How does it feel knowing Australia will become a world superpower in your lifetime?

How does it feel knowing Australia will become a world superpower in your lifetime?

>Controls outlying former British colonies like Pitcairn and Norfolk
>Has claim to a huge chunk of Antarctica
>Loads of land
>Rising water levels are only going to covert inland Australia into a habitable paradise
>Majority white and white washed chinks

You heard it here first. We are one of the richest nations on earth with huge amounts of land waiting to be settled. Nothing will stop us.

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2015-04-08/prince-harry-may-struggle-to-keep-up-with-aboriginal-super-sight/6378066
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pretty fucking good

>Pitcairn
wrong nz gets pitcarin when uk does not want it

Pretty fuckin good ey

>implying New Zealand will always be New Zealand.
>Implying Australia won't get New Zealand when New Zealand stops wanting to be New Zealand.

What's the white % of Australia? I can't find it anywhere.

Climate change is only going to kake the southern hemisphere cooler, we will become Britain 2.0.

%0
too much sun

the uk promised and thats why nz looks after it for them

80-90%
Was 94% last time.

last time?

can't even our own intarweb

New Zealand Empire far larger

Well, guess I'll die a shitty death knowing I wasn't Australian.

Oh well.

you can come over if you're white and useful.

if not sorry mate we full as fuck.

Feels good being Kek's chosen people

>implying the Australian gubment will do anything to protect Antarctic claim.
We'll probably sell it off to the Chinese for some stupid low rate along with everything elese that will see us become the literal cucks of the region.

Pic related is what Australia will look like after the sea levels rise.

Inland salt water lakes will bring about a drastic change to the climate.

You know that's true, we live in a pretty great fucking country especially with how right wing nationalism is spreading incredibly fast with younger generations. The problem I have with this great nation is that we have no one like Trump to actually unleash our potential. Our leaders are fucking cucks. Turnbull isn't even right-wing, and is leading us into a recession and Shorten is a gay cunt who doesn't have any outstanding policy either. The only positive thing Turnbull has done is to send those shitskins away to Christmas Island.

We need a fucking Trump or someone competent, we live on a pile of uranium yet we still rely heavily on coal. Seriously, I'm considering getting into politics because I hate seeing our potential fucking ruined like this

Yet the Australian government is trying to turn the continent into a third world country.
You statist shills will never fight against big brothers true plans.

We hate yanks over here but Australia is pretty fucking awesome, even Melbourne is okay if you visit from time to time.

Go Australia! Fellow future superpower, southern hemisphere is yours, northern hemisphere is ours

>Let's abandon billions of dollars of solid coal infrastructure for the nuclear meme

Its a fucking dumb idea.

Like the gold that Howard sold at $300-$400 per ounce, and the sale of Telstra, to help make the "surplus" that Libabbies always harp on about.

Stupid fucking Libabbies

Why don't we sell our coal but use nuclear for ourselves?

That way there's more coal to sell and we're still getting energy.

>Abbos burn down all the Australian bush and rainforests, turning central Australia into a desert.
>White man comes, and through industrialisation causes the sea levels to rise enough for the inland to fill.
>Central Australia becomes forested again, a temperate paradise.

It's almost TOO perfect.

Because the coal plants are doing just fine. Why replace them? Waste of an investment.

Jewish id

I like how similar Australia and Texas are. If things go south in America and we turn into South America, I hope you will accept me.
We have terrible weather, giant spiders, tons of killer insects, snakes, and large flightless bird populations we can't control.

Depends, can you barbecue?

feels ok, have some distant family there

Yes. Also I'm white

Australia is literally the last bastion of the white race. Everywhere else will be shitholes filled with muslims, and we will be the world superpower.

Pretty good as long as it's a white country

You may have thwarted me THIS time Pajeet, but I will return!

Pooinloo sighting

Coal will run out someday so plan for the future.

We're not going to run everything on solar panels and wind farms.

Stay white fags, you are our last hope.

KEEP DEM CHINKS, DUNE COONS AND SPEAR CHUCKERS OUT!

Bad because our countries population is going to swell to U.S. size with a massive influx of Poo In Loos, Chinese and Island Muzzies.

The US is slowly become mudslimified, chinkified, niggified, and beanified. I hope Australia will let me in if I need. And yes, I'm white.

The Anglo sphere is rightful Canadian clay. Enjoy the future annexation.

Coal isn't running out anytime soon lad.

Impossible to say as every non Muslim arab and every second gen Asian claims to be "Australian" when they ask for ancestry on the census.

The emus will come back again in the 2nd great emu war.

>Melbourne is not flooded

JESUS CHRIST ARE THEY GOING TO BE WITH US FORVER?

dont worry, we will build a wall eventually.

We must discuss the problem of Pakistan and Bangladesh, Panjeet.

Then...China.

I am looking forward to imposing Cricket on the rest of the world.

>I hope Australia will let me in if I need. And yes, I'm white.

Doesn't matter. Full.

Scared, Shlomo?

I'm with you mate. user for PM

I'm from Melbourne and I was also disappointed when I saw this shit hole avoided the flood.

Justin already annexed you to China.

So I guess we're part of the Han Empire now together.

Colonize and liberate Indonesia

>I am looking forward to imposing Cricket on the rest of the world.
image the horribleness of a italian cricket team

Liberating it from the Indonesians, correct?

Imagine a NZ cricket team without British and Aussie expats.

Of a filthy pooinloo? Impossible

>Has claim to a huge chunk of Antarctica
my fucking sides

better than yours

Nah you guys deserve it for surviving that wasteland, don't fuck it up by flooding your nation with browns

Yes yes

Then why are you rubbing your hand rabbi?

>Majority white and white washed chinks
you dont have to play pretend in front of the other countries, op

No the afrikaans are keks choosen people.

Super powered shit poster.

IMPORT those who say AUSTRALIA IS FULL

You mean when there a no hwytes left on Anzac clay?

You exposed me, goyim

Please annex us and remove kebab, it will make for great banter

gib ashes

AGREED M8

DREAMTIME SQUAD REPORTING IN

gee i dunno Aus-man, according to my intelligence, Australia is part of the Grand Chinese Empire

An expert in Indigenous eye health has said some Aboriginal people in outback Australia have vision that can be more than four times better than non-Indigenous people.

They can see things that are four times smaller than what is assumed most people can see, making their vision the best in the world.

Good vision is considered 6:6 vision, which means someone standing six metres away from an eye chart can see it as clearly as an average person at six metres away.

But in Aboriginal people it was much better than that.

In fact Professor Taylor's studies have shown that some Aboriginal people in the NT, WA and SA had 6:1.4 vision, meaning they could see things from six metres away that an average non-Indigenous person could see only from 1.4m away.

Not all people studied had such high vision, and others were sometimes recording 6:2 or 6:3 vision, which was still far better than is usual for the general population.

"The vision of the Aboriginal people, the fineness of their vision, is better than has been reported anywhere else in the world," he said.

abc.net.au/news/2015-04-08/prince-harry-may-struggle-to-keep-up-with-aboriginal-super-sight/6378066

HOW CAN NON AUSTRALIANS EVEN COMPETE?

Can i still post?

There it is

Kek!

>post about fire safety squads
>banned for 15 days
>make death threats, claim im going to torture swaglord and make him reveal the names of the other mods so I can hunt and kill them
>fine
What did they mean by this?

I NEED THE SOURCE NOW

Go Australian Province of China 2050 !

the anglosphere shall rise again is how i feel about it

Good look invading a continent with the land mass of Europe and has scorching deserts and heat as it's land majority. Most of our cities are located in the southern parts of the country, so you'll have to cross it.

Seriously, we're impossible to invade kek

Feels good man, I mean mate. How much $$$ do I need to have for you to let me in?

>never ever

We have every resource and plenty of land to become a superpower, but our shit government won't allow it to happen. We have some of the biggest deposits of coal, iron, uranium and gold on the planet.

Cuck government who constantly sells Australian businesses and land away. Has no interest in massive man-made irrigation of inland SA and QLD which would change this country in amazing ways if it worked.
Low population that can only be significantly boosted by immigration (this wouldn't be a problem if we still had White Australia Policy)

Truth is if Australia doesn't get some good leadership, we are headed towards Mad Max. Only there will be niggers.

>100+ year old technology
>OMG NEW RAPID FIRE SHOTGUNS!!!!

Fuck the media.

We had eyez n shiet

This

We have a whole fucking CONTINENT to ourselves, Almost with the same land mass of mainland Europe.

We only have about 150 years of Western History, compared to thousands in other countries. We've got plenty and plenty of resources right beneath our fucking feet that our government is just giving away freely.

If we continue this path, we'll just end up another weak irrelevant country. And eventually either a Chinese or American puppet for WW3.

Let's overthrow these two fucking pathetic excuses for a party, Let us establish our own god emporer and let's become the next superpower of the World.

>white
That I am
>useful
I'm a NEET

Speaking of useful, what's the most needed, best paying job over there? And what jobs do you think will be needed in the future of an intrepid Australia?

I don't really give a shit about hatred, I was always hated more or less by everyone at school. It gets old really fast so I don't care.

>"RAPUD STYLE WEAPON"

it's only gonna happen when the government gets their head out the sand and builds a navy, an airforce and a sensible foreign relations with only objective australian interests to consider. So probably never, we're too apathetic.

I forgot about the real estate.

>land mass larger than Europe
>less than 1% is actually livable

Yeah, your mining boom surely hasn't busted, oh, wait...

You don't even need that much land. Look at Japan. Our tiny percentage of livable land is still bigger than their whole country.

Not really 1%, But just because a place is unlivable doesn't mean we can still mine there.

And we have the MOST POWERFUL armed forces on earth