I was a paid CTR Agent. I drove everyday to the Gym they were using for a cover up...

I was a paid CTR Agent. I drove everyday to the Gym they were using for a cover up. Me and about 15 other people would all go to the storage unit in the back and would go to different news websites, social media, and sometimes but rarely we would come to Sup Forums, but we were given $13/hr wage. Ask me anything you want.

>$13/hr wage
Fuck that's more then I was expecting.

Neat story. I hope your entire family dies. Kys faggot
Get fucked you stupid whore
You're GARBAGE

Yeah, it was a pretty easy as well. I would come in at 12:00 everyday and leave at 7 or 8.

post pay stubs

Lol u guys failed
just neck yourself

do you have evidence you really did this?
like a posting history?

They payed me with checks. It never came with stubs. It was written from the gym bank account.

This. Kek demands it.

Checked. And found wanting.

They gave a chrome books to use. We didn't get to keep it. What proof can I give?

What did they have to say about Sup Forums
Did they realize they have no ability to control "us" ?

curious

What did you cunts think of Sup Forums and how many of you became red pilled.

It wasn't a big target. They assumed we couldn't change the "racists" who go there. We mostly stayed on facebook, Reddit, and various news sites.

Post pay stubs you dumb nigger

I was also CTR

They gave us checks. They didn't have stubs with them. They had the gyms information on it.

Despite shilling so hard for a president whos only assest is a pussy on jewish social media sites, why did you guys still fail and suck so badly?

Honestly, none of us took it seriously. We just fucked around and would make memes in photoshop and go after people who were Trump supporters.

This.

How were you selected?

Why on earth would they have you go to a gym and do this in a back room? Sounds fake.

They posted an ad on craigslist looking for people for social media. They said it was for the gym, when I got there and got interviewed, they changed their story.

You're either full of shit, or part of some sub-group cuck brigade because they posted pictures of the inside of the officer where the primary CTR forces were. Hell that one user even went and took pictures of the outside of their office building.

Ben Fischbein plz go

It was in the place where they store old gym machines.

Yeah me too, I remember first spreading the Russian meme, it worked so well that they're still using it, felt so good

Does it suck to know you spent all that time doing nothing useful and it was all for naught?

I'm thinking that too. It's not like CTR was some lowkey shit.

They were pretty blatant about who they are and what they were doing.

Even with the excuse that they might be hiding from retribution, it wouldn't make sense to have checks written out by the gym itself.

>I drove everyday to the Gym they were using for a cover up
>cover up
uh huh.

No, they paid us. I didn't give a fuck who won. I just needed a job.

How are they so sure that the people theyre hiring isnt going to leak this kind of information assuming youre being unironic

Who did you vote for? Did you believe what you shilled?
What were some of the 'tactics' CTR would use?
Was your goal to trigger all supporters, to convince trump supporters, or to frame supporting trump as crazy?

They tweeted this when that user was taking pictures of the building, then quickly deleted it.

>cover up

CTR was above board you moron.

I didn't vote. We would look for people would were obviously pro-trump and start arguments with them and get them to say something and then we would plant them as a racist. They assumed if they saw trump supporters being labeled as racist. They would think it was only the racists who were voting trump.

Ok, I'll take you for your word. Got a couple questions;

What kind of strategies were you taught to use?

How much of it was just defending Hillary and how much was dodgier things like disrupting/trolling, posing as Trump/Bernie supporters trying to frame them, etc?

How many CTR employees genuinely supported Hillary and how many were only in it for the shillbucks?

He's proud of it.
Look at his badge!

>rarely
you mean like every day, 30 people are trying to force their agenda

You will not be spared come the day of the rope.

Treason is treason user.

Did CTR introduce you to Sup Forums?

Had you come here before?

Do you come here now ever just for fun?

We would just make Trump supporters look racist on social media and news sites. We had 3 girls who used photoshop and made memes and shit. They posted those on Reddit and on here. But mostly we just were targeting trump supporters on social media and news sites.

Treason is treason, even when you're doing it for $13 an hour lmao

Thanks for taking the time to answer.
Just one more question:
Do you have any ideas what forms of shilling your superiors will try to execute now that the election ended the way it did?

I have been on Sup Forums for about 4 years. They really didn't even mention it. I would go on and shit post, just so I could browse.

We stopped working there a few days before Election Day. The Friday before they told us we were done. They kept one girl would be doing the photoshopping for the memes.

Were u allowed to apply for Unemployment after Shillary laid you guyz off?

Follow up question, do you have any documents like training guides or any communications within CTR you could make public, it would really help our psyops if we had greater insight into how shill operations work.

What kind of people were the bosses?

Did they give a shit, or was it just a job to them too?

I'm sure you could. I just wanted to save up a couple hundred. I usually just work for my dad, but I wanted to be independent. I thought it would be permanent if Hillary was to win.

Everything they gave us was on the chrome book. They had PDFs and text documents. We even had shit we could copy and paste. I'm sorry that I don't have any of that.

>roasties making your memes

No wonder you retards lost. Women aren't funny. Should have listened to Hitchens.

Well, the gym owners are like really liberal. They were big DNC Donors. I think they had some friends use the storage room and those were who gave us everything. At the end of the week, the gym would give us checks.

Point out a CTR poster on a website.

Prove it.

Know anyone else that worked there that might have them and wouldn't object to leaking?

Really, really curious about those PDFs and text documents.

The gym owner ran the operation?

Anyone that is trying to make a trump supporter get angry or assuming they are a racist. Another good way is to copy and paste what they're saying. Most of the time they've posted it somewhere else too.

OP has been completely ignoring all the posts explaining why this is bullshit.

They owned the gym. They had friends come in and tell us what to do and they supplied us with the chrome books. The gym was the one writing the checks though.

you hiring?

I've tried to respond to everyone. Show me where I haven't responded I will

I didn't talk to any of them expect the girls. The guys were degenerates. I did get the one girl's snapchat though. I don't think she has anything though.

The badge is proof of LARP, no one made that with a straight face.

It was one of the first results for CTR badge lol.

You provided no evidence.
Even if it was paid by the gym, you should be able to provide this.
I could provide proofs of anywhere I worked by going to my online bank account, so could you.
You're full of shit.

OP is larping

Says he was paid - cant provide pay stubs
Says he was paid with checks - won't provide screen grab of when he deposited check
Says it was at a gym - wont provide location of gym

Dude has provided ZERO evidence and all his answers are "they told us to argue with Trump voters dude"

pathetic

This is total hogwash.

You sound like the fake trump intern. Quit playing.

#1 thing that was pointed out repeatedly: CTR was over-the-table. There was no attempt to hide it.

Why, in that case, would they go through all the trouble you're describing for a coverup?

I can post my bank deposits. But it doesn't say from where it came from. It just shows cash deposited and checks cashed.

>$13/hr wage
So you signed up to be lower class?

Pathetic.

>Ctr agent
It was a PAC, not an agency retard. They didn't use a gym to cover anything up either, considering that what they were doing was technically legal.

It was paid shilling. It wasn't actually CTR but it was what CTR was doing. We were there to make Hillary and the democrats look good and make trump and the republicans look bad.

Yes, that was literally their purpose. Everyone knew it and they openly admit it. LARP better next time, faggot.

Post the deposits than dude

At least that would be a start.

The only believable thing about this whole thing is that you are exactly the type of moron that would be employed by CTR

How does it feel to lose?

fictitious and homosexual

She looks like she could use a cuddle after that devastating loss.

I can't login to my bank. Regions is fucking up rn.

Did you ever pay attention to what you were trolling against or care? Did a post/comment you trolled ever make you go "damn, maybe I'm a fucking asswipe for helping this corrupt hag"?

I would just put myself in the shoes of a SJW. If I saw a comment that was made a lot we usually had a text document with text would could just copy and paste.

Do you prefer to play dominoes on pizza or pasta?

Is this you?

Always an excuse with morons. Nice larping faggot.

Saged this shit.

did they have you report comments or try to get people banned or blocked from social media?

>they cant even give 15 an hour lol liberals btfo

I am going to skull fuck your larger ass

You are the worst kind of people on Sup Forums. The absolute worst. Why the fuck are you even here? Go the fuck back to red dit, and never fucking come back.

how many map pizza-related handkerchiefs did they give you?

What were the user names you were using to post, and what sites? Obviously you didn't use one that you use personally, right?
Show us an example of your copypasta

fuck off... i like to test the waters first. I like to see how people answer shit.

Shitty LARPing thread is shit

Zero evidence, no insider knowledge, story conflicts with known evidence.
Get your shit together before you try to play make believe.

Oh yeah, you a grade A water tester? You gonna test that water real good? You gonna do test the water, heh... Good luck,...friend

Suck my fucking balls you queer ass Hole. "Test the water"?! Test my fucking dick in your ass!

What the fuck do you think this is

>I'm le seckit agent man. Le heh, Ima test this... Water kid. Le out my way, professional memematic Air Force kuked division. Yeah, i found out abou pol on Reddit, so what. I miss le old days in the meme war. I suck huge cock. I contributed nothing to this board. I'm testing le water with my le two le inch dick

Fuck yourself

I do like anal, how much you packin' daddy?

And I will, right before bed.. thanks.

I like to analyze people and what they say and how they respond.

and it's AAA water tester, thank you very much

>women deserve to be paid as well as men!
>falls asleep on the job, resulting in her candidates loss

How do i get this kind of job?

It seems really comfy and not like the horrendous wageslavery of a usual 9-5.

I have 10 years shitposting experience and a college degree.

I was Hillary Clinton's Campaign Ambassador. I did a lot of jobs for her, as a job title on the Clinton campaign really didn't mean much. People did whatever was needed.

My primary job, however, was to interact with foreign governments to get an idea of how they were feeling about the direction the campaign was going and to help keep the donators happy.

It might interest Sup Forums to know that I am the one that started the Russian hackers rumor. It came out as a joke at first, but as we watched things starting to go towards Trump more and more, we made it a reality.

AMA.