youtube.com/watch?v=No1ZmYiKeRY
youtube.com/watch?v=Le-9uWKe2dk
youtube.com/watch?v=lm8U_vCxYyc
youtube.com/watch?v=JDf2G1vyNX8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Canadian_Flag_Debate
youtube.com/watch?v=feUGYtfTFDM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=Tl9HD01V704

lol your country invented multiculturalism.

youtube.com/watch?v=R5_zvuPw8xU

Should whites in urban areas flee to smaller towns and cities or stay in Toronto and Montreal to prevent them from becoming 100% immigrant?

>Nationalism
>posts a picture from when you were a colony

when do we take a stand...
the liberals in toronto and vancouver are killing this country from the inside.
how do we take a stand when the laws in this country restrict free speech and the right to assembly under the guise of hate speech and incitement laws...
where have all the fucking men gone?
why do we let these limp dick career politicians tell us what is best for us?

He's a cuck. He isn't even Anglo and he posts that flag lol

Virginia is the Old Dominion

Take your faggotry elsewhere

Flee. Let them go to shit so everyone with two eyes can see how fucked things get without us.

Here comes the mutt poster who thinks he's a """"Native"""""

its all over

youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzMLZAXEM

You aren't welcome here yankee.

Any asian Canadians here?

fucking gook get out

Flee to smaller areas. Not only are these places generally better in every way to live it will cause the collapse of major cities and maybe turn the liberals around to logic instead of muh feelings when they have no choice but to live among shitskins.

fuck off back to markham or yonge street where your kind belong

Canada:

The bastard survived rape baby between Britain and France.

They belong on boats back to China.

Trips deserve an answer.

I'd say most men have adopted a similar strategy to white flight. Just leave the infected areas and try to avoid crazy men/women as much as possible, because in spite of everything, men still generally don't like reaming women out for their bullshit (and it is mostly women who push the liberal bullshit). My roomie is/was a libshit, but we at least are able to talk and argue without getting feelings involved. Women are like fucking bombs waiting to go off baka.

youtube.com/watch?v=aX8BuChNtKM&t=366s

Are there any "republicans" in your country? As in, politicians or political parties that advocate for removal of Canada from the Commonwealth?

>Asian
>Canadian
Can only be one or the other Chang.

"Why should we fight" he asked me,
"'Cause England is at war?
Why are they fighting now, Dad,
What are they fighting for?
What does it mean to you, Dad,
To babes, and mum, and me?
The Germans won't come here
From away across the sea.
So why should you go there, Dad,
And leave us here to cry?
Is it cause England owns us?
Is that the reason why?"
His eyes look widely at me,
I tightly held my son,
And this is how I answered,
His questions one by one.

"We fight when England calls us,
For in her sacred keep
The ashes of our fathers
Lie in her soil asleep.
And many times for England
They fought that she'd be free,
And they are part of England,
And so, my son, are we.
And some may pass her by, lad,
And some may scorn her hand,
But we must be forever
A part of that fair land.
For everything we have son,
That's good and fine and just
Was washed in British blood
And given to us on trust.

"And we must keep that trust, son,
Against the force of greed.
And fight beside old England
Whenever she's in need.
And once again she's calling
Across the Empire wide,
And all her Empire answers:
"You'll find us at your side"
Oh yes, we're owned by England,
But we own England, too,
As you are part of me son,
And I am part of you"

you are not wrong...
and it hurts like fuck
we are in full blown cultural marxist nose dive
and we dont have a constitution to brace against

>Asian
>Canadian

No such thing

youtube.com/watch?v=3ujYu-n4tyc

>northfag calling me a yankee

You need to go get killed by your enemies so you will win

and you are the Celtic who thinks he's """Anglo"""

Gonna be a good thread

Britain doesn't have much influence anymore and they haven't for many years. However Candians should still be loyal to the queen.

youtu.be/s0CvSIhF_tA

OH THE YEAR WAS 1778

Thank you, Britian.

i hear you user
recently had a falling out with a fuckbuddy on facebook because she went full libtard over a
"Caution: Men Working Here" sign. she started right into the gender pay gap so i explained how its a fucking myth and showed her the gender death gap and it straight up triggered her into unfriending me lol.
women are too emotional to vote with logic. they always vote with their idealism and feelings and it is killing our god damn culture...

LEAFS ARE NIGGERS

LEEEEEAAAFS
HOHOHOHOHH A FUCKING LEAF LOL LOOK AT THE LEAFS HERE IN THE THREAD. A BUNCH OF LEAFS! AHHHHHAHAHAHA A FUCKING.... PFFFFFFTTTTTTTHHHH!!! HAHAHA LEAFNIGGERS, LEAFNIGGERS! WHAT THE FUCK XD LEAF NIEGROS LE LEAF.!!!! I CAN'T EVEN! LIKE FOR REAL A BUNCH OF FUCKING LEAFS GATHERED IN A THREAD! HAHSA WHAT A JOKE! JUST LOOK AT THEM!!!!!!!!! LEAFS! HWOWOWOWOW! IM GUNNA... DIE! HAHAHA LOLO Xd

When? I can't answer that here.
>how do we take a stand when the laws in this country restrict free speech and the right to assembly under the guise of hate speech and incitement laws
There really is no avoiding breaking hate speech laws but they are rarely enforced. Infiltrating the Conservative is a good start especially on the municipal level.
>why do we let these limp dick career politicians tell us what is best for us?
Cultural Marxism has made us weak. Especially the urbanites. Most rural Canadians aren't following this agenda.

Getting involved with the landowners association is a good start.

This is true, just like how your loyal to the bulls you prep you faggot leafs. Out of all the shit your country produces the only good is from the french canadians in new brunswick. The rest of you should just move to Sweden

I understand that, but that wasn't what I asked. I asked if there were any politicians or political parties that advocated for full republicanism.

delete that picture and any other anti-Canada pictures you have saved faggot or I'll knock y'out boy

youtube.com/watch?v=No1ZmYiKeRY

youtube.com/watch?v=Le-9uWKe2dk

youtube.com/watch?v=lm8U_vCxYyc

youtube.com/watch?v=JDf2G1vyNX8

Kill yourself you mutt faggot.

Have you guys really given up on women? My mother hates immigrants, my sister and her husband hate them too and even believe that the government is trying to brainwash us into accepting them. (They're not entirely wrong) A girl I knew in college turned from a bleeding heart to a borderline ethnic nationalist simply from being around Arabs.

When we come to power we all know what must be done, right guys?

Why the fuck did you guys get rid of the Red Ensign? It's a beautiful flag.

Tbqh m8 I'm sorely tempted by the idea of just going MGTOW and saying fuck out of here re: trying to save Canada from its own suicide.

I honestly don't know what it would take to prevent this country from flying off the cliff it has in front of it, and at this point I struggle to care

They wanted to destroy our heritage.

How I wish I was in Sherbrooke now...

Btw, if it's not the Real McKenzies, you're a fag

They did a good job. You guys are basically like Americans now.

You are a sad person bud. Im of Norman-Celtic stock unlike you being the spawn of some squaw and his cuck father.

No, there's no reason to become a republic. It's mostly ceremonial. But maybe Trudeau will change that since he changed little parts of our culture by making the anthem gender neutral. Pisses me off. The argument libs used was that it was gender neutral prior to 1914 but neglect the fact that it was changed to mention "sons" to support the thousands fighting in World War I.

REEEEEEEE FUCK OFF BURGER YOU DONT UNDERSTAND OUR CULTURE AT ALL

Ah yes nativist Europeans. A great thing.
Nativism must be revived.

i think they will wake up but as you point out in your example only when they are directly affected. i think they are less inclined to view immigration as a threat because they think as all good liberals do that these people value the same things we do.
the problem is women do not respond to logic and reason, the respond more to emotion and feelings so that is why they vote for welfare and immigration. just look at how austrian election to see how women can fuck over a vote

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Canadian_Flag_Debate

The debate to change the flag divided the country, and in the end not that many Canadians really wanted it. Sort of like Canadian politics in general, things are decided on a Federal level that end up being awful & unchangeable.

you should have had a referendum like us

Come on you fucks, just let us annex you already.

You'll have a better time as states than you ever did in your shitty "Confederation"

>he changed little parts of our culture by making the anthem gender neutral.

Fucking what?

>O Canada, our home and native land
>True patriot love in all thy SONS command

The fuck did he change it to? Whats next? God keep our land to Xe keep our land?

Reporting in. Feels good being on the winning team desu. Love watching all the beady Anglos cry. I especially love the Anglo/Quebec infighting

fuck no, EH

I think you're under rating them. My sister taught me what a nigger was and why I should avoid them when I was five years old.

We may banter back and forth but trust me when I say we all despise you soulless chinks.

This is Canada and I'm in Manitoba- you're the foreigner. Sorry. Our nations name, it's flag. Feels good. " norman-celtic stock * is foreigner tier compared to metis when it comes to Canada.

O Canada, Our home and native land! True patriot’s love in all of us command!

Little by little they degrade everything we have

I'm not leaving. In fact my family will be moving here once I finish my degree. You cucks can leave if you want to. This country doesn't belong to your kind anymore. Get with the program.

The queen is a unifying figure that transcends the political sphere. It's a beautiful thing desu. Canada does not want to be a republic

Fucking off yourself you worthless subhuman we should have wiped the rest of you lot out when we had the chance

Oh lord. This faggot chug is going to shit up this thread with his clinging to native falsehoods. Fuck off bud.

>throwing such a pretty flag away

>In May 2016, Liberal MP Mauril BĂ©langer introduced a private member's Bill C-210 to change two words in "O Canada".[20] These proposed changes are said to make the anthem more gender-neutral by changing the words "thy sons" to "of us". In June 2016, the bill passed its third reading with a vote of 225 to 74 in the House of Commons.[21]

Thats fucking horrible. I'm sorry Canabro

Shut up cuck. Leafs have no identity, we're a dollar store version of America.

we are fucked

we do not have an electoral college in canada which is why our parties pander to the liberal cities so god damn much and ignore our version of the rust belt and territories. shit is seriously fucked up here. im all for canadian pride and shit but the system has gone into a marxist nose dive since trudeau senior if not earlier. it hurts my heart anons. i just wanna see canada be great again too :(

if canada had a rock solid constitution to brace against i would believe in a political revolution.

unfortunately our system is more akin to the british model. and we can see how well that is working out for the brits currently...the queen didnt help her people fight off the foreigners why would she help us..

we arent even allowed to argue against it or hold gatherings for fear of hate crimes and incitement charges.

i want something to happen from the inside but looking at my own blue pilled passive fucking liberal to the core white friends i find myself losing hope daily.

our political system is so jerry rigged with cultural marxism it would take 10 fucking terms of a hard line nationalist government to reverse half the shit we have put into policy.

as of bill c-16 you guys better get used to using gender specific pronouns...

Fucking Hicks

They changed it to "in all of us command." Was technically the lyric in 1910 or some shit. It wasn't Justin's idea, it was another French MP with Lou Gehrig's disease and I guess the felt bad for him. The government tried to do the same thing in 1990 but after a poll showed that nobody supported it they dropped the idea. This time no referendum was held and we're just going to have to deal with it.

:^) OK have fun in the camps

this right here is the problem

this right here is why we need blood in the streets

youtube.com/watch?v=feUGYtfTFDM

This. Canada is cucked beyond repair. Might as well declare ourselves niggers from now on.

Can the Conservative party change it back? When do you guys have another general?

As opposed to union jack cuck falsehoods.

Let us annex you. It will be better that way.

Do you like my plan for splitting you guys up into states?

The thing is Chang, nobody will ever see you as Candian. You will always be "that chink." When asked to describe a Candian everyone will describe a white man. That image will never go away and our place at the top of society will never go away. Soulless insects can only go so far.

>toronto and montreal will soon be little more than containment zones for niggers and syrian refoogees

>allah keep our land
Soooorry.

>expecting liberals to logically turn to logic

Us hicks do nipper tipping where Im from chang. You know your place outside of your enclaves.

We need more blankets.

Multiculturalism is part of Canada's culture, and we know that preservation of culture is a right-wing ideology sooooo are liberals actually the right wing because they want to keep a tradition alive and we the right-wing are actually the left because nationalism is actually being "progressive" in leafland?

Makes you think huh?

You couldn't even take on a bunch of starving rice farmers. You think you will take us?

2019. They can change it back if they want to. Even the liberals might if enough people want it. Our Conservative party is cucked though. They support mass immigration and are owned by jewish and foreign billionaires.

Next election is 2019.
We could get it changed back but unless we get a major outcry during the next election for it I doubt it will happen.

Rona seems pretty firey. But shes just interim, correct?

Really gave my synapses a shake. Trudeau is a nationalist after all

Next Crusade when?

Sorry fellow leaf but we never had a revolution. Hate to break it to you but our head of state is still the Queen of England for fucks sake. We never fought in a 1v1 war against anyone and if you count the world wars then you don't grasp that Canadian soldiers were used as nigger fodder infantry for German machine guns to improve their aim. Sad!

Good luck with that faggot because you're gonna have to. This isn't a case of deportation like everyone else

i honestly believe trump and the nationalist movement would have widespread support from our rural counties and i would sooner adopt the constitution the founding fathers wrote up than have some modern half assed copy of the american model.

honestly you would only have to push into the country like 100 miles all along the border and you would control the major cities that promote this liberal cancer.
i do not see salvation from within. the time may come when we look to our southern brothers to liberate us from the sins of our fathers.

Why do you fucks always think it's got to be a hostile annexation? That's not how it happens. We only invade people we plan to pump and dump, not actually invest in to try and save from themselves.

Yep. Kellie Leitch is the most nationalist candidate for leader of the CPC but she looks like a dyke and has an annoying voice. Not PM material but at least it's something.

Canada isn't the U.S. " le blankets "
Look at how american in thinking you are and you think you're a Canadian nationalist.

Am hoping for Trump to either annex us or build a wall. Both are desirable outcomes.

This post is so wrong I can't believe you copied and pasted it from the other thread.

We don't have electoral college, but we still have a representative democracy. GTA fags complain all the time that their vote is technically worth less than more rural places. Plus we have the Senate to ensure again that the lesser populated places aren't tyrannized by the big cities.

As far as our Parliamentary system goes I think it's much better than what the us has. Problem is the charter which changed our legal system from common law to code law. As a result our parliament lost its sovereignty to unelected judges... We have a much harder time passing new legislation and policies because of this.

I don't think you have any clue what you're talking about. Read a few books bud.