I'm DONE

I'm fucking tired of getting anti-Semetic replies every time I post. I was thinking of buying a VPN service so that my nation's flag wouldn't show but that's not worth the shekels. This place is cancer and if you guys don't shape up, we're going to shut you down.

Pic related because I see it in every. fucking. thread. I post in.

If you SHUT IT DOWN, aren't you just proving your detractors right?

Kill yourself Jew scum.

cant you get thrown in prison for typing that, Hans?

>if you (((shut them down))) they win

its just bants

if you shut us down, we win.

Catholic and jew union when?

>tfw youre Jewish but you go on Sup Forums literally every fucking day and you start to realize that the Nazis were really not that bad and we're just being tsundere

H I V E
I
V
E
M I N D
I
N
D

whats wrong shlomo? bite off more than you could chew?

well jew, we'll kill you

Not bait. I'm fucking tired of being treated like I'm a sub-human POS that yet is still "in control" of everything. I'm not rich and I've never committed insurance fraud but everyone on here think that I do.

hahahahahahaha its just a satire right, I love the jews, my best friend is a jew I helped him many times in his life.
lol did i just troll you? its all satire, my friend!!!
i am also part of antifa i think i will vote for merkel next year

That's what you get for fucking over western civilization you dirty jew kike.

It's just flag bants

Fuck you (((jew))), I didn't even read your post.

>This place is cancer and if you guys don't shape up, we're going to shut you down.
good try shekelstein

You should be in an oven you dirty jew bastard

Jews only get sensitive when the truth is spoken about them. You wouldnt be mad if you didn't start to believe there might be truth in our goyish jokes

Quit playing victim.

Lmao how is anti-Semitism even real??? Like lol, just walk away from them. What are they gonna do? Gas you?

>I'm not rich and I've never committed insurance fraud but everyone on here think that I do.
so you committed some other kind of fraud then. what kind?

Don't forget to invite Achmed and Mutombo in your house.

>I was thinking of buying

1/10.

Here's a deal:
Either you reveal all your Jewish secrets to us, Goyim, or we'll continue on this!

I see jews post all the time here and they never get heckled, unless they're posting bullshit.

Start telling people you're a pali, at least that way it'll be pictures of Muhammed fucking pigs.

first of all, most of this place likes Israelis so shut the fuck up Ah-Alabi Bedammuhmuud.

And why does that image bother you? It represents those cunts in burger and bong lands - those cunts that even you guys do not want in your country.

No Israeli will ever hear any hate from me, and majority of others here.

If you hear it - it is a fucking Mahmud in disguise or some cuck stirring shit up. Or maybe a leaf, leafs are bad people.

Pic is you.

now you know how white people feel every day IRL

>What are free VPNs

You're breddy dumb for a kike, user.

Not being able to handle the bantz on Sup Forums
Fuck off.

>the Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you

The thread

Catholic here. I'd date a Jew before I'd date a protestant 3bh.

See? This is what I'm talking about.

No, Maple niggers.

Israelis are almost never attacked for their flag because they actually bring good discussion.

If you act like a leaf, you get treated like one.

>tfw you aren't sure if this is a typical Australian post or if it's some kind of actual b8

no matter what you jews do, you always try to restrict free speech, why?

I heard that you are deeply inbred and it causes genetic disease.

Do 43% jews comprise the top 1%? Is that who needs to burn?

kys kike

It's just bantz bro chill
At least you're not a FUCKING LEAF

here, have some more

What's wrong with the memes about your nation being cited? I'm ok when people say memes about my country and nation, because I know that this is how people see us, bad or good. You're being too sensitive.

Im just asking questions. That is one of the cornerstone of jewish faith. To question

Reminder that the kike vermin will one day be forced back into the gas chambers by the hands of white men. Except this time, a lot more than 200,000 will die.

You belong to oven, filthy jew.

Puto

>Can't handle the bantz
>Doesn't realize that ever flag has their insults
>Leafs still put up with it

neck yourself

And mostly they are cited without bad intentions, people just like to have your attention after all. At least in case of my posts :^)

I am soooooooooo sick of jews
Just shut the fuck up goddamnit

You could just you know... leave.

t. Morty Goldberg

>t. Shlomo Shekelstein

I wasn't into this until I saw who the Editor in Cheif for National Tranygraphic magazine is

Israel = Jews. Sup Forums thinks a secret jewish cabal runs the world and that other jews disenfranchise others for their own benefit. Therefore you get called shekelstein because of that. If you weren't posting stuff that aligned perfectly with the stereotype, you wouldn't be pointed out as one of (((Them)))

GET OFF THE STAGE YOU COMMIE JEW FUCK

fuck off kike

Your government get 5 billion gibs every year by the burgers, might as well say thank you, ungrateful cunt.

Shut your kike mouth you OVEN DODGIN'

We're mainly going after jewish power (which still is dominant) , not the average jew, i love jerry seinfield for example lol. But hitler was right and holocaust was fake

Good goy.

This is now a merchant thread, post your rarest ones.

You are the greatest enemy of every race you fucking jew. You have your nation and now you had better fucking stay there and stop jewing other countries.

do jews really think they can get away with their shit forever with no pushback? i mean... don't they remember hitler?

>I'm not rich and I've never committed insurance fraud
Fuck off. You're a disgrace to our tribe. Your type bring us down.

So...are you looking for a discount on that VPN or something?

Yeah we get called day of the rake 1000 times a day, and we dont bitch like this jew ((((victim))))

If you don't like it here, how about you stop coming?

>fucking jew
>playing victim.
>fucking jew scum
Do a favor to the world and die fucking banker

hey its the south afrikike who shills against holocaust denial threads! How you holding up buddy? Still trying to fuck over every other race in existence?

it's a mixed bag jewanon. I hate western jews but not Israelis. most can't tell the difference but they really hate western jews. they think all jews are the same.

Cuck

he's an Israeli. Israel is the end goal. Let them bring back the temple cult and abandon the the Talmud

so kikes like this
No longer exist. These are the ones who contrl the media and got us into WW 1 and WW 2

A triggered Jew, what a surprise. Have you ever asked yourself WHY people hate Jews?

Shut up, leaf.

kikes are so neurotic, jesus christ.

But I love you. Please keep posting webms of sluts getting fucked by machines.

What a fucking weeb cuck.

ITT: the bet jew memes

That belongs in a Berserk manga.

>think it looks like a vagina
>"realize" it's one of those images that looks like something but when you open it up it's something else
>it's a giant vagina

New york poster

Hi, I'm ethnically half Jewish. I have zero connection to that culture (mother converted to Christianity when she was a kid along with her parents), live a totally secular average American life. Just another white male scraping by, you know? And yet, I get the feeling that some people here would kill me if they got the chance, just because of who my grandparents were. It's kind of shitty and stupid. I haven't done anything to you, nor will I ever.

That's what you Jews said in Germany before overthrowing the government, inciting a civil war, and crushing the greatest nation in history

Why did your mother / grandmother abandoned the faith? Or you mean it's from you father's lineage?