Millennials were a mistake

Millennials were a mistake.

> college

Shouldn't millennials be over 25 by now?

If it makes you feel better the Boomers started two wars in Iraq and were literal communists during their youth.

>implying that protesters on the left weren't just as much of pussy faggots as the one on the right.

The college protest "then" were terrible too and in a lot of way responsible for the disaster we are in now. All the fucking militant peace activists eventually became the professors and allow for all kinds of retarded shit.

I don't see the difference

...and now they want a war with Russia.

Then, now, people are still what they always were: a bunch of cunts.
Except for the Greatest Generation, they kicked ass.

Fuck you.

Fug

Don't post anything from that vapid cunt ever again.

The ones on the right didn't get that way by pure chance. The ones on the left did that to them.

jesus christ. you can trick liberals into believing ANYTHING

this entire election has shaken my faith in democracy as a whole. i dont think it works in our current state.

Hippies really weren't any better than today's SJWs.

They spat in the face of 'nam returnees.

UR A MISTAKE

They'll rusticate, retake, drop out and return, and take extended courses and masters; they'll do whatever it takes to stay in uni life.

You are implying those hippies were any better? They are garbage filth as well and should have been shot.

That's not accurate either. 60's protesters actually protested. Standing around with a sign isn't protesting. All of their identities are based on pretending words mean things they don't.

Am I a millennial if I was born in the 80s, but I left college years ago and got a real job?

Merry Christmas.

We need to put liberals and the Democrats on dialysis from the Kool Aid that Hillary and her retarded followers have corrupted the party with.

That or make a new party, one that is sensibly progressive while still libertarian (classically liberal) about civil rights of individuals.

Why does that college protestor now look about 40?

Bring back the Weather Underground

the dem party is just cucks and nogs. good fucking luck.

Why are you posting this transformers twats in every thread?

Yea werent they brainwashed by the soviets?

>so upset over Trump winning she wants to start World War III

I really hate liberals.

Jews created the baby boomer and the millennial

Fug

baby boomers were a mistake

president wilson was a mistake

Ben carson whatever the fuck your name is please stop making these shitty hentai pictures

been posted alot latelly, but still relevant

>Russia is a paper bear cub

They keep saying this, but two seconds of critical thinking tells me that if it where true then we would have fucking steamrolled them sometime since the 1950's.

Are liberals incapable of critical thinking?

Why'd you think they're liberal? Of course not.

This is true.