And this is coming from the Huffington Post, topkek

And this is coming from the Huffington Post, topkek

Other urls found in this thread:

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/9070894
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I actually agree with that

whats going on at Huffington lately?

First they told Liberals to shut and accept Donald Trump.
Now they are calling out "safe spaces"

are they near financial collapse and trying to cash in on a new market or what?

>Stage 5
>acceptance

Will Huffington Post become right-wing media in our lifetimes?

We have undercover agents with publishing priveleges at huffpo. They are working to sabotage the business through redpilling, not turn huffpo into an ethical news source.

DO NOT GIVE THEM CLICKS EVER AGAIN NO MATTER WHAT THEY PUBLISH

So do I, I just can't believe that the Huffington Post wrote this. I'll post the link to the article if any of you want it.

About 5 years too late for that.

no. fuck the huff post. they showed their true colors this election and can die in a fucking fire.

With the way the lunatics keep charging further and further left, probably.

Don't even need to read it to know that it's about how the evil Nazi right is to blame

i dont know shit but

doesnt huffpost let anyone post whatever the fuck they want at any time?

its like reddit right? to make money they let ppl say whatever shit and then promote the moneymakers and cut the losers?

am i wrong?

Rats abandoning a sinking ship

They don't actually believe it.

Liberals never actually practice what they preach.

Give us an archive link if you would. I'm interested in the content. IIRC Justin Trudeau also claimed that Globalism wasn't working for the average person, but that was just the headline. The real story was that he also said that they just needed to push globalism harder so that the average dumb goy can understand how (((good))) it is for them. I want to make sure Huff Po isn't doing the same thing in this article.

It's amazing how well our infiltration tactics have worked. We have agents in several leftist news sites and they have no idea. I told you guys we needed to become the jew to destroy the jew, and it's working.

They are adapting.

retards

Here's the link I got the article from, I'm very surprised at their hypocrisy

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

They finally realize that the people don't want to be constantly yelled at about being offensive, so now they're trying to seem like innovators by writing this article, even though they've been lambasting people over innocuous shit for fucking years.

They're rats jumping from a sinking ship

>the blog
fuck off

You don't understand, it's only 'outrage culture' when the right does it. When huffpost lefties spit the dummy it's 'justifiable anger'.

Hey could you rehost the image else where? I can't view it

get a pass, you poorfag

Huffington wasn't always shit as it recently has been. It used to be a moderate left website up until 2011-2012 it went straight to shit over the whole Ron Paul meme, the occupy memestreet, and the Republicans winning the congress.

Did you mean to say repost? If so you should probably just look at the link to the article.

Arianna is coming back around.

>are they near financial collapse and trying to cash in on a new market or what?

nah, they just see the writing on the wall.

MDE acquired HuffPo after their show got canceled on the recent.

are they actually learning?