youtu.be/OuHkRWO1obM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Alright, let's start with the pronouns
I - Je
You - Tu
He - Il
She - Elle
It - (none)
We - Nous (also On, but used as 3rd person singular)
You - Vous (also used as a polite version of the 2nd person singular)
They - Ils/Elles

It - cela

tabarnak

Now the articles. Remember that in french, everything has a gender (that's the word you stole from us and used it to justify trannies). For example, a table is "feminine" (une table) while a desk is "masculine" (un bureau/pupitre)
A - Un / Une / Des (plural)
The - Le / La / Les
This/that - Ce / Cette / Ces
There's a bunch more, but those are the basics

HON HON HON - I am french and you can too

How do I say "The Phillipino immigrant employees jerk off into the coffee at Tim Hortons"

Curses

Crisse
Calice
Tabarnak
Esti

Chien Salle - dirty dog

Oh and dont come here saying pomme de terre, just a warning

Bump

There is not many frogs coming here, it is a pitty :I

I thought how wonderfull would be for Heinz to make an eternal frog stuff, that would be kek

Les employés philippins immigrés se branlent dans le café de chez Tim Horton

I used google translate, can you confirm that the syntax is correct? "Les employés immigrés phillipins se masturbent dans le café de Tim Hortons"

pas de chicane dans ma cabane les enfoirés

See

C'est pas dans la catégorie des pronoms, même si c'est comme ça qu'on traduit d'habitude.
crisse d'hostie de ciboére de trou d'cul à marde! va chier mon gros écourant du câlice!

Now onto th verbs. There are three verb categories depnding on their ending
>-er verbs
ex manger, écouter, chier, etc.
>-ir verbs
ex jouir, finir, dormir, etc
>third group, which is litterally called "the third group", cause it's all the other verbs that don't fit into the 2 first categories.

Oh I see. The differences are very subtle. It makes sense that French is called the language of diplomacy

How do you say muslim?

Lache pas la patate mon neg!

Les osti d'philipain s'touchent au Tim Horton calice.

Francois

That was correct too

you just say "Français typique"

lol un thread qc sur quatrechonz

You say ''Anglophone générique''

How to conjugate the verbs:
>-er verbs = replace -er by the correct ending
Je chi-e-
Tu chi-es-
Il/Elle chi-e-
Nous chi-ons-
Vous chi-ez-
Ils/Elles chi-ent-
French conjugation is the worst bullshit unimaginable. We have whole books dedicated to them because it's a chore to learn by heart, and even then we make mistakes most of the time. So go look it up by yourself.

>se touchent
>pas : se crossent
come on le gros

Question pour les francos: comment vous traduisez le vocabulaire de Sup Forums? C'est quoi en français thread, board, etc.?

les francais disent "mvq" au lieu de "mfw", moi je trouve ca tres gai personellement. Ils disent "fil" au lieu de "thread"

Enfaite les québécois vous êtes un peu les ch'tis des ch'tis

Bougnoule

matadirekekchoz

jdis également thread et board dans les lieux francophone

Ferme La Bouche

Good thread, everybody get in here and learn.

TIME TO MFGA LADS

The appropriate translation is "musulman", pronounced "muhzulman"

J'y ai jamais vraiment pensé enfaite maintenant que tu le dis, mais oui je suppose que c'est "fil" pour thread et "tableau" pour board

Ou "topic/sujet"

y'a souvent des thread franco sur huit - c'est la seule raison pour laquelle j'connais la terminologie chan franco, un peu superflu imo

Tiens mon râtelier,
Et j'vas te montrer comment danser

Possible j'y traine jamais

Loup Solitaire

keké

Pour les curieux, du real shit QC. Plein de fautes de francais evidemment, c'est comme ca qu'on sait que c'tun vrai de vrai. RIP Gerry
>youtube.com/watch?v=vak8zaa-tLI

1- tamoul
2- mangeux de shish-taouk sale
3- christ d'arabe sale

Nice

Criss qu'est-ce que je fais ici

>le pepe

Nobody cares about learning French. Without Le Pen they will plunge into a thousand years of darkness where any communication beyond clicking noises are unnecessary.

This is what our fathers, grandfathers used to sound like
>youtube.com/watch?v=uT0oIJcFAqs

Now not so much, unless you come from the country and never owned a TV
>youtube.com/watch?v=uT0oIJcFAqs
Curious to see if the Frenchies from France understand anything

Hey guys, sorry for using English again in this thread, but if I need to convey that filthy uneducated Phillipino immigrants with really bad attitudes at the cash register are jerking off into Tim Hortons coffee pots with both malice and disrespect aimed at the nation of Canada, and specifically towards the settlers of the nation (and I am really referring to the citizens that adopted the act of confederation in the 1860s), is there a more specific use of French vocabulary that should be used? The French language is so nuanced I fear that a year of immersion would not provide the tact needed to express such a statement. Thanks, and asking for a friend

EILLE MES TSI TCHUMS, VOULEZ VS VOIR MES MEMES FOKEN FRUITER??

comprend rien

Is french worth learning? I already speak portuguese, spanish and english and I don't know if it's worth it. Convince me leafs and frenchs

Parisian here, I understand like half the words and I only get the point due to context

C'est honnêtement plus facile pour moi de comprendre le coréen (alors que je suis ici depuis seulement 6 mois) plutôt que ca hehe

I got you covered:

"Ecoutez-ben, mes hosties de christ d"immigres sales, prenez vos tabarnak de coutumes retrogrades pis retournez chez vous ciboire, on veut pas de vous autres icitte, STU CLAIR???"
*spits on ground convincingly*

Tbh you're tryna be too specific if you're trying to convey said tact with your statement. The above answers are the closest things you can say that will provide tact and be specific.

c'tun maymay de faible energie pas mal ca, l'gros

Rien à part tabarnac

>Peasant accent

Nous faisons la geurre des memes?

vocaroo.com/i/s19HSKLeyeqb

it should sound like this

Je suis d'accord. La Francois est important pour notre cause.

That was without any help and never learning any french. Probably really shit, but whatever.

Only if you want to move to Europe, it could be useful to work in tourism or shit like this

Well, he is literally a farmer, so yes.

S'cuse man, tiens v'la un meme de ConnerieQC xD

"François" is a name, "french" is "français" (and it's a male pronoun so "Le")

I don't think I'm ever gonna do that. But I do love how French sounds.

>un party

C'est comme ça que je reconnais vite fait quand les films que je regarde sont traduits en québécois ou en français

est-ce que je peux aller au toillete s'íl vour plâite?

kek

dohonhon'd loudly.

You should have no issue with learn to read French. Speaking French is harder.

Then learn it but i've heard that french is one of the hardest language to learn when you're anglophonic (don't know if true)

C'est occupé va pisser dans le lavabo

y'a pas plus reddit que ca

This video..
>tfw tu te promenera jamais en traineau pour aller a l'eglise
>le village ou t'es né ne sera plus jamais rempli de pieuses familles quebecois strictement blanches
>tfw tu pourras plus jamais swinger la bacaisse dans l"fond de la boite a bois comme avant
VDM les amis
>youtube.com/watch?v=WTIOxjB0rQw

This is what my people sound like
youtu.be/mL60ILVndzs

Well there is a bit of I Do Not Know What that french has... when I used the translation provided by in Google Translate it implied that all Canadian posters are HIV bug chasers, but my limited understanding of French didn't pick up on that. Could it be that a dialect difference between the Quebocis creole and pure Metropolitan French is causing the mis-translation?

Both of my native languages are spanish and english i learned portuguese by myself later on, because portuguese is easy if you know spanish as a native

For fuck's sake. I did even worse than I thought. Ne c'est pas facile. Again, this is going off of no prior knowledge. I'll leave the memeing to the pros this time.

Yeah it is, not really their fault tho. English is one of the easiest language to learn to begin with and then the roots aren't the same.

Now if the user you replied to never learned a second language, his brain will have to remake all the connections it made in his young age to relearn a whole language, which is gonna be the longest part of the process.

Sounds like québécois to me

This, when I hear people speaking French it's very hard to understand them, but with italian, catalan and galician it's very easy.

they speak better than the roastie interviewing them, she sounds like she's from ontario or some shit.

Hon Hon Hon
youtu.be/OuHkRWO1obM

That's still understandable, you only failed "La Francois" with "Le français", not that bad

It's funny that you bring that up because although the translation Google gave you is accurate, what the other anons said is said in the familiar language.

It's also worth nothing that France french and Leaf french are two different dialects, with the Leaf french arguably being the purest french overall (Living in Europe, France french is incorporating a lot of other words from other languages).

So that may have been the origin of your mis-translation.

>Could it be that a dialect difference between the Quebocis creole and pure Metropolitan French is causing the mis-translation?
Of course, my syntax in the text i posted was slanged the fuck out; Quebecois is a dialect, not a creole btw, creole insinuates that it's a mix of multiple languages. What they call "franglais" i.e. what the Montreal wiggers speak, is def a creole. I'll try to make the text more "international french"

"Écoutez bien, bande de vauriens, ça vous dirait de foutre le camp de mon pays? Vous n'etes pas les bienvenus ici bande de parasites. Vous osez cracher sur l'hospitalité qu'on vous a offert? honhonhon mais vous aller le regretter, par toutatis!"

Yeah, i had some portuguese friends as classmates and they always had the best notes in spanish

Yes, english is really easy, i've literally learned it on the internet (watching series on vostfr mostly and browsing with google translate for the vocabulary) and i think i'm "not that bad"

Tbh, les memes Québécois sont pas mal tous low energy a cause de ConneriesQC qui monopole le marché avec ses criss de memes datant de 2011.

Je suis pas trop trop dans la culture du meme Québécois mais je sais que lynternait, Memes Foken Fruiter pis le reste des pages dans ce genre la sont un pas dans la bonne direction pour le futur de nos memes.

Mais je doit faire un merde!

Kekites need to rally around Québec sovereignty so that at least some may be freed from the tyrannical mangina grip of Trudope.

J'ai un dossier plein de memes Québécois.

We should cecede and join the USA.

Je viens de rentrer en France pour les fêtes de Noël :)

>Je suis pas trop trop dans la culture du meme Québécois
Je savais pas pas qu'il en avait, sans farce. Chu pas sur facebook du tout et disons que ma vie sociale n'est pas ce qu'elle etait. A en juger de ton shit ConneriesQc, c'est pas d'la grosse biere

I am actually interested in learning some french to read a lot of my favorite authors in their native tongue. I already know a fair amount of Italian, so hopefully I can learn quickly.

It's such a neat language, desu. I also like all the cognates with english.

i wish, quebec soverignty makes me want to kill myself these days, i've been into that shit hardcore for over a decade and we still keep electing the same cucks year after year.

Used to?

lol

Un dossier plein de memes Québécois? Mets-en!

fair enough, there are still shitloads of ppl that sound like this, just not the younger generation, thats what i meant.

Soyez prudent. Il y a un truckdriv à Nice