>Somalia
>black hills
Really makes you think

That's not South Dakota dumb ass

The fuck are Cubans doing in kentucky?

>2040
>your son comes home with a qt somali gf

What do

where does this map come no idiot, mexicans are all over the south but they just occupy major cities theirs not enought to make them the majority in all the states, they are just half of california

Pedro you have overstayed your welcome

Most of the states make sense but Bhutan, Somalia, Ethiopia, and Myanmar?

Im ok with this

we just need to get rid of the ones in l.a this will scare the crap out of all of them

Time to vamonos Jose

all of the mexicans are illegal 2 if you let the legal one alone they are not even more than blacks

That's Minnesota dipshit.

>michigan is fucking iraq

Your wifes son*

this. i've never seen one where the fuck are they? is there some holler just stuffed full of Ricardos?

Look at the Michigan, Wisconsin, and PA. Wonder why those states flipped red?

Harlan-do

From Indiana, there is so many goddamn Chin Kids, pisses me off. Drive by elementary school, and theres like 50 chin kids playing soccer there.

once you get rid of the illegals you wont really see mexicans, also most of them are also anchor babies. if the illegals and anchor babies were gone the legal mexicans are only 30 million spread in all the states, its barely a population

>Harlan
fucking kek i hope that's really where they are and not just a pun, because there's less than 2000 people. that would mean there's like 5 Cubans and they still manage to make up the bulk of our refugees

It really would

plus Californian liberals would be triggered for decades

its their haven, if your illegal its your first stop, its mols isley. you get your illegal social security number maybe a gun some coke and go work with a family member in another state

>Literally worse than niggers

you dont know the reality niggers are the worst

I thought you guys had no problem with legal immigration?

they dont they just got sick of seeing mexicans and lump them altogether they dont realize the only ones they see are illegals

also many on here are just mindless haters,
we hate niggers and illegals but not educated assimilated people who dont fuck with shit

>alaska
>west virginia
Considering best virginia had not a single spot of blue, are flips based?

Who the fuck wants you guys in their country? You are factually subhuman.

i think you should be hating the subhumans in your country will take care of ours

refugees

Swedes should know how bad niggers and dune coons are

why does he care so much abought mexicans, you will never see a mexican in europe at all

Ah yes, I forget about them down here in Louisiana. Thanks Frodo.

I can hate both.

for some reason they like to resettle Cubans in Louisville and then it builds on itself as Cubans are attracted to the community

yours are worse bro ours arent raping the pretty women and they work

All loser counties. REEEEEEEEEEE

i say just go after illegal immigration visas and anchor babies and refugees and you have no problem, possibly raid l.a

they are the most powerful race in the world

Home to europe, where I belong
Right OP?

They are on their native content, are you?
Shiiiittt, eropean fag gonna tell a mexican to go home

I have never seen a flip in wv

>nuke california

Problem solved.

>NY
>China

???????

I want to point out the "Somalis" in Maine are not Ethnic Somalis they are the Bantu Slaves of the Somalis. The African Americans of Somalia pretty much..

The Bantus were also conscripted to forced labor on Italian-owned plantations since the Somalis themselves were averse to what they deemed menial labor,[16] and because the Italians viewed the Somalis as racially superior to the Bantu.[17]

“ While upholding the perception of Somalis as distinct from and superior to the European construct of "black Africans", both British and Italian colonial administrators placed the Jubba valley population in the latter category. Colonial discourse described the Jubba valley as occupied by a distinct group of inferior races, collectively identified as the WaGosha by the British and the WaGoscia by the Italians. Colonial authorities administratively distinguished the Gosha as an inferior social category, delineating a separate Gosha political district called Goshaland, and proposing a "native reserve" for the Gosha.[17]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bantus_(Somalia)