Trump isn't a conservative

He's a corporatist and so the GOP Congress.

zzzzzzzzzz

Right...him wanting to stop the flow of cheap labor and punishing companies that outsource is very corporatist.

I'm getting tired of these CTR shill. Hasn't the money run out yet?

K

>Right...him wanting to stop the flow of cheap labor and punishing companies that outsource is very corporatist.

So why did he appoint them to his cabinet faggot?

A decent thread died for this

These corporate hacks know they better do what the CEO (Trump) wants or else their as is out of a job...and their ain't no golden parachute in appointed government positions.

Except, you know, the revolving door of private corporations, lobbying, and government work.

those digits made me cum

you know the old phrase "it takes one to know one"?

same principle. he's networking by appointing people with connections, which can grease the wheels of progress when trying to manage policy.

look at his deal with carrier. sure, its not an ideal deal, but he managed to prevent a short term job loss. And that was just him on the phone. Now imagine, what having a former goldman sachs official can do when trying to wrangle economic policy?

in the end, you might say "that's corrupt!" but really, what IS corruption? that's just a modern invention. politics is politics. it's dirty. Trump just doesnt try to hide it's true nature by hiding behind an "image" and appointing stereotypical "correct" choices. he just appoints the people he thinks will be able to best get things done, regardless of how pretty or corrupt it looks or is

this too im cumming

Then why did he appoint Mattis for SECDEF and Flynn for SecAdvisor? They hate each other.

I don't have that picture but...

Wrong!

Get fucked, Commie. You lost.

You can't get the best of the best to love eachother.

You can't work with people if you run around and insult them.

>you know the old phrase "it takes one to know one"?

Yes I remember when Obama appointed wallstreet shills like Larry Summers to fight wallstreet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Get fucked, Commie. You lost.

So they keep each other in check? could be pretty based, like what americans did with the native american tribes.

A Republican? A Coporatist? Color me fucking surprised.

Ok shill

>Trump isn't a conservative
We know. If we wanted a TrueConservative we would have backed Ted Cruz.

>He's a corporatist
Oh boy, another idiot who doesn't know the definition of the word corporatism

>Oh boy, another idiot who doesn't know the definition of the word corporatism

>appoints CEOs of corporations!
>not a corporatist!

Corruption can be two things: it can be the blatant sort of thing that we all know on the face as corruption - graft, embezzlement, extortion, etc. - but it can also be slightly subtler, more insidious things. These latter would include nepotism, blackmail, exchanging favors, incompetence and dereliction of duty. DoD acquisitions and really fund allocation generally is rife with corruption at both levels, but it's mostly under the second definition where most officials fall and that's how they fuck things up. They run up the $$$ in projects for the benefit of contractors, who wine and dine them and exchange favors; and the department managers lobby every year to maintain or expand their budget despite usually scrambling at the end of the fiscal year to find shit to blow the funds (often office supplies, unnecessary training seminars for upper level guidos, and other bullshit).

Trump's whole thing is that he's going to work with companies individually when there are large numbers of jobs on the line, and on policy more broadly to try to incentivize companies to both keep their operations here and expand them in the future. Pending congressional approval, he will look to penalize those who outsource and offshore. Whether it's a marginal or serious penalty only time will tell. But something, even cutting a few percent off the top, will make anyone think twice about outsourcing in the future.

As far as draining the swamp, if he succeeds on that mark it's going to take some time and I don't think he's going to be able to do more than make a good pass at it. Still, making even a good dent will do what he's done so far: piss off all the right people and continue to endear him to middle America. The Washington DC corridor has to fuck off.

confirmed for not knowing what a corporatist is.