Nu males are low test they said

>nu males are low test they said
>they wont shove your shit up your ass they said
Are you spineless alt-righters serious lel
Us libs are more than able to kill, maim and gore your face if we wanted to.
You Nazis better watch out when you walk outside your basements.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8UjWiMHu39U
youtube.com/watch?v=1v6j-YZUE8E&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=AU6HqXFLmXw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ching chong bring it on.

I'd welcome the challenge, honestly. Maybe you can also be the first tough father in a lineage of pansies. Your kids will appreciate it.

You know you're holier than thou attitude is going to get yourself hurt. I don't advocate violence I think it is not the correct answer but a answer none the less. You attack in numbers of course you'd win just like cowards.

t. malaysia cuckold

Have you ever pulled another person's eye out? Ever slit open someone's wrist and made them drink their own blood? Ever scalped a man without a knife? Ever seen how many nails you could remove from a person before they pass out? Ever held a lighter to someone's genitals to see how long it would take flesh to catch fire? Ever strangled someone just to look in their eyes and know that image?

You don't know a thing about pain. So go ahead, push me around at a rally all you'd like. See you afterwards, kiddo.

we are the rightful heirs of history, tomorrow belongs to us.

I think its silly how they attack in numbers and then claim they themselves are the oppressed.

Why can't you monkeys keep planes in the air?

I'm a twink, and even I could beat the shit out of an antiFifa faggot.

Antifa USA here...

we've got a nice surprise for you all in DC on the 20th ;)

>Us libs are more than able to kill, maim and gore your face if we wanted to.
>if we wanted to.

therein lies the problem faggot, layabout libs never do shit

Murder yourself degenerate scum

Awwwww poor leaf....ahaha you won't come down south for the 20th even though you love to talk big ahahaha.

Don't worry our guys already have the "alt reich" pissing their pants in Canada...ROFL

I love it when you talk tough sweetie. you antifa fags are pussies by nature. go back home to your rich parents and fuck off

Kill yourself kike, as usual you faggot will do nothing.

Try. It.

>coming from a flag in which alt-right is the law

I could probably take on 3 or 4 nu-males (250lbs, 5'7", buff as fuck), but you get more than 4 together and I might start to break a sweat.

It's true, they're scary and big guys.

Look at what they did to pepe.

>Don't worry our guys already have the "alt reich" pissing their pants in Canada

i love it when these nazis show their real faces and stayed off the internet for once
finally i can relive my dream of massacring braindead zombies IRL ;)

Die, nazi die ~

>You Nazis better watch out

indeed

>hivemind

protip: your forward grip is on backwards champ ;-)

wheres this from

Woah

they travel in herds for this very reason. one on one, the nu male is a weak opponent.

Lmao hahahahh I know this is probably bait but antifa here are even bigger pussies then in the states. I confronted some faggot back in college who had an antifa patch on his bag and he fucking cowered and claimed he only had it there cause he liked the flag. Face it you people are the biggest fucking pussies. If push comes to shove you're gonna get slaughtered.

reality is different sweeties

you know they can be armed too?

>DIE NAZI, DIE

lol you just wasted 10 minutes of your time making that shitty meme for the sole purpose of a counter-argument hahhaha you stupid loser chink.

>this meme
2/10 bait, cool fantasy tho.

Also beta fucks calling themselves antifa aren't kicking our asses; we're just disseminated among their groups. It's fun listening to commies talk about what they want to do. And then laughing about it on irc

but where are you guys going to stay since the fire marshal shut down all your "artist warehouses"?

>Didn't even knock him out.
Fucking low energy.

>alt right cuck being triggered by memes
i love it

>surrounded by antifa
>best they can do is bloody his face
> not even incapacitated
i'm not afraid

youtube.com/watch?v=8UjWiMHu39U

youtube.com/watch?v=1v6j-YZUE8E&t=1s

You're a chink, that's really all I need to say lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=AU6HqXFLmXw

>cant even win in a state full of commies

Worse is about to come though
Nazis watch out!

>Alt-Righter strikes first
>"SUCKER PUNCHING COWARD! NAZI SCUM STARTING SHIT AT A PEACEFUL PROTEST!"
>lib with no impulse control goes on the attack first
>"SO BRAVE! I WANT TO SUCK HIS ASS! NAZI BITCH HAD IT COMMING! I suck his taint too though"

Natty Guard for DC here, it's not a surprise

Personal preference.

>fags larping

>guys we can pose

Neat.
If only they actually had any fighting capacity. It's like that fucking black panthers thing on /k/ with 200+ pound chicks squatting and shooting rifles; means little in the real world.

Also
>only bats

holy shit that second video

what an absolute madman

>tfw to smart to believe in capitalism

I would literally assasinate if not execute you faggots if you even subliminally indirectly hinted at being hostile towards me.

>Not hardcore right

10/10 bait thread
Good job, Night-time America

These pictures are getting pretty crazy.

>we shall stop the fascist by becoming. fascist

You seem mad. Is everything ok?

If you need me to lend an ear I'll be happy to listen nigger

>stopping a fascist movement is fascism

take the masks off and you get pic related.

Try using a bcm that way. I don't wrap my hand all the way around the grip ever. The acute angle let's me keep my thumb up over the barrel and seats my index through ring fingers in that nook >. It's a great way to maintain muzzle control. Ran my shit the same way when I was deployed and never heard anyone lip about it until now.

>The, Nazi, the!

What did they mean by this?

That's all pretty gay sounding senpai

if done in a manner alike fascists, yes, stopping fascists can be the exact thing fascist would do

You're dead, kiddo

I was going to say mine is set up the same way and I was POG-tier

don't mind the civvies

These fellows look quite suspicious. How does the general public react to their impotent crusade?

trannies and numales and "others"

Yeah they're tough when they know the police will step in if any scary right wingers threaten them. They hate the law but love to abuse it for their own protection

We'll see how tough you are when your precious state isn't around to protect you

so the question then becomes....who is the better fascist?

only existing state intervention would change the outcome, actual fascists win every time

you don't wanna mess with them, buddy.

Kek 100 of you got scared off by a few Nazis with a knife. Kill yourself before the actual killers do

Why be pog tier when you can literally.

>hoverhanding a raised fist
good lord

i wonder who paid these guys there is zero chance they showed up because they actually personally care

antifa isn't even a fucking problem, they're just an annoyance

No, lefties are the definition of spineless, you hide behind numbers, in crowds, and behind political movements, you are otherwise ineffectual betas and dikes.

Because combat arms is janitor tier work

Comedy Au

>trying this hard to save your ass from gettin beat
just watch out sweetie ;)

>janitors are literally pogs

Kek. Yeah right, faggott.

I'm fucking terrified.

This.

And even then you can push them back with their herd mentality if you just apply a little force.

Absolutely despicable.

why is a malaysia flag posting this weird gay stuff

Manlet detected

the fucking caltrops oh fuck nigger my sides

Lol k.

Hehehe your tactics are shit, you haven't had a new idea since the 80's. What's your new big secret idea? Not showing up? You're basically a frat at this point just a bunch of dum dums who get together to drink. You are goig to get beat up by the lions guard, normies and actual nazis all in one day.

>being combat arms makes you a pog now
But for real there's nothing worse than grunts in garrison, which is 99% of them. They get paid to clean the sunshine off of rocks. At least I have a job to do so suck it

Malaysia rangeban when? They contribute even less than leafs to the board. When someone posts with this flag it's either shitposting or the cancerous drawfag.

the fuck happened in the second video?

Have another

You're not even America.

antifa only operate in hisec areas, so i'm safe, either way. they are annti gun but also out of water when in actual areas you can actually brandish a gun without taking into account liberal gun laws they love. still not scared

>Dying for Israel isn't a job

Oy vey goyim you better keep you dirty nose shut if you know what's profitable for it

Sheeeit

Mopping up rain for Israel*
>Tfw you can't put fuck fuck games on a resume