prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vvULsrjLdI4?t=4m53s
youtube.com/watch?v=xEVD6xf5d78
tun.in/thHt2P
youtube.com/watch?v=PJ9HgEO53G8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

mommy

A few posters in the threads confirmed that. We got timestamped Cincinnati FD and a Louisiana state trooper, among others.

I APPROVE OF THIS EDITION

I can't wait for the electoral college to turn on him.
I can't wait for your salty tears here in /tg/

The fuck type of pipet is that

FFS just use a funnel and lay off the booze if your hands are too shaky to measure well

So, it's like 4:00 PM in Japan right now. Hiro isn't asleep unless he's been on a multi-day bender. Why isn't he addressing the faggot-mod situation?

>make science great again
Bionics when? Trump, get me bionic eyes and I'll rip my eyes right out.

Awoo

>tfw love my country
>tfw still feel its right that we get crumbled and destroyed by Russia/China so that the good side of America may be reborn
Its such a convoluted feel, but we need to get our asses kicked. The leftists purged/killed in war and the crony shadow government collapsed if we are ever going to try to rebuild something noble and worth fighting for.

Just kick our ass already, we are so fucking hollow at this point our nation will splinter in the wind after the first wave of attacks.

Is it ok to race mix with Canadians?

>if Trump becomes President

liberals have seriously lost, haven't they? There is no way Trump is not becoming President. Hell, foreign countries are now speaking to him rather than Obama because they know he is the President now.

I've been ghosted once on that site. What's a good way to find people who will actually stay with you? I speak Japanese OK.

Because Hiro doesn't care about us just our money

Stop voting for Clinton.

a bunch of real police and fire fighters chimed in on the /diy/ threads
Also, a person whose best friend died in Oakland gave /diy/ praise
Fuck this rogue mod

Why are so many cute 2D girls Nazis?

If only 270 electors flip their votes, Bernie can still win!

Probably takes him a few hours wrestling with google translate to read anything

Reminder that this happened
youtu.be/vvULsrjLdI4?t=4m53s

Did anyone show that tie to the Pizzagaters?

Jonah Goldberg bends the knee.

correct answer

>tfw gf is even more of a Nazi than I am

It's about more than rules, it's about news coverage and attention.

His job isn't to be our friend. His job is to keep the site from being shut down. And increasingly facts and reality don't matter to liberals.

He knows we're smart enough to cope, and he also knows that the media is itching to slam him for allowing us to exist.

Hiro is like Pence: We always doubt him, but he still pulls through, even if it's not as well as we'd like. Have faith and remember his side of this whole shitshow.

He hasn't logged on yet. He's off doing Jap things.

They've lost, and they've lost it. Formerly nationally respected figures are screaming about the Russians hacking paper ballots, while Infowars cracks the Alexa top 100 and Sup Forums investigates the government for pedophilia. It's a strange time.

It's just a tie, user.

>FOUR FUCKING YEARS

Why was there so little interest in this project?

>The president people didn't want
>won by landslide margins

liberals are fucked up in the head, imagine living in a "dream" world for 8 years then someone wakes you up with a punch in the face, that's how they feel.

I want to take her on a nice date

>past year and a half I went from autistic neet to part time worker to boss wanting me to be full time leader, even though I'm autistic in some situations my autism causes me to be a perfectionist in other areas and my boss loves it

Thank you Donald for giving me the strength ;_;

>1940s
>pizzagate
whatever

but muh poplar vote

Because Nazism is fascism and thus promotes superior genetics. I met a qt3.14 who's grandparents were the result of an Aryan breeding program. 9/10, wish he controlled the next generation.

>tfw every girl I've been with has gone full blown tumblr by the end
I just want a normal girl holy fucking shit.

That's almost certainly the boy-lover symbol.
Its like looking at a swastika and saying its not a swastika...

It was a joke... Considering there is a Mexican restaurant that I frequent with the triangle... People should look in the right places rather than pointing the finger at normies who use memes in normieland.

Teach me your ways, senpai. Where can I meet fellow authoritarian fascists?

ZRUMPFKINS BTFO

high energy!

I have a biotech degree. Can I come to America and help build the Trump empire?

It's a standard micropipette lad

Let's face it, Trump only won due to a barrage of fake news, Russian hacking and general misinformation. If it was a clean fight, Clinton would have won in a landslide. He has ZERO legitimacy whatsoever.

This kind of stuff reminds me of being high on bathsalts. Bring it down to some level of sanity....

California doesn't get to decide the election.

No idea.

>tfw LWAtv soon
>Konosuba S2 soon

Can't fucking wait. I'm so goddamn hyped for January.

>been ghosted
What does that mean?

>What's a good way to find people who will actually stay with you?
I don't know. I just started talking and I was talking to like 3 girls. 1 just was really interested in me and we talked a lot and she told me to get the "LINE" app which I guess is big in Japan and we talk every day. I think I just got lucky. She wants to be with me forever and is very clingy. Which normally I am the clingy one when I am in a relationship and it is nice to not be the clingy one for once.

I doubt the boy lover symbol existed back then.

You'll find her eventually, user. Don't give up!
I met her at a library, believe it or not. I didn't know how redpill she was until after we started dating

There aren't any normal girls.

Maybe the pendulum swing will help with that.

Nice

He most definately stopped in GA. I am not sure that is 100 percent correct.

/diy/ is dead due to mod censorship

I guess he is their President after all

>vegan
>ECOP
>UC Berkley

christ, stereotypes so very often are true.

>If only 270 electors flip their votes, Bernie can still win!

Why the fuck not. You Sup Forums fags are such hypocrites.

>If electoral college will change their votes denying him presidency, there will be war r-right guise xDD

It's just the system, just like it's the system donald Trump won even though he is 2.5 million votes behind on hillary.

ITS BOTH NOT DEMOCRATIC YOU RETARDS

>have to go back to uni for one last semester
>might have to do even more work to graduate

Why is my life so terrible

>wanting to sully your blood line with fucking foliage

what do you think?

Never Trump is eternal in the halls of absolute failure

Is the mod still deleting them, or has he cooled off?

What is this? He didn't go to all those places in 1 single day... She sure as hell did not go to that many places...

Why did they do this? I am fucking pissed. It was a great program which allowed me to notify my local fire marshal about dangerous dwellings to save lives.

At least you didn't get addicted to drugs and flunk out

Stay at it, it's worth it

>Trump didn't visit Mississippi
That hurts more than it should.

Post memorable moments from the campaign.

youtube.com/watch?v=xEVD6xf5d78

Jelly/10. I'm so damn sick of girls that are emotionally detached one minute but then get upset at me for not responding to their texts instantly. Plus all the fucking games western women try to play. God damn. I've yet to have a relationship where in the end I didn't have complete disdain for that girls life and problems.

Yes, if legally.

Thanks for the input, toothpaste.

would you prefer Stallone or Dilbert to head the Arts?

Thoughts on making America more environmentally conscious?
tun.in/thHt2P

I've stayed in because it would have been a waste of money to drop out at any point

But it's still a pain every cent I know is spent, even if it isn't mine

Dont know, make one and see what happens. Make sure you make it clear that Hiro said these threads were fine.

If it makes you feel any better I'm starting college six years late.

teach me, I'm a NEET and the only reason I haven't killed myself is because I live with my parents

>toothpaste

i don't know if this an original meme but it's the first time i've seen it. kek

>Going to non-swing state

YOU FOOL IT GOES

"VOTE FOR TRUMP"

It's gotta be a real artist, user. Like pic related.

We need all the hard science educated people of good virtues we can get. Come on over! I wish I had paid more attention to my studies, now I have to choose a new major.

Nice argument there
Sorry I bring up things you are incapable of defending

24? My roommate in freshman year started at 19. In any case I'm 25 and wasted years dicking around.

Because the mods are cucks and libtards who hate us.

Here they are clearly going against what Hiro said and are doing what they feel like doing.

stop being a faggot

If I live in the heart of southern tumblrfornia should i keep dreaming of girl who finds my inherited nazi medals cool or just fucking an hero already?

>Gone rogue

You want to start a civil war
because that's how you start a civil war

Good luck without the military on your side

I was gone for the past couple weeks but what does Sup Forums think of Trump's Taiwan call? IMO I see nothing wrong with it. She called him to congratulate his win and he said thanks. I simply don't understand why everyone is on Trump's case about China.

>Russia pushes against some irrelevant East European land
>Ho! Praise Obama for defying Putin at every turn! The Russians are evil and want to see America destroyed!

>China pushes against Japan, the Philippines, a handful of other Southeast Asian nations and/or allies
>REEEEEE Trump won't lick Xi Jinping's boots! He won't appease China's demands! He is ruining decades of failed diplomatic policy! REEEEEE

I just don't get it. Can someone help me?

One of the best things is that my girl is a nurse, and she is going to train to be a registered nurse in America.
I already make good money working in business intelligence so with her income added it will be fucking easy street.

Also I'm 27 and she is 22.
I gave her the "feels like fate" line and brought up the "red string of fate" japanese trope and she is all in talking about destiny and forever. Feels good.

And we've been talking for over a year and I've been redpilling her. and NOT ONCE has she given me ANY shit about ANYTHING. I haven't had to fight/argue with her NOT ONCE.

Fuck that.
Tree are shit honestly. If its one thing I hate more than niggers, its trees.

They house birds, insects, and feed other elusive pests.
Thanks to Trees, humanity has been forced to grow and evolve along side birds constantly chirpping and screeching.

Thanks to trees, we've never know what its like to live without having these flying rats shitting on everything above us.

The trees themselves ruin our perfectly square, intelligently designed sidewalks and roads with no regard for the work or cost put into them.

Worse yet every year the vast majority of trees dump all their disgusting rotted out leafs on the floor.

Nothing in life is worse than a TREEHUGGER, because they know the truth about these cancerous retarded nation wrecking plants.
Traitors, all of them.

youtube.com/watch?v=PJ9HgEO53G8

How many people do you think are in this thread that are even old enough to have played RA? Fantastic game.

Remind me why we tolerate traitors and infiltrators like this?

You're just baiting right? You're not actually this delusional?

Carson spent his entire life resting, so he could be as woke as possible when the time came

Does Putin browse Sup Forums?

For months we have asked ourselves, 'how do we fix Sweden'? Well, it seems Putin has given to us an answer.

im sorry

prepare to die drumpfies

Will be soon. Glad I took the time to figure out what I wanted to do though instead of just jumping in blind.

I almost went for a BA in Music for fucks sake.

I'm going to emulate you. Nursing is my path though but I wouldn't mind being with a Nurse. We could understand each others suffering.