Redpill me on America and the rest of the worlds current relationships with Russia

Redpill me on America and the rest of the worlds current relationships with Russia.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G-rhH1Xg67I
youtube.com/watch?v=H3XEiSiKy-Q
rand.org/content/dam/rand/pubs/perspectives/PE100/PE198/RAND_PE198.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They shot some 200 Dutch people out of the sky and when we ask them why they keep sending us photos of chickens

Russia is on bad terms with every country except North Korea.

50's are over, grandpa

No NK hates them too now

I didn't say I agreed with it.

Hacker leave.

Dems are scapegoating Russia to distract from all the problems they caused

3 in a row. Checked

Anyone else have literally no qualms with Russia? They are becoming a more democratic society and we are becoming less of one. I would love to just chill in the Red Square for a while and take in the daily life.

Russia is basically post WW1 Germany at this point,

They've become a joke meme, videos of the men being drunk doing stupid things are viral all around the world, the women a typically looked at as easy promiscuous girls or simply prostitutes that are regularly pimped around the world. Natural extension of that mentality is basically mail order brides, you have money you have visa you have a good looking Russian wife.

Russia's economy is shit, but had a boost for the last 15 years from oil surge and the retreating dollar, giving Putin a great opportunity to dump resources into its military completely modernizing it, it's ambitious as fuck but he gave it a valiant effort and it paid off.

-----

Russia's investment into its military is not for boasting nor is it really for defense, it's more for a restoration of pride. There has been a patriotic sentiment pushed by the government in Russia to give Russians pride, it largely looks back to the cold war where the Soviet Union was looked upon as a strong force to reckon with.

Putin has set forth programs that are 'anti-degenerate' as well. There's the lady school where they teach Russian women to be 'actual respectable women'

youtube.com/watch?v=G-rhH1Xg67I

There is a strong anti homosexual movement in Russia as well that authorities turn a blind eye too usually under the guise that young men are taken advantage of..

youtube.com/watch?v=H3XEiSiKy-Q

Russia is currently constructing an image at home to be envied by other nations, Even actively campaigning against alcoholism that is been ingrained in Russia's culture deeply.

----------

The problem Putin faces also is Russia's respect. Putin desperately wants Russia to be respected on the world stage. You'll hear him often asking that the U.S. treats Russia as an equal. Russia doesn't want to be brought to conversations as a subordinate child. Putin wants Russia (like the Soviet Union was) to be a force that you [cont]

Explain yourselves Russians.

Anyone else kinda upset Russia is resorting to JIDF tactics?

rand.org/content/dam/rand/pubs/perspectives/PE100/PE198/RAND_PE198.pdf

[cont]

to be a force that you must compromise with. Well what's in the way of that? U.S. & European leadership. What unites Europe? The European Union, and the general United Nations of Europe who naturally follow the lead of the United States. Another thing that ties Europes interests to the United States is NATO.

Putin isn't stupid he recognizes this, If it weren't for NATO U.S. might diverge with Europe on conflicts, if it weren't for the EU, Europe might diverge from each other on different conflicts & policies.

U.S. and Europe when on the same page do not really need any input from Russia for the most part, and thus Russia doesn't feel respected on the geopolitical stage.

So, the obvious answer is the disrupt NATO and EU. That doesn't mean that NATO and EU are bad or good, it just means that NATO and the EU stand in the way of a unipolar world behind Russia or a multipolar world.

The immediate goal for Putin and Russia is a multipolar world. Putin has made this clear in his speeches. Which goes back to being treated as equals which goes back to Soviet Union fetishism.

All of Russia's foreign policy shows connections to these goals. Disrupting the EU, disrupting NATO, and undermining U.S. Leadership in an effort to bring glory back to Russia.

They feel that Yeltsin was a western stooge who sold Russia's pride. And Putin has been helbent on restoring that pride.

they said (and are still saying) Russia is a poor, undeveloped country, literally a huge petrol station. How come they control everything, including the only global power?

Why are all the PutinTroll threads popping up. Here's another one

>including the only Global Power

uwut?

In short, Russia doesn't have any real relationships with most of the world (that matters) but it is looking to develop some.

Whenever there is a conflict Russia will reach out to some opposing party.

Greek crisis, it was Greece, Scottish Independence Referendum it was the Scots.

Brexit, it was the UK. Trump expressed sentiment wanting to be friendlier with Russia, coming out against sanctions and wanting to place demands on NATO if not reexamine America's commitment to it, Russia reached out to Trump and half of America.

Turkey having issues with a "terrorist" that lives in America, Russia reached out to Turkey.

Russia reached out to China when China had a conflict with the U.S. over the artificial Islands. When Cuba waffled on restoring relations with the U.S. Russia reached out to them. When relations failed between Egypt and the U.S. after the coup Russia reached out to them. Russia regularly reaches out to North Korea.

Russia is attempting to form relationships, but those relationships being formed will always have a focal point with the goals I listed above.