Is he Sup Forums approved? youtube.com/watch?v=VFNtNQIhRmk&t=29s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rCHGr4JoEZE
youtube.com/watch?v=hRDXeinEUJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Bq3yvQkG_3s
youtube.com/watch?v=Ab_WCxbgcV0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes.

Yeah Patrice was great. Miss that loud fuck.

Best memories were Patrice on O and A. Think he confused white people, for (((them))) though as he did have hatred towards managers, and agents.

No he's a nigger that should go back to africa.
Nigger lovers go back to red.dit.

youtube.com/watch?v=rCHGr4JoEZE

yes

>convicted gang rapist

He would've been approved for the rope if he hadn't died of diabetes.

Yes

I miss him. Redpilled as fuck.

Can't go back to Africa if he's six feet under, faggot.

He was top-tier. I honestly believe he'd be one of the hottest comedians today if he hadn't passed away so young. Instead, we're left with fat, unfunny women and agenda-driven late night show hosts.

youtube.com/watch?v=hRDXeinEUJQ

>convicted gang rapist
>convicted gang rapist
>convicted gang rapist>convicted gang rapist>convicted gang rapist
>convicted gang rapist>convicted gang rapist>convicted gang rapist>convicted gang rapist

Absolutely.
Love his bit about the cotton gin, instead of horse power, would have been nigga power.

Sup Forums approved or not, I loved the big bastard. His laugh was infectious, and the funniest shit I've ever heard was Pat Cooper busting his balls something fierce.

>I don't see color, I see Americans!
>Now get up there and tap dance for me

A lot of niggers use to be redpilled, I don't know what really happened to them after the 90s

Convicted of running a train on two consenting teenage hoes and being a scary nigger***

RIP Patreeky. Click here if you want to get a quick laugh and redpill:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bq3yvQkG_3s
>victim of a false rape accusation by some dumb slut
k

>everyone got a slap on the wrist because the girl was an obvious whore
>went after Patrice and his friend because he didn't have the connections the other kids did

they ran a train on some ho and she got caught at school for being a whore - same she we rail against here all the time. fuck her and fuck off

god that pat cooper/O&A/Stern shit was the greatest fucking thing in radio. Howard is such a fag (though i admit listening to him regularly before moving to Sirius/XM)

RIP Patreeky, your stories of fucking Brazilian whores and yelling at Comedy Central executives shall never get old.

calmo calmo

his only problem is that he vouched for niggerdom too much. he always had an excuse for black violence and if anthony called him out on it he would go straight to school shooters.

>tfw you will never have the opportunity to burn every (((bridge))) in hollywood like Patrice

youtube.com/watch?v=Ab_WCxbgcV0

r there any links that are as baseth as this?

He hated Africans though.

Hey so seeing how this went to court and trial and all, has anyone ever found out the identity of the puerto rican whore? I've always wanted to know if she was worth it.

>of the puerto rican whore?
I thought he said she was Portuguese?

Same shit.