Trumpfaggotry

literally haven't been on this board in over a year but I immediately knew I'd find a bunch of Trumpfags here and I knew that their newfaggotry with an obsession with adding 'cuck' to every other term had to come from no other place than Sup Forums

So when did you change Sup Forums? When did 'redpilling' become a tongue-in-cheek trolling tactic to something that stormfags actually started believing? like where did you go wrong

pic related, the man who should of won

If you don't like it, then leave

Idk but im hungry as fuck for some chicken nuggets

ctr detected...

>t. shlomo sheklestien and jimmies rustled

If you were from here originally, you should understand how contrarian this place is and that it isn't shocking in the slightest they would want a candidate who opposes main stream culture

Fuck off

You are free to post whatever you want to post. No rules about who you can or can't support.

Trump accomplished what Ron Paul couldnt.

t. Ron Paul fan.

> mainstream culture

literally my news feed has been filled with Trump news since he announced his campaign. The media loves him. He generates clicks and views and he's sensational. The guy is made for TV.

how is he not mainstream? lmao gtfo

are you me
im gonna go get some i think

>So when did you change Sup Forums?

Literally the second reddit came here from /r/ the donald.

When Trump general became an eternal thread.

kys cuck

jfc i still can't believe it lol its like a South Park parody of Trump supporters

I mean we all enjoy trump for being an idiot but i mean some people really think he's god emperor king

either you're retarded or a shill

>Being this dense
Im sure all the articles and reports and scandals and talk shows and thousands of other examples of people online and offline criticizing, demonizing, and straight up insulting him and people who support him is all in good fun, when in reality everyone loves and supports him

Kill yourself

Can you think of a single alternative?

I've been following politics since the clinton scandal. remember when Bush got into office and then subsequently, Obama ran and won. Obama got the treatment from the right. Probably the worst. Bush was also an idiot but he was never this polarizing.

If you can't see that the media loves him because he's generating headlines, then you're fuckin delusional and buying into this redpilling shit a little too much

>literally haven't been on this board in over a year

Hasn't been on Sup Forums this year.
You missed the Golden fucking Age of Sup Forums wtf is wrong with you. Now you come in here and want to complain about Trump?

Kindly fuck off and never come back.

You have to go back.

of what exactly? The 2012 presidential line up for the GOP would have been better. Christ, I'd be cool with MIttens right about now

It seems that the next couple of truths not apparent might cause these clowns to go >berserk

you know how i know you're a trumpfag? cause you literally are saying the equivalent of: >if you don liek it u can get out

pic def related

Of course the media loves him for the money, but we're talking about the general tone for a majority of the population, not what lines the pockets of journalist. Ask anyone on the street about trump and you will hear a vitriolic opinion from the left and the right, people don't like him

Once the media has set the narrative, which is a majority of the time criticizing trump, you will have a lot of people agree and a small minority disagree, which can be found here. Are you seriously trying to say that Trump is mainstream, as in he sets the tone for the majority of our culture today? Maybe in 1-2 years once he's in office but certainly not now

What do you like about Mitt? Is it just about having a candidate having an intelligent character about them, or is there do you prefer Mitt Romney's policy suggestions?

you just dont know lad just do some research faggot

Not him, but healthcare seems to be sohkay in Massachusetts, right? Any mass user confirm?

Mitt was the one to come up with an outline of the ACA first IIRC. Which is essentially corporatist fascism pushed onto Americans, forcing them either to buy insurance from private companies, or pay a penalty to the government just for living.

I don't think this user had anything. He left for a year, and drank the kool-aid on ebil Trump.

>literally buzzword buzzword buzzword

>when did buzzword buzzword

>buzzword

fuck off, op
sage