Ok Sup Forums I have been here for a while studying white supremacy

Ok Sup Forums I have been here for a while studying white supremacy,

I think I understand the mind of a white supremacist and I have constructed this flow chart to make all of your decision making really simple

How did I do? How accurate is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dPlTg6tCIh8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>strat here

stopped right there

>made by a 96 IQ white kid trying his hand at """trolling"""

While you chase weev I lay the rhetorical framework for Trump victory. Now we own all the houses, the senate. Thanks

wtf I hate white people now

It is always the Juden

80% of your whole chart relies on confirmation bias, but statistics and research have proven time and time again, that the majority of wrongdoers nowadays are anything but white or Christian.

I have sympathies with White Nationalism because I think it significantly reduces division and identity politics in a country. It's also a lot easier to integrate into a culture when you come from a similar background and look like the people, and most of Europe is like this.

I'm not delusional enough to think that all problems would go away, just that it would make for a better society.

well trolled my friend

lmao.

> while studying white supremacy,
Kikes, you know the more you push this meme the more it means nothing. Like the word racist.
youtube.com/watch?v=dPlTg6tCIh8

have a (you) for your trouble

Noice m8, fuck off OP

Your chart relies in a presumed goal rather than people coming to their decisions based on observed reality.

my whole point is that the supremacists want to come to one of the two conclusions on the chart and will use any justification to get there

there are tons of facts you can look at to come to a conclusion about problems in society, ultimately SJW's and WS's both want to confirm their own biases and blame the people they don't like

overall crime and violence has been dramatically reduced over time, there are actually less and less problems happening world wide, every culture has its strengths and weaknesses

Holy hell white supremacists just got destroyed

Someone give OP a mic to drop

White males just got served

what OP pitifully fails to understand is that the pure and perfect essence of 'whiteness' is taking responsibility for things that are going wrong, even when someone else is at fault

in other words, he's choosing to ignore that white people fix absolutely everything that goes wrong

the 'blaming' only occurs after we've finished cleaning up the problems caused primarily by jews, who are the source of nearly every significant problem on the planet

damn dude thats some sound logic, you should tell some muzzies and skinheads this truly enlightening revelation you had.