Maria Bartiromo Blasts Christine Pelosi, Calls Her Rude For Continuing to Speak Over Her

Maria Bartiromo Blasts Christine Pelosi, Calls Her Rude For Continuing to Speak Over Her

Christine Pelosi is trying to steal the election from Trump.

youtu.be/aleTPiAOn_Q?t=5m21s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JOUFsCS7xYE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Pelosi
in the trash

Maria is a criminal who got rich through insider trading. Not that I like Pelosi, but Maria's cuteness doesn't excuse her crimes.

reminder that both of these cunts are married to kikes

this christine pelosi is an IDIOT

>I'm deeply concerned that the Russians may have illegally hacked our elections.
>I would totally be just as deeply concerned if Trump had lost.
I wish liberals would just grow the fuck up, bunch of cry-baby cunts.

Goddam, Maria is so fucking hot. What a MILF.

Also, who the fuck is Maria that no one is allowed to talk over her? Just another lying media whore.

NOTICE HOW MISS PELOSI INTERJECTS COMET PING PONG INTO THE INTERVIEW WITHOUT PROMPT

WHY?

she claims one of you trolls threaten her on twitter

Seen this picture dozens of times. I just realized he is fucking covered in blood. On his chest, on his left hand, all over his rifle and rifle sling.

Wounded fucking warrior.

Press "F" to pay respects to this Operator.

did they send her a weaponized seizure .gif?

this retard DNC whore has been allowe da passage to speak and has said the same thing to multiple hosts
she doesnt give any info and just goes on about how bad it would be "if" russia had hacked the election
fuck her she is rude and disrespectful to the people she should e explaining herself to
so kys

bump for Maria's clevage

Realizing that Maria is the most patrician choice of newsfu is the ultimate redpill

is it fake?

Yes it does

married the son of Saul Steinberg

Jews have alot of money

nope
youtube.com/watch?v=JOUFsCS7xYE

sheeeeiiit
meant for

She also banged the Citi exec on his private jet and left her staff and husband cucked.

>We'd like to see the evidence

hahaha yeah just wait for the CIA to forge it real quick

>She also banged the Citi exec on his private jet
Goddam that's pretty hot. I love hearing about older women whoring it up occasionally. Like when pic related was fucking John Mayer and apparently she's a screamer. Lucky cunt, that John Mayer.

She needs to be topless

proof