3 days till civil war II

3 days till civil war II

And drumpftards will lose

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1uUNL6rW-Ck
pewtrusts.org/~/media/legacy/uploadedfiles/pcs_assets/2012/pewupgradingvoterregistrationpdf.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuckin Mindless Drone, if it leads to WW3?
im sure you dont have a bombshelter...

You still accomplice ritual child abuse?
Just go kill yourself, your soul is already lost.

And some info:
Former BBC "Star" Jimmy Saville abused over 1000 children, they found out after his death.
In charge of BBC was Mark Thompson, which covered that whole shit. Where is Tompson today?
in charge of the NYTimes...

>the side that's anti-gun will win
Nice meme.

nice conspiracy theories

Nice losing the election fair and square.

Why are liberals so FUCKING stupid if they go to college?

we won the popular vote
the electoral college will rise up and save america
and then president clinton will abolish it

why are conservatives so smart if they dropped out before high school?

>we won the popular vote
Congratulations! You get a participation trophy!

>the electoral college will rise up and save america
Don't be so delusional

>president clinton will abolish it
>president

donald trump if you can read my posts please give me power armor like in the fallout games and some kind of heavy gun and i will become an alt right war machine

Proofs?

And then you will be burnt on the pyre

>Civil War
>The left wants no guns
>The right wants guns
>Right has more guns
>Left are a bunch of SJWs screaming, faggots crying, niggers and spics in the ghetto.
I wonder who wins this

>Hello trump aka guaranteed two terms /please dont fuck it up

Not to mention that the military overwhelmingly supported Trump and hated Clinton.

>General Mad Dog for military plans if Civil War happens
The left already lost if they actually want a Civil War. They'll go against everything they believe in.

President Obama keeps talking about Trump as if he will be President.

I have a feeling that the Electoral college will not vote against their districts, for fear of reprisal.

DRUMPFKINS aint doin shit

I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN! I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN!

We don't have to. We've already won.

Good thing robotroopers are gonna be a reality soon...

She has a hole in her tongue from practicing cannibalism. Just sayin'

She already conceded LMAO

I know this is bait but
More conservatives own guns than liberals. Some liberals own guns but never take them for target practice, and are generally lazy and stupid.

In a civil war, we would wipe liberals off the face of this country.

i'm stoked either way

>President Clinton

Fuck you

t. Sanders supporter

I also invite any outsider to visit the USA if you can get in and acquire weapons to support us against the liberals should treason really prevent Trump from his presidency.

1. Never gonna happen

2. If it does happen, you really don't want a civil war, because it means the Democrats will be slaughtered

College is a big scam these days, most people actually end up worse off going to college. A very high percentage of stupid people (liberals) end up going to college and getting their asses scammed.

Fake news

You have my pity with such expectations.

Serious question OP:

Which side do you think the military will choose in a civil war?

>California won your 'popular vote' with illegal aliens voting

Fixed that for you. The "russians influced our election" have nothing on the fact that Mexico directly influenced our voting through millions of illegal votes.

Further, if faithless electors try to swing the vote (they won't, but if) they'll be fucking dead. I will start the killing myself. Actually scratch that, I'll start killing Soros' cohorts, and members of the Open Society Foundation - their blood will flood rivers before any civil war begins.

>More conservatives own guns than liberals

are all drumpftards really this stupid?

Hilldawgs represent!

Remember, a Hilldawg never, ever, ever gives up!

I'd help Pres. Donny T out in a civil war.

Might be rejected because leaf tho.

If they tried it would be worse than the Children's Crusade of 1212.

youtube.com/watch?v=1uUNL6rW-Ck

Sage

>republicans have all of the guns, land, and food
>democrats have massive hive cities that depend on supllies from the hartland

Lol you're fucked

Just make sure to throw yourself in the ground with her corpse when she dies from her shitty health.

Liberals are so fucked

No, they hold the food reserve, believe me if they burn their farms 'Murica is FUCKED!

Liberal cities will be overwhelmed, slaughtered and destroyed by their pet shitskins in 3 days flat, should infrastructure and stability compromise to that extent. Three whole days.

They'll be on highway shoulders desperately dying their hair normal colors, and smashing their non-prescription glasses before making an attempt to flee and blend in with the 'fly-over states'.

Their rightful president that the electors will vote legally
Drumpf supporters would literally become enemies of the state if they tried anything

You do realize the vast majority of left leaning individuals live in densely populated cities? If a civil war ensues almost all land used for food production is under control of people who voted for Trump. You are literally retarded if you think you have any chance, most city areas will starve to death within just a few weeks of having supplies cut off.

>illegal votes
>in a country where you have to register to vote

Are you retarded?

Is this some kind of bait?

The military would gladly follow someone like General Mattis through hell and back. All they'd do for Hillary is throw her in the fiery pit while they're there.

You also need to be a citizen to receive state benefits like social security, but gee whiz i guess things aren't working the way they're supposed to huh?

>being this delusional
Gangrapists and drug dealers don't win wars.

I can totally see the Mexicans sticking around to help the condescending leftists for the war and not skeedaddeling the fuck back home the second the gibs stop and the shooting starts.

Here let me help you with the next eight years:

>waaaaahhhhhhhh muh bait
so salty, delicious salt

you have no idea how dead you are

Ha, you couldn't win a rigged election and get "PTSD" from shooting guns. Biggest failures in history.

Yeah but they're smarter so they'll just outsmart the dumb inbred rural areas. Pretty much what happened last time

>civil "war"
The military and police (including the retired vets) would be overwhelmingly on one side of this "war." As would the hunters, the NRA, the blue collar workers, and the people in control of the USA's land and resources (food, energy, water).

What would they be up against? The Crips and the Bloods? The Nation of Islam? A bunch of spotty college kids in sneakers blowing themselves up in their first attempt to make IEDs?

NYC and LA would burn as supplies got cut off, and the leftists struggled to control the ensuing "peaceful protests." The rest of the country would just build walls around those two cities and use them as dumping grounds for criminals.

This is starting to sound familiar...

It won't really work that way. The army and police will side with the government. They aren't going to announce war on trump supporters. But war on terrorists and rebels etc so most of the trump supporters within the military and police will side with the government. If you think 100% of the people that voted trump are going to pick up their guns and fight you're delusional. It'll be very low, probably around 10%. Most people have families to feed and bills to pay, they're going to stick with the status quo if it means getting their paychecks. Only people with nothing to lose and edgy teens don't understand this

Do you mind? I'm trying to write a video game here!

how can you be so fucking stupid shart...

if you kill them they win

Even if there were enough faithless electors to throw the vote to the House, the Republicans would never vote for Clinton.

Plenty of minorities in law enforcement and military.
>somehow thinking the race war will happen
Itll just be another civil war. Not much 9f a race war

First of all 60% of the military supports trump

Second of all communist never win.

>When only USA and Serbia know true freedom

brutal

Nice bait, but I'll bite. How in the fuck could you even dream differently? Are you counting inner city gang bangers?

What is this video supposed to be? All of those people could be dude weed libertarians for all we know.

Underrated

I work around alot of blacks not only are they usually Democrat and for gun control but are usually afraid of guns or just own a handgun. Let alone rarely go out a d shoot their guns or maintain them.

>It'll be very low, probably around 10%
Thats still 6.5M people. that would be almost 4 times the size of the US military

>MFW ITS ON MY BIRTHDAY

You are delusional.

No, what happened last time is the Rural areas kicked their asses but they just kept sending more and more irishmen to the meat grinder until eventually they exhausted their opponent and "won"

Basically the same thing that the Soviets did to the Nazis.

In both cases its pretty much well documented that confederate and nazi soldiers were of higher quality than Union and Soviet soldiers.

>don't worry goyim voter registration can never be wrong

pewtrusts.org/~/media/legacy/uploadedfiles/pcs_assets/2012/pewupgradingvoterregistrationpdf.pdf

> Approximately 24 million—one of
every eight—voter registrations in the
United States are no longer valid or
are significantly inaccurate.

>whoops. Pay no attention goyim. There's no proof anyone is abusing these innacuracies. No reason for voter I.Ds

>AND THE ROCKET'S RED GLARE
>THE BOMBS BURSTING IN AIR

Don't use facts and logic on Sup Forums