loyal party shills in the country and have been their entire lives. They'd vote for a dead cat before Hillary.

>FBI backs CIA view that Putin was personally involved in hacking of Hillary.

this is pure fantasy. Comey himself told Trump there is no evidence or reason to suspect Russian hacking. Also sage

The dnc emails came from a leak, They shot the guy in the head 2 days after they were released.
nbcwashington.com/news/local/Man-Shot-Killed-in-Northwest-DC-386316391.html

> They'd vote for a dead cat before Hillary.
> 5 people have already chosen to not vote for Donald J. Trump
> Electors could actually vote for something else in their party, that's what anti-Trump shillers have been talking about for the last several weeks

It can't. They have tried every way to make it so. But Sup Forums lives to gobble up bait, so r3ddit rejects keep making these threads, with fake news, and the thread gets 200+ replies.

OP has left to make another thread about the same shit, yet people keep replying to him.

read the news, fathead.

which, the fake news msn? Cnn? new york times? they all lost credibility

> OP has left to make another thread about the same shit
No U

You should read it yourself before actually posting, it's literally "unnamed source told us that a different guy said".

oh it is fucking famed (((russian))) Gary Kasparov again, posting shit.

Stop it Gary, you are shit at it.

npr.org/2016/12/16/505892960/fbi-agrees-with-cia-on-russian-interference-in-presidential-election
cbsnews.com/news/fbi-dni-back-cia-judgment-that-russia-meddled-in-election-and-favored-trump/
businessinsider.com/fbi-cia-russia-trump-2016-12
abcnews.go.com/Technology/wireStory/official-fbi-backs-cia-conclusion-russian-hacking-motive-44244105
IT'S OVER, DUDE
It would be funny if the next Russian elections are honest and they allow some non-Kremlin guy to win.
Like, Russia and the West would totally switch their places.

actually IF someone can prove anyone in the trump side knew about Russian "involvement" in the hacks to favor 1 side over another and said nothing, that is Treason
[spoiler] also depending hos much you stress it. this kinda of counts as foreign involvement in American polices.

THE FEDERAL GOVT. GOING AFTER A PRIVATE STATE IS IN EFFECT A Foreign GOVT TRYING TO INFLUENCE FOREIGN ELECTIONS..

EXPLAIN YOUR SELF DHS FAGS

@AaronDiamantWSB
BREAKING: 2 other states’ election agencies confirm cyber-attacks linked to same DHS IP address as 11/15 cyber-attack on GA network. @wsbtv
11:54 AM - 15 Dec 2016

wsbtv.com/news/local/more-states-confirm-cyber-attacks-sourced-to-dhs/476227320

BREAKING: 3 State Election Agencies Confirm Suspected Cyber-Attacks Sourced To DHS
hannity.com/articles/election-493995/breaking-3-state-election-agencies-confirm-15397026/

WHY ARE THEY CRYING MUHHHH RUSSIANS?

BECAUSE THE SWAMP OF USELESS FUCKS IN THE CIA, THE FBI, CONGRESS, SENATE, YOUR LOCAL MAYOR.
ARE GOING TO GET THROWN THE FUCK OUT AND EXPOSED BY TRUMP AND PENCE TEAM AMERICA MOTHER FUCKERS.
IF YOUR CROOKED, YOUR GOING TO JAIL OR AT-LEAST THE LOCAL WALMART.

PACK YOUR FUCKING SHIT OBAMA, YOUR MOVING TO SAND NIGGER LAND AREN'T YOU?
beforeitsnews.com/politics/2016/01/admiral-fired-for-leaking-obama-bought-mansion-in-non-extradition-country-2770072.html

beforeitsnews.com/politics/2015/12/four-star-navy-admiral-blasts-obama-for-treason-and-reveals-obamas-plans-2764258.html

yeah those are all unreliable gossip news.

try a real news source please. I don't know, something like CIA.gov or FBI.gov would do good.

Nice try.
This is contradicted by accounts with many other agencies, and other FBI agents.
The President said there is no true evidence pointing toward it.

Not only that, but China and Saudi Arabia illegally influenced the election as well when they contributed to Shillary. She has actual evidence against her.
That proxy isn't fooling anyone

All elections are somewhat manipulated, that's for sure.

Even if Trump really had no real tie with Russia. it does is in Russian best interest that one of the few countries that could counter em puts a literal Clown in the office.

> 5 people have already chosen to not vote for Donald J. Trump

Rumour, definately not five...maybe one...

> Electors could actually vote for something else in their party

In a few selected states...yes...in this case, no...

DJT will be President as he should be.

>In a few selected states...yes...in this case
actually ALL vote for whoever the fuck they want. most "pledge" to stick to what the voters per state choose. but ultimately any EC member can vote for whoever they want

THESE ARE NOT REAL PROOFS, THESE ARE SORT OF ABSTRACT PROOFS

>> 5 people have already chosen to not vote for Donald J. Trump
Every credible source says there's the one attention whore from Texas and maybe one or two others who are going to resign (because reasons they can't officially resign until monday). Everything else has been desperate speculation by people who don't know anything.

>> Electors could actually vote for something else in their party, that's what anti-Trump shillers have been talking about for the last several weeks

311 electors are legally obligated to vote for the state's candidate, so no one but Hillary or Trump could possibly get to 270.

>backs view
>view
everyone just stop posting.
sage this shit

Looks like MSN is shit posting again.

It's literally a handful of sentences long.
>Some guys who saw an email told us that is said [this]
>trust us, these guys read it, and then told us what it said

>no comments

sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage

This thread matters as much as this news

youtu.be/KFnetNZPeGU

shit did you even read that article. retard

in the uk newspapers, it was "us official close to the investigation" with zero evidence ofc

direct links to fake news sites?

wew

They've got two days to make this into the biggest thing in the news. TWO FUCKING DAYS.

Because come Monday, December 19th, 2016:
>The Electors meet in their state and vote for President and Vice President on separate ballots. The electors record their votes on six “Certificates of Vote,” which are paired with the six remaining Certificates of Ascertainment.

>The electors sign, seal, and certify six sets of electoral votes. A set of electoral votes consists of one Certificate of Ascertainment and one Certificate of Vote. These are distributed immediately as follows:

>one set to the President of the Senate (the Vice President) for the official count of the electoral votes in January;
> two packages to the Secretary of State in the state where the electors met—one is an archival set that becomes part of the public record of the Secretary of State's office and the other is a reserve set that is subject to the call of the President of the Senate to replace missing or incomplete electoral votes;
>two packages to the Archivist—one is an archival set that becomes part of the permanent collection at the National Archives and Records Administration and the other is a reserve set that is subject to the call of the President of the Senate to replace missing or incomplete electoral votes; and
>one set to the presiding judge in the district where the Electors met—this is also a reserve set that is subject to the call of the President of the Senate to replace missing or incomplete electoral votes.

The FBI is having a civil war within the agency right now and I wouldn't doubt that people will start disappearing soon.

>NPR
Fake

>CBS
Even faker

>Business Insider
Nigga who?

>ABC News
Yeah that's totally fake.

It's like climate change: consensus.

Does anyone verify that an elector puts the same thing on all of the copies?

I could see some people deciding to put a different name on the archival copy, just to fuck with historians.

Hillary wasn't hacked.

This

Not sure but I heard Nancy Pelosi's daughter is one of the electors

His job was to keep this information in secret. HE HAD ONLY ONE JOB AND HE FAILED IT.

you're kidding right?

Trump wont do shit. He's said it himself. He's not prosecuting anyone.

>the hack was real to me!
t. (((CIA)))

Hey. Russia. Want to be friends with the US? Release all the secrets you pried out of the RNC and DNC servers. All of the goodies. Throw some gas on this tire fire.

You believe Russian GRUFSB more than your own CIAFBI, wow. What a brainwashed lurker.

Why did he betray us? I thought we were his bros?

these Trumpfags will go to great leaps and bounds to believe their cuckking is infalliable

Why keep it secret when he saw how evil his government was?

You're talking about a man who is smarter than anyone in your freezing fucking country, you Ruskie.

The FBI is corrupt as all hell and the CIA are loose cannon mercenaries who invade countries, start coups, and kill anyone in their paths.

That's a damn good argument.

This is the most American and most offensive thing I've seen all day. Fuck yeah. I laughed a great deal, and I hope that unbeknownst to either of us, we have a drink some day.

plz stop hacking us, also tell China to plz gib back our bath toy

oh shit nigga capped to memory for my next libtard encounter irl

>They're playing the long game hoping to make America hate him come the next election.
They have one month, the 2013 NDAA gives the President total and complete control of the media.

Pretty soon the only dissenting voices you hear will be on Twitter and the ass blasted threads that (((/leftypol/))) makes like this one.

So fucking good and salty.

So the Clinton Instigation Agency hacked the Fucking Based Investigators?
What does the No Secrets Acquired say?

Short of Russia actually manipulating votes or directly colluding with Trump's campaign nothing else would matter as far as the election.

They're just setting it up so every action he does can be criticized with "I wonder if he asked Putin first" or "Russia is going to benefit from this! See? We were right!"

The "news" just eroded their credibility down to nothing by lying nonstop about Trump and not even given this, did the people elect Hillary.

Also we know she lost the popular vote by many millions if you subtract wetbacks and dead people.

Fact is, the mainstream media had better quit it or they will be out of business in LESS THAN ONE YEAR.

The election system has been due for an overhaul since the telegraph was invented, so it's nothing new.

>IT'S OVER
you've been saying that for well over a year now, she lost, you're finished

obama came on tv today and told the media to cut it out because it's making them look stupid and everything

You're worse than a "the game" memer from Sup Forums's days of yore.

You are more than right my friend. They are being so short sighted too. They fail to realize that the "hacks" happened under Obama's presidency.

WTF??!?! Russia did something to help Trump? I'm a Hilldawg now!

CTR still exists?

Wow. Did you finally get a raise?

Read Also by hacking they mean posting fucking fake stories.

yep, we need biometric id's in the poll booth

give them to the inner city for free, that's what i say, drive a bus around and shit 24/7 and just print out their business

no more scott foval shit

youtube.com/watch?v=hDc8PVCvfKs

Not defending the Russia narrative. But the difference is pussy grabbing was said on a hot Mic and the audio was owned by a person who released it to the media. If The emails were hacked, that means they were illegally stolen private property that the hacker had no legal right to distribute

brock's team now works at moveon so it's the same bunch of faggots too

Russia hacking Hillary is no different than the prince of Saudi Arabia giving fucking millions to defeat Trump, yet there is no investigation into this.

Either prove there was tampering with all of the voting machines or fuck off, and while they're at it they can verify the IDs of the millions of illegals who voted in Democrat districts. This is why the popular vote literally does not mean shit. The Electoral College was written into the Constitution for a reason.

I wish I got paid to call you guys faggots and retards. I'd be rich by now. Sadly, I just do it out of spite.

and they took a pay cut from what i heard

under the premise of everybody tightening their belt to get through the tough times

meanwhile boss's at a pizza party with marina

i'll have to wait a few years to believe you

some day when we're very old, in say 50 years, we should have a party where we all kill each other

best way to go

Wow just when I think that the FBI is /ourguys/ turns out they were cucks as well all along.

>get paid to keep shut
>say the hackers were Russians.
protip: The hackers were two guys from New Mexico.

DELETE THIS POST IMMEDIATELY WE HAVE A WARRANT DONT MAKE THIS HARDER THAN IT HAS TO BE

like we could take a cruise, with the boat rigged to explode atomically down near antarctica

Nothing is over until we hear Guccifer's sworn testimony against Hillary Clinton.
Guccifer is back in Romania now after hacking Hillary's servers, DOJ was ordered to let him go.
MSM won't touch this story.

Precisely, that's what makes this so ironic. When Trump brought up Saudi Arabia during the debate (forget which one) Hillary just pish-poshed it but she didn't bring it up again.

Given a choice between spending a year on an island with Russians or Saudis with my family, I would pick the Russians without even considering.

Are you at liberty to even say that?

What? It was reported, I didn't fucking save the article like a retard because I thought people would go crazy all over it but seems like CTR and shills derailed it.

Oh I thought it was some sensitive info. My mistake.