(((Twitter))) hires (((Washington Post))) to attach (((fact checking))) to each Trump tweet

1984 CAN'T WAKE UP 1984

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/11/02/law-expert-donna-brazile-clinton-campaign-may-committed-federal-crime/
arstechnica.com/security/2015/06/not-ok-google-chromium-voice-extension-pulled-after-spying-concerns/
arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2016/12/washington-post-automatically-inserts-trump-fact-checks-into-twitter/
youtube.com/watch?v=jO28bfTcwN4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Washington Post
>literally had to retract a story the other day for calling people Russian agents
LMAO
WAKE ME UP

hahahaha
(((they))) are buttmad

Trump should BTFO twitter and move to a different platform.

Twitter is stupid enough to think that Trump needs them. In reality, its they who need him.

Also, what is with Dems and their retarded "fact-checking"? Anyone who has heard of google can do their own fact checking, and can get it from sources that aren't ridiculously biased.

What are you talking about?
Doesn't show up for me

God Emperor Donald Trump and the train of jew court eunuchs following in his path

>Also, what is with Dems and their retarded "fact-checking"
they like to think they control reality

it's a chrome extension.

P.S. When I want to hear what the president of the USA is thinking, I don't want some abnoxious Wapo spin doctor's opinion attached to it.

I don't see it on my twitter. Post a proof.

If this is true Trump needs to ditch twitter for something more conservative. He's the only reason millions of people (such as me) have a twitter at all. Many would leave. Jack Dorsey needs to be hanged like a Christmas ornament whether this is true or not.

tell Putin to stop his hacking - Obama

Oh thank God

Someone tell him about gab ai

Knowing trump, trump will probably release a tweet about something where they fact check it and it gets worse

>“Stealing valuable proprietary confidential information is illegal, and debate questions are highly confidential,” Ken Sukhia, who served as United States Attorney for North Florida and who has prosecuted numerous white collar crimes, told Breitbart News.

>“Presidential debate questions are extremely valuable and they are kept highly confidential before debates. If candidates could legally purchase the questions in advance, they would surely pay a small fortune,” Sukhia continued. “Federal law not only prohibits misappropriating valuable confidential information, it also makes it a crime for anyone to knowingly receive such misappropriated information.”

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/11/02/law-expert-donna-brazile-clinton-campaign-may-committed-federal-crime/

if she stole the questions one lawyer thinks it would be illegal, what Trump said in that tweet wasn't really wrong, it's a matter of opinion but since his opinion doesn't align with the "fact" checkers it's false apparently.

YOUR FACTS ARE NOT FACTS, I DEMAND A LINK TO FOXNEWS

Don't try to play this like it's Twitter themselves.
It's a chrome extension by (((someone))) who's salty as fuck.
Remember the (((coincidence))) detector plugin?

>(((chrome)))

wake me up

(((Firefox))) (((Internet Explorer))) (((Edge)))
Let's use gopher!

more like a chromosome extension

See All this "fact-checking" is more ofte than not, blatantly false in itself. Wapo has basically 0 credibility at this point.

what about brave

>while what he said is true, it wasn't illegal so he's lying!

I'm not sure if they realize they're becoming a parody of themselves.

> Breitbart
> some biased random dude

(((Media)))) is so desperate right now.

>just rearranging the deck chairs on the titanic

It is literally shitty version of Chrome, just with integrated ads.

Implying that fact checkers from Washingshill post who outright defend Hillary through everything and blast conservatives constantly has any credibility left. No, their facts are NOT facts, otherwise they would be throwing Hillary under the bus.

I know you're Russian and all, but you can't be THIS inbred and retarded.

Based bantz

Can Trump kill "journalists"?

I really hope he kills journalists.

>some biased random dude

>Ken Sukhia, who served as United States Attorney for North Florida and who has prosecuted numerous white collar crimes

as opposed to some random writer at WaPo.

Cut it out

And we're supposed to believe they hacked our most powerful political organizations? lol

> otherwise they would be throwing Hillary under the bus.
Cause unbiased pro-Rep news network said so?

FIFY

heh

Is Trump going to put a stop to this Orwellian shit once he is in office?

>Also, what is with Dems and their retarded "fact-checking"?

The Dems know that everything they say is bullshit, so if people fact-check it, they will know. By claiming to 'fact-check' everything, they are just psychologically projecting. The truth is, they're just seeding propaganda.

This. Holy fuck these people are full blown insane

I wish he would considered the way Twitter has treated his supporters.

Yeah, and some police sheriff announced several days ago that Obama's birth certificate was fake.
Having some official position does not add reliability to one's opinion.

I like how the ((((fact checking)))) on that tweet claims it is false, then goes on to state that exactly what Trumps tweet alleges DID take place, only to claim at the end that it just happens not to be illegal. Lol.

It's true, my last name sounds Russian. An I've been getting non stop bullshit from Killary fags. Then after responding for a bit they block me. Fucking pussy bastards.

does it phone home your web history like chrome though? doesn't seem so

Did you see the video explaining the 9 points of fraud?

>liberal media has been pushing narrative instead of news for the past decade
>right wing and moderates are waking up and sick and fucking tired of the media pushing lies to promote their agenda
>kikebook now saying they are going to using these liberal left untrusted news sources to weed out "fake news" a term all but invented by the Left in the past week to demonize anything they do not personally write

Holy fucking shit are they this fucking retarded?

CANT WAKE UP

> What Brazile did, by the way, is in no way illegal.
> [LEARN MORE]

no thanks

Cause she is the walking definition of political corruption? Even if we ignore all of the shit that has piled up, even if we only use her hypocrisy and lies that are ON FILM, she is still the most corrupt politician we have. People have hated this cunt and her family for decades, but I guess you conveniently ignore that huh.

There are backdoors in the engine itself.
arstechnica.com/security/2015/06/not-ok-google-chromium-voice-extension-pulled-after-spying-concerns/

NATIONALIZE TWITTER

fuck i hate that i completely and unironically agree with this

shit mon so what are my top 3 options for web browsers then?

thanks for responding btw

What was the source of that "corruption" information?
Some conspiracy sites with information like SHE KILLED 50 PEOPLE WHO HAD KNOWN THE TRUTH and pro-Republican media.
You got trained by them to have reflexes and triggers on her. They taught your brain to think "CROOKED", "CORRUPTION", "MURDERER" when you see her face or name.

>Having some official position does not add reliability to one's opinion.

That's the entire point of the fact checking cult.

Some random writer at WaPo or Politifact gets to decide what's true or not because of some unearned authority.

firefox is basically your only choice, as bad as it can be ...

>All this "fact-checking" is more ofte than not, blatantly false in itself.
Remember when Trump got "fact checked" when he said Hillary acid washed her hard drives?
>This is wrong, she actually used a app called bleach bit, she did not use a corrosive chemical
Like goddamn, these people are either retards or looking for any technical reason to call it false.

Relax your butt and enjoy your gov's attention.
A DECENT PERSON HAS NOTHING TO HIDE.
Use any browser which is comfortable for you to use.

>Having some official position does not add reliability to one's opinion.

Jesus christ I wished I could've published articles on string theory off the top of my fucking head back in primary school instead of spending all this time learning actual physics. go overdose on krokodil you retarded cunt.

This is incorrect or false.

I'm kinda surprised CTR wasn't hired

Its not the government I'm concerned about its advertising and data corporations. I just want to be left alone and not have ads targeted at me based on what they think they know about me

I was afraid you were going to say that.

Trump is literally killing news traffic because people can see his tweets and be update to the last issues, Trump post whatever the fuck happens to him.

He also refuse mainstream media which leaves them with zero content.

This is a move to hijack the news cicle, Twitter was paid lots of money for it.

Trump should launch a new platform to send his messages across the globe.

chromium

Thank you for correcting the record.

I agree. Trump should start his own platform and have an app created specifically for his own use.

>Defending a corrupt old cunt who literally wanted to make war on your country as a distraction from her graft and misconduct.

Are you even Russian or are you (((Russian)))?

>President is an inbred retard and professionals corrects his mad statements
>MUH MY DADDY DRUMPF IS GETTING OPRESSED!!!! IT'S LITERALLY 1984!!!! I NEED MY RIGHT WING SAFE SPACE!!!

Inbred imbecile.

Well let's start with the easiest to find. How about Hillary saying live on TV that she has turned everything over and nothing was marked classified at all and then not even a week later when Comey came to congress to testify he stated, again live, that there were indeed classified emails and they had found ADDITIONAL ones not surrendered? Not sure where you get this "murdered" 50 people shit, but you don't need tinfoil to know shes a lying cunt. The list goes on buddy.

just means it's right to me. if the MSM had any creditability it would work but they don't.

think about it. if you've supported Trump up until now do you really give a shit what the MSM has to say anymore?

it's more or less an annoyance and will epically backfire.

>61 stars
wut

IceCat.
Basically, fully Stallmanized Firefox 39.

He's just another JTRIG shill. Friendly reminder that the CIA's budget is larger than the budget of the entire Russian military.

Your tears taste like sweetest nectar. Flow them my child. Flow them to nourish me.

that wall gets closer by the day, huh?

Just how worthless is the peso after the election?

The Presidential App

An app that allows Trump and his team to directly speak to the people. Short tweet like things, videos, longer posts and transcriptions of his speeches

>this is incorrect or false

It's a question though.

>Non-Americans playing the Uncle Tom role.

SAD!

>fake news and CTR
>fake
>correct

It was planned all along!

The color of this apps UI will be a dark American blue

>Like goddamn, these people are either retards or looking for any technical reason to call it false.

"fact" checking is generally based on hyper literalism and cherry picking.

So the meme begins....

Trump has the power to spam SMS messages as part of the emergency broadcast system. There's no way for phones to block these messages. He could send an SMS out everytime he wanted to Tweet something.

fuck off with this faggoty gab ai bullshit im not logging into a fucking site to view a fucking tweet.

this looks really bad for twitter

Trump is a multi billionaire, why do we not petition him to start his own social media network that doesn't hinder the 1st amendment? One where he can post and say what he pleases, and no one can be banned or have their account deleted simply because of an opinion. He could have it up and running in literal days

Lol
>Trump fact check bot roars into action on it's first day... To find out everything he says is true.

The fact that the Media hates him so much restills my confidence in him

>down in Cancun 2 years ago on vacation

>peso is near 12-1

>down in Cancun last week on vacation

>peso is near 20 - 1

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Not even bringing up the Emails.

Dumbfuck

arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2016/12/washington-post-automatically-inserts-trump-fact-checks-into-twitter/

It's literally nothing. I wish posting shit like this without a link was a bannable offense.

if trump were to do it the most efficient way is FBI plants pizza on the CEO of WaPo then the whole company is shaken down for conspiracy like the subway guy

trumps a good and honest man though, his enemies will destroy themselves

18D Hyperdimensional hackey sack confirmed.

Trump will use this to his advantage, no doubt. A series of short but simple redpill tweets all leading up to something bigger and they will have to fact check it every step of the way. Top bantz lads.

kek that would be awesomely hilarious

>Incorrect

A question is incorrect?

Fucking kek.

Facebook is doing the same. They've hired far left fake news sites to judge what is fake news.

Fucking hilarious.

Cause Snopes, which is run by some bitch that has like 50 cats and doesn't leave her apartment, is "good enough" for fact checking. Right hillbeaner?

They're getting nervous
>PRAISE KEK

youtube.com/watch?v=jO28bfTcwN4