Anderson Blooper

It iiis the Savage Nation and it's another Rock n' Roll Friday and I- turn off the music TURN IT OFF. I can't take this anymore. You'll have to excuse me I went to my usual Italian place in North Beach and I ordered- I ordered a vodka martini and a dry beer. That's it. A martini and a beer and I've got a hangover. I can't do it any more. But I turned and I looked at Teddy and he, haha, he gave me this look and I decided I had to do the show.

So what do we have to talk about today? We could talk about the shchmendrick in the White House. We could talk about my new book. We could talk about the scum and the degenerates in Hollywood pumping out their filth. (((Ratzenberg))) (((Katzenberg))) (((Schmatzenberg))) and (((Spielberg))).

Ugh, my G-d I can't do this. Turn up the music OKAY TURN IT OFF. All the lines are lit up, so please feel free to call in on any of these topics. Please call.

Other urls found in this thread:

radio.therightstuff.biz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Levin
youtube.com/watch?v=tT3SjDvzSy4
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/dec/3/radio-hosts-art-bell-and-michael-savage/
youtube.com/watch?v=7UBzN_W0OCk
radio.therightstuff.biz/category/shows/fash-the-nation/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

KATZENBERG
RATZENBERG
HETZENBERG
and SPIELBERG
The VERMIN in the media - POLLUTING the minds of our young people

I'M NOT YOUR WEAK FATHER I'M MICHAEL SAVAGE

WHAT DO YOU DO? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? NOBODY KNOWS YOU!!

I'm telling you these SAVAGES, a bunch of THROWBACKS in the middle east!

hey...teddy

*rubs back of head*

lmeaskusumthin

I'm looking forward to taking a few million off you in court asshole.

Buy my book Scorched Earth
Buy five copies of my book Scorched Earth and give them to undecideds

Savage -- Lets take some calls.....Daniel in New York on WABC you're on the Savage Nation....

Caller - Hi Michael, its an honor to be on your show, how are you?

****Dead Silence*****

Caller - Hello?

Savage - you're on the radio, make your point.

Caller - Thanks for taking my call, how are you Dr. Savage?

Savage - Don't ask me how I am....goodbye.

**Hangs up **

you're the chinless wonders that elected him

>mfw reading this all in his voice.

But really, Savage is not intellectual. Levin is better.

(((levin))) is better than (((Savage)))

echo free radio putz
radio.therightstuff.biz

I see how you may think that because Levin is serious 95% of the time and Savage likes to have fun. Savage is smarter than Levin.....but Savage likes to make his show entertaining, while with Levin its more like being in a classroom setting

>Levin
>a squeaky voiced rat government lawyer
I would rather die than listen to him for three hours

What do you expect from a kike??

"have you ever been raped?! call and tell us , the lines are open 800 443 uhh that's my old number .. 888 44 " *commercial interrupts* buy a my pillow..

WHAT A WANDUFUHL CALLER, really a great caller.
You stay on the line, I'm sending you a copy of scorched Earth, read it or don't I don't care
what do you want me to do with it, throw it in the trash? Fuck you.

You're thinking of Swiss America, the only company I trust to protect my wealth.
Mypillow is Sean Hannity

bawduhs
languitch
cultcha

These threads are great

Gold from today-
CAN WE ALL RAISE MONEY TO BUY ZUCKERBERG A SWEATER?
I DON'T GET IT.
WHAT'S WITH THE UNDERSHIRT EVERYDAY?
JUST GET A SPORT COAT ALREADY!
THAT'S PROBABLY WHY HE'S ONE OF THE ONLY CYBER BUCCANEERS NOT VISITING TRUMP!
NEW YORK IS TOO COLD FOR MARKY UNDERSHIRT THIS TIMA YEAR!

Levin is a brilliant lawyer. Michael Weiner has a degree in plant biology or some shit.

You name it you get it....

Scorched Earth

Bingo! Stay on the line...I'm sending you a copy.

That's all.......

STAY ON DU LINE.
YUER GETTIN A BOOK SURE TO WARM YOUR HEART THIS HOLIDAY SEASON.
TEDDY AND ME!
... Actually it's kinda depressing...
Teddy ain't doing so good...

rarely listen to Sean (no time)
(SA)* that too but I was really thinking of "Casper mattress" lmao
.. I used to listen online on ksfo .. they always played the same commercial 3 times back to back
"Jimmy, 800 lumen bulbs .. lumens ?! what's that grandpa? well Jimmy .. lumens tell you how bright the bulb is.."
(yes I know about the YT podcast, but even savage got annoying)

>he listens to Levin or Limbaugh

Levin was a self proclaimed "Never Trumper". The only reason he flipped was because he knew his ratings would go through the floor if he didn't finally pretend to support . You cannot trust anything Levin says, he's not in it for you.

him.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Levin

>nobody knows you
...he's the most listened to syndicated talk show host in the country retard. He somehow pulls 5X the audience of hannity' show at the same time

Jesus christ. Is this bring your kike to school day?

lmao (reading it verbatim in his voice in my head)

Savage- YES HELLO? We've got Tracy on the line. This is the Savage Nation, make your point

Caller- uh y-yes Dr. Savage I was just calling to tell you that I recently finished bible study and *begins to get choked-up* you just... you have such a commanding presence, it's like I'm listening to Moses lead us to safety from the wrath of this evil, wretched Obama and-

Savage- I know

Caller- *starts crying* Thank you, Dr. Savage, you are such a powerful man or culture and ideas and I just don't know what we would do without you god bless you Dr. Savage you are a biblic-

Savage- What a wonderful call, I'M SENDING YOU A COPY OF TEDDY AND ME

proof you're a moron

savage is highly intelligent, but he's grounded. if you can't understand him it's because you're a borderline incompetent

levin is a fucking retard and a (((TRUE CONSERVATIVE)))

It's something he yells at callers who talk shit sometimes YOU BUM YOU! GET OFF MY AIR

those are the best calls

"don't ask me how i'm doing"

the user above fucking nailed it

Savages call screener is an enormous jerk. Really rude and dismissive

I never liked Levin (muh fucking constitution was his argument to every question)
let's not get started on the JQ

I haven't listened to any mainstream radio since I found TRS 1 year ago (they have a variety of shows and growing)

Don't forget about "muh free market"

>hey Dr. Savage thanks for taking my c-

YOU GONNA CALL AND THANK ME AND WASTE MY TIME? GET THIS BUM OFF THE LINE, MAKE YOUR POINT AND MOVE ON. THAT'S ALL.

Savage made an oblique comment about Bell today, I think. Something about "vanquishing my enemy, who tried to destroy me".

>dad tier comedy
youtube.com/watch?v=tT3SjDvzSy4

savage is king

one of the only jews worthy of surviving the next shoah

muh federalist papers and constitutional convention
what a fucking joke (literally 40 mins total but 10 different shows and never listened again)
1 min in he starts jewing about how he's gonna "sue Obama and get 40 states to meet" .. that's enough, *turns off

Savage - You're on a National Radio program sir.....make your point...

Caller - Uh....uh...I was going to say...

Savage - Poof...goodbye. Some call screener I got here.

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/dec/3/radio-hosts-art-bell-and-michael-savage/

>“I generally avoid gun questions. I know this from the first day in radio. I learned you never do certain topics where you can destroy your show,” Mr. Savage said during the broadcast, according to a transcript contained in the 16-page complained filed by Mr. Bell’s attorneys in San Francisco federal court this week.
>“You say UFOs, you wind up in the Philippines with a 10-year-old hooker and you are off the radio after a number of years. You can’t do UFOs,” Mr. Savage continued. “That’s an in joke, by the way, for people who understand the business. There are other topics you can’t do.”

HAHAHA

I just listen on my way to and from work. Levin is usually on during my drive home so I end up listening to him because he's a little more tolerable than my other options, but the entire time I feel strongly like I'm being lied to.

When the chrome was thick and the women were straight

youtube.com/watch?v=7UBzN_W0OCk

>PUTZ PUTZ HE'S A MUSLIM YOU SCHMUCK YOU
>do me a favor, never call the show again
>YES MAKE YOUR POINT STOP ASKING ME HOW I'M DOING YOU DON'T KNOW ME FOR GODS SAKES
>I'M HANGING UP THAT'S NUMBER TWO

GET OFF THE BOARD MORON

MEXICANS
MOOSLIMS
AND METROS

That single intro is still better, than most talkshows...

I don't even want you listening to my show anymore. You pollute the show just by listening to it

radio.therightstuff.biz/category/shows/fash-the-nation/

you can download it or stream it through your phone (that's how I listen)
use wifi to download and listen in the car on your phone (through aux jack/Bluetooth or just phone speaker)

no commercials / informative news / funny as hell / uncensored

one show (just listen)

Michael Weiner has actually contributed to herbology and medicine. What exactly do lawyers contribute.

lol

a government lawyer no less

While the marines were busy worrying about diversity training the Chinese seiezed one of our underwater drones.

>>muh sides
>>Muh green

Thanks friend.

NIGGERS IN MY COFFEE SHOP

GET OFF MY STREETS

FECES ON THE GOLDEN GATE

always\anything (for my brothers and people)
wish you success, peace and the future looks as golden as the wheat fields filled with happy/safe white qts

BE HERE OR BE NOWHERE