Is Australia the best country in the world?

yes an no.

reasons yes:
gold
close to nz
part of britain

reasons no:
you opened your borders to asia

>No jobs
>Everything is expensive as fuck
>Only baby boomers and chinese oligarchs can afford to buy houses
>No culture
>Economy about to enter a recession

This place is hell on earth. Get me out of here.

haha no

Recent satellite image of Cuckarooooland!

We'd be better under Chinese rule.

I love living on an island where your PM is a cuck,aboriginals yell at you and say you have no culture and I love where a simple house costs $1 million. Also fucking love that half this country is non-white and that the muslims are moving in.

the only reason i would let chinese take over australia is to invade and kill them after they fix your shitty country

reasons no: we opened our borders to maoris and elitist white kiwi parasites + every other form of cancer on this planet in the disguise of diversity and enrichment

>Australia is proof that multiculturalism works

every cuck and sjw in australia

id fight for your country against china but only if you learn to accept were all bros

>Australis
>not New Zealand

The kiwis don't have nightmare fauna or inhabitable deserts, do they?

>China takes over Australia
>on my way to work
>fall down elevator shaft
>somehow survive
>ambulance man has to put stretcher onto escalator
>escalator malfunctions
>we all fall into it and get chewed up
>"that really grinds my gears"
>more ambulance men retrieve our mangled bodies from the wreckage
>package the chunks nice and neat into a container
>give the container to the friendly garbageman
>garbageman goes to unload the container into the street-level trash compactor in the gutter
>he loses his footing
>oh shi-
>everything falls into compactor and gets squished
>funeral takes place for me, the two ambos and the compactor
>everyone falls into a sinkhole and dies

Chinese-run Australia, everybody.

I wish I could see these traitors at a Lakemba or blacktown train station, or preston in Melbourne....they would feel so comfortable and be showered with praise and gratefulness

Strange, literally everyone I meet seem to dislike Chinese people. They all say those people are filthy.

Without a doubt. Only prob is gun laws are V strict and there is no CONSTITUTIONAL protection of freedom of speech.
But other than that its unreal

Vile nose picking autists with bad breath who don't look where they are walking.

We don't even have real broadband internet in like 90% of our country. We're fucking cavemen pretending to be first world.

>girl on left
Why do basic bitches like that movie so much?

Nah it's fuckin gay.

The heat is good if you're having a BBQ and pool party but if you just wanna spend the day shitposting it's fucked.

One mil plus just for a normal house. What's the point.

t. chink

>One mil plus just for a normal house. What's the point.
That's only in Sydney and Melbourne though.

Valid point.

FUCKING TURNBULL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What happens in Tassie? Its probably the most irrelevant state in the country.

haha australia gets cucked by islanders, maoris, and new zealand beasts working in the mines and trade industries lets face it no good aussie girl wants to lower standards and go out with a poor breeding, convicts breed convicts plus they are zombie drones who have been imprisoned by their own insular culture. anyway lets see what happens now they are in a recession it will make detroit look like a paradise. haha

After Switzerland it probably is but the heat kills it for me. Canada is 3rd best and id rather live here.

This will see more pussy in Bondi then your overcrowded SPCA. Bonus she will most likely be your sister cuckfaces!

Just nuke melbourne and brisbane already

Lel you have the same sort of economy. Primitive and selling houses to gooks. We go down you do too. Anyway if the economy crashes we basically get our countries back. Bring it on.

Sydney has more Chinese than brisbane mate.

Does the pope wear a funny hat?

No.