I have some questions. I'm starting to lurk but need some answers to help my understanding

I have some questions. I'm starting to lurk but need some answers to help my understanding.

1. Whats the jewish endgame?
2. What's Trumps endgame?
3. Why is multiculturalism necessarily a bad thing? I mean learning about different cultures and being exposed to people that aren't the same as you, I think, expands your own understanding of the human condition, which is good.
4. for fun, where do you think the world will be in 10-20 years ish.

some of these questions may be pretty ambiguous and open ended but try and be as concise and clear as possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionism
npr.org/2016/11/09/501451368/here-is-what-donald-trump-wants-to-do-in-his-first-100-days
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1. destroying cultures
2. destroying iran
3. destroys cultures
4. destroyed cultures

fpbp

The ruling class, through massive propaganda in media and 'education' is biologically engineering human beings to be less-intelligent, in order to make them more manageable in the future. American Blacks have an average IQ of 85. American Whites have an average IQ of 100. The ruling class needs a relatively dumb population that's easy to manipulate. The ruling class (mostly Jews) have consolidated the media in ownership and message down to 6 corporations. If you promote Blacks as the group to admire, imitate and be with, you'll get a White population acting dumber than they actually are in order to 'fit in'. You'll get a White population who is encouraged to mate with and have offspring to low-IQ Blacks to "overcome racism", which, in turn, creates a future that's less-White, less-intelligent, less-innovative and easier to manipulate/control. Cultural marxism orchestrated by satanic jews. The NWO wants the entire world to be inbred, autistic, poor mongrels so they won't fight back when or we orwellian laws become legally implemented.

>1. Whats the jewish endgame?
To create a world where the only remaining people are Jews and a race of dimwitted and easily manipulated slaves that will obey them.

>2. What's Trumps endgame?
Revenge on those who have wronged him, mostly.

>3. Why is multiculturalism necessarily a bad thing?

Multiculturalism is inherently a bad thing because it's a misnomer. The actual idea is to create a single global monoculture. This is not inherently a bad thing, however it is a bad thing currently. A large portion of the worlds population is part of cultures which are backwards and brutal, and trying to integrate them only brings everyone down. Globalism will only work when every culture reaches the same standard.

>4. for fun, where do you think the world will be in 10-20 years ish.

In the midst of a second Cold War between those countries where there is backlash and those that choose to double down on this ideology

>3. Why is multiculturalism necessarily a bad thing? I mean learning about different cultures and being exposed to people that aren't the same as you, I think, expands your own understanding of the human condition, which is good.
You can do that without destroying other people's culture. If you want to learn about the muslim word you can read, watch videos, talk to people or travel there. There's literally no need to import muslims to the west and force westerners to give up their culture ( because muslims sure as hell are not going to give up theirs )

Also, jews promote multiculturalism outside of Israel but Israel is not interested in it since they know it'd destroy the jews

>cultural marxism
>satanic jews

that part im having trouble believing... do you have any evidence of these satanic jews? how do you even know that its the jews doing this it could be any secret society.

is that why they throw rocks at you if you don't wear it?

1- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionism
2- npr.org/2016/11/09/501451368/here-is-what-donald-trump-wants-to-do-in-his-first-100-days
3- Ideas yes, population no.
4- Everything points out as "DEAD". Can't argue otherwise honestly.

don't like 2 million arabs live in israel with full rights?

Take into consideration this statement:
Power=knowledge+wealth
In order to do anything with your knowledge you need wealth, but in order to do anything with wealth, you need the knowledge of what to do with it
Now try to follow this train of thought
1. A better education = a better trained mind
2.A better education costs money
3. The wealthier the person is = the higher the education they are able to receive
4. People tend to be wealthier when they conserve their money and don't spend needlessly
5. With that conserved money, they are able to afford a higher education
6. The people who can afford a higher education send their children to learn their
7. The cycle repeats itself with the next generation
Now we look at Jewish culture:
Over the course of history Jews have been persecuted and attacked. The question is, why?
The answer mainly revolves around their culture.
1. In it they only look out for their fellow Jew
2. They only deal fairly with their fellow Jew
3. They treat and view most others as an outsider to their culture (not Jewish)
Throughout history, whether its the Romans or the Germans after ww1 or in Russia during the revolutions, the Jewish communities have always instilled themselves as part of society (in each desperate one) and would accumulate vasts amount of power, thus having a voice. Thus they would become a threat or adversary to other groups. As I said before, the Jewish only deal fairly with their own kind, as anyone who would mistreat a fellow Jew would become an outcast, so they would trick and cheat the other cultures and societies behind the scenes. The Jewish culture is not violent, however they do not care if their actions cause violence. However when they are outed for their violence, they seek back to their community for a helping hand and the community sticks together and goes against the individual. This has led to the destruction of their race time and time again as they only look after their own and could care less about outsiders

honestly im close to being red-pilled but how do you know any of this is true.. does anyone have any evidence what so ever.

Are you retarded?

>2 million
yes
>full rights
not really

In the present day, they've successful joined together with a society to the point where they have deep influence over the world and cannot be challenged. The reason they cannot be challenged is due to the fact that they've influenced the world that hateful people are bad and should be shunned, adopting from their (stand up for your fellow Jew) culture significantly.
One thing to consider is where other races have a tiny sense of a change of attitude with wage difference(ie rich guy feeling superior to a poor man), the Jewish multiply that tenfold. As far as they're concerned the rich jews are a totally different race than the poor Jews. The rich view the poor as members of the common rabble and only share a community with other rich Jews. The poor jews still share a community with other poor Jews yet they are unaware that there is any difference between being a rich or poor Jew.
In other words the rich hate the poor Jews, but the poor view the rich as still part of the community.

To sum up, Jews view themselves as the greatest race, just as a white supremicist would. They install themselves into a community in order to become in charge and gain control. Manipulation and cheating outsiders to their culture isn't a huge deal to them as long as they look out for each other. As far as threats go, they are extremely passive and barely visible, but can be dangerous when left unnoticed.
Tldr: passive and a long-term threat

The Jewish endgame is full assurance of power, control, and survival of their culture. Its very Darwinian of nature

Its been hear say for hundreds of years. read any book about central banking. It is basically pol without the whole "its the Jews" thing, just actual names of actual jews doing actual things. It's not all jews, just like not italians are part of the italian mafia.

Most we are just guessing. Based on the coincidence that an extreamly high percentage of the articles and media pushing this happen to be written by Jews.

okay question 5...

if this is true and the jews are trying to create a subservient mongoloid mutt race of human beings then how do we stop it!?!? what can we do? what can anyone do? surely there have to be other massive hidden groups that have power that oppose this? R -Right?

explain? i want to know what rights dont they have. I heard about the ban of call to prayer but thats not neccesarily a total violation of their rights if the majority of the people find it annoying then they do have a right to remove it. thats just democracy

Yeah just don't marry anything other than your race

Good, user.

>wieb
>w i eb
>w e eb
>weeb
fuck stop it hitler, i want to be a good goy again

the jews are commanded by the mechanical elves, obama the kenyan muslim and hillary are both demons they are puppets

You guys are wrong on the "Jewish" part. You're directing way more hate at Jews than is needed and it's distracting you from the true mongrel races.
I wish Jews and Asians didn't exist, but at the same time they are much, much better than nigs. Anyone who says otherwise is a shill.

When I see a white girl with a Jew I could care less, but if I see a white girl with a nig i legitimately cringe

>1. Whats the jewish endgame?
diverging by the day