Christians = cucks

Friendly reminder that Christianity is the ultimate blue pill and encourages passive obedience.

"Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth."

-Matthew 5:5

Don't respond in anger, Christians! Turn the other cheek. It's a virtue!

Other urls found in this thread:

freedomoutpost.com/u-s-media-silent-as-u-n-security-council-accuses-obama-of-war-crimes/
rawstory.com/2016/12/here-are-5-reasons-to-suspect-jesus-never-existed-2/
youtube.com/watch?v=H-9ROd28U1M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just like the crusaders right?

Crusaders weren't literate, and had priests tell them going and killing muzzies was gods will. I agree that muzzies should be genocided, but it is Kek who wills it.

Your post said nothing about literacy. They were objectively not meek which was the premise of your argument.

that's retarded. your ancestors were christian, who's the cuck here? or are you even white?

This is called ad hominem, friend

Remind me how those turned out again

Not an argument

Exactly. Faggot

>(you)r ancestors were (((christian)))
Remind me why I should have a religion forced down my throat just because my ancestors believed in sky daddy.

because in reality if the west abandons it's christian culture it will be ruled by jews

You haven't even read the bible.

The bible is full of warriors and it talks about "righteous wars."

There's a time for peace and there's a time for war. It's always best to try the peaceful route first, but when that fails you must prepare for war.

And it's not wrong to pray to God for help in gaining victory over your enemy.

You'll eventually realize that vagina, money and power are the gods you worship and then you'll realize all is vanity. The Church doors are always open when you're ready.

My ancestors were pagans. What are you? Middle-Easterners?
>Oy vey goyim. Don't lose your Judaism 2.0 roots, I mean Christian roots
You're a cuck.

Because regardless if it's true it's historically apparent that having a strict cultural norm to enforce societal expansion is necessary for the survival of the species, unless your one of those

> "Muh rights" Lets live an die quickly as free degenerate liberals.

False or not, placebo works, science confirms this. You cuck yourself harder whilst cucking yourself, cuck caption you have internalized cuck syndrome, it's almost as if science agrees with religion for the wrong reasons! But if you accept this you still have to abide by rules similar to those of religion just without God! If you don't you're still a cuck to your own thinking!

enjoy fucking 5 year olds pagan faggots

>it's historically apparent that having a strict cultural norm
But then you'll just end up like the west again. It's a never ending cycle. Something has to change believe it or not.

The church doors are always open for your tithing friendo

The West is already ruled by Jews. The top of society is disproportionately full of Jews

>ruled by a minority
>(((christcucks))) don't want to take responsibility
>make evidence to blame it on another abrahamic religion
Kek

Not passive obedience, passive resistance, like Gandhi. You don't respond with violence because it makes you equal to them but Christians use politics and wage economic wars to get their ways much more often. Only use violence in times when you would be the righteous one, in defending vs. invaders for example.

Christians used the tactics of Christ to make giant empires through judicious use of military might and more often the pen.

This is proved by many times the Muslims who were career fighters would want to abandon their generals if they started losing. When Christians lose they feel like its a test from God and because they are fighting for faith will not leave their charge.

Killed so many Muslims they never tried it again mostly, I do realize there were like 8 crusades though but its what literally gave Europe the backbone to resist. No Crusades = no Europe as we know it, would probably be a caliphate, technological advancements would be behind about 400 years probably atm.

Also one more commonly held belief is that Christians are subservient to Jews, I think we know Jews are powerful and by keeping them in check by pinning them to a small country, keeping tabs on them in the US, we have had great success ensuring they worked to help Christians. It is unfortunate that Jews have become too powerful in recent times.

You don't get it do you, it's competiting nations, the only reason why globalism is demonized (which I hate the idea of it so don't BTFO me) is because it requires a standard which may discriminate amongst massive troves of people, destroying their already engraved culture. Which is why people recoil. The only way for globalism to exist in a legit way, is if a country exceeds all others in everything, not by some global government cooperation to cuck your own people into some 1984 power hungry false reality that these people seem to think would work despite the fact that they're dealing with and are (from what I know) human beings.

Basically, the time for 1 country to come forward has past, this race is doomed because someone hasn't united a country and invaded the world, technology now permits a prolonged and even worse demise of civilization because of its counter culture effects of increased laziness with efficiency.

It's not that it needs to change, shit needs to stop changing at such a rapid pace. And the main rules of society must NEVER be moved or toyed with. Of course mankind will forever be limited by its lifespan and thus never actually be able to improve themselves to a point to where they can function without God. So wether or not God exists you cannot function without him or the placebo idea that he does exist.

>Killed so many Muslims they never tried it again mostly, I do realize there were like 8 crusades though but its what literally gave Europe the backbone to resist. No Crusades = no Europe as we know it, would probably be a caliphate, technological advancements would be behind about 400 years probably atm.
Arab expansion had come to a halt long before the crusades and they crusaders made it easier for the biggest threat, the Turks to get a foothold in Europe by weakening the Byzantine Empire.

Again even is some unifies the country the cycle will repeat.

Mankind is flawed anyways. We should all die.

Also Athiesm has no legitimate philosophical arguement to instigate objectivity as a functional law to enforce societal laws permanently and this is too weak to defend itself from religious doctrine. You're still a cuck on both levels, the only people I consider absolved from being a cuck in either at e Objective neutralists, whom do not have an actual opinion in the debate of religion despite new Athiesm thinking they're agnostic or atheistic because they say they don't know if a God exist and would rather not even have an opinion about it because it would invalidate the neutrality of the first statement. (Basically the idea of the question, why approach a problem you yourself could never answer?) Athiests are twice as stupid for taking the risk of Pascal's wager and also ignoring the evidence that religion does keep nations together longer than secularism or liberal democracies could ever hope to. Look to the Middle East, all the outside world has done is change, they haven't, yet they can still kick our ass with Veitcong tactics and still win because they're using outdated tactics and have outsmarted the Geneva convention by separating their military from their government. We're bound by rules to which they are not, the Information Age is prolonged because of this exceptional retardation that brutality is excessively unuseful if we didn't just level the entire area, but it's people like you (not you yourself) that would protest this because (muh human rights but I also like science and have a questionable perception of ethics without God despite the fact that I've made the state my god.)

>shit needs to stop changing at such a rapid pace
Take away technology then, genius. Oh wait no you can't.

You're still not getting it, no country has ever been fully unified. Guess who fucking attempted to created a ethnic state in Europe by forced genocidal invasion of its people? Yes, sadly and I actually hate to say that he had the right idea but the wrong method of doing it.

Pic related, it's OP. You know nothing about the Bible.

>Objective neutralists
Well on here I'm just a braindead shitposter. If you knew me in real life things might look different. Please stop taking what I post sersourly.

>no country has ever been fully unified
Nor will they ever because mankind is fucking flawed and stupid

Nice quads, but my fedora has a feather

Whoa don't recoil because I'm posting highly informative stuff. I mean you can still use this, it's not like it's useless information if the subject ever comes up.

Thought your fedora had a dildo, bagins

>if someone strikes you turn le other cheek and let them do it again

literally a cuck religion

Actually, Christianity is the ultimate red pill. It's just hard for cucks like op to swallow. Jehovah's Witness is the one true Christian religion.

Ehhh no I will still think both christianity and atheism are still cucked in there own ways and our corrupted to subvert our view of them like in court.

Admit it, Athiesm if anything is twice as cucked as an religion is because they're to lazy to commit to society regardless if their position is true.

There not a religion but for sure alot of the atheist now the days are twiced as cucked christianity. But then again the two sides fighting ain't helping anything.

You should write shorter sentences.

The middle east can kick our ass and we conform to all Geneva convention tactics? USA is constantly accused of war crimes for military action overseas.

About 25x as many Iraqis died as Americans during the Iraq War. The Middle East does not kick our ass, we just destabilized the region and failed to insert governments of our choosing. We failed at nation building, not war.

*their
who cares about the many spelling errors

It doesn't have to be, they're both Ideologies, I'm arguing to you in a post relevant form meaning that even if I accepted that religion was based on a lie, the lie itself still has more value than accepting Athiesm as standard for a societal structure.

The key is that understanding that any religious faith that persuades people to alter their actions has a very real effect, a very real power on earth. That's a good starting point toward understanding the role of faith in a world that deifies science.

Furthermore, I'd argue that one reason Christianity swept across Europe and virtually stamped out paganism is that it's central message was VERY persuasive. It appealed to human nature: Man naturally wants to be spiritually uplifted. Your faith should make you feel good for believing it. How a story, teaching or experience makes you *feel* is your natural *intuition* -- a feeling that God gives you to help you know him.

People were used to being told that God (or gods) were angry with them; That they had to make sacrifices of harvest or blood to gain the gods favor; that bad times were the gods punishment.

Christ's most important message was that God's love and forgiveness were endless; that everyone, high and low, strong and weak, good and evil could still be forgiven and welcomed into God's love. Everyone loves a good comeback story.

Now the good times weren't bought by pagan sacrifice; they were gifted by a loving God. Now the struggles weren't a sign of mans sin and God's wrath; they were a challenge that God has given you so that you would emerge stronger. Now when a man made a mistake, committed a crime, felt like a sinner he heard "Judge not, lest ye be judged" "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone"

There is nothing wrong with believing that this sort of compassion is a virtue.

No we pretty much suck as war because of regulations, technology doesn't limit our potential, our codes do, Athiesm still waves the whole "human rights flag" so I don't see anything else changing except the degradation of society.

islam is the only way

why else did they control the world economy for 1000 years?

>too lazy to commit to society
What does that even mean? Most scientists are atheists. There are atheists in every level of government and society

freedomoutpost.com/u-s-media-silent-as-u-n-security-council-accuses-obama-of-war-crimes/

We do not give a fuck about human rights when it comes to war. We might say we do, but we don't.

JESUS NEVER EXISTED

jesusneverexisted.com

more proof

rawstory.com/2016/12/here-are-5-reasons-to-suspect-jesus-never-existed-2/

you worthless sack of christfag crap KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING FAGGOT NEET NIGGER

most scientists are agnostic you tard

>Athiesm is the sole founder of scientific development.
>trying to equate science as the actual maintainer of societal expansion and defense. Even though it's merely rhetoric for finding out things about the environment.

Science can be objective but it doesn't govern society on a cultural level outside the realm of "Things everyone agrees on: for dummies"

Just because the amount of Athiests in the science community is large doesn't mean that they are contributing the right things to society that it needs to defend itself from degeneracy, they focus more on human philosophy then actual science. They would rather find the neurochemical a relevant to the animus of hating gays rather then actually finding out why gays function they way they do and try to prevent it from child birth so it's no longer a debate issue.

>than accepting Atheism as standard for a societal structure.
Oh well I never mentioned accepting Atheism as a standard for a societal structure. Don't do that but let some atheist live at least because they will always find a way to be here even when they are soo much of a minority.

Christianity also is that religion where you take strangers to your home. And government made sure they emphasize that feel. Stupid women and their cuck husbands of course agree, then make it worse for us all. Once you take strangers to your home, you know you going to be all out when hordes come.

DON'T EVEN PRETEND YOU'RE NOT A FUCKING PEDO SICK CUNT CHRISTFAG

THAT'S ALL YOU CHRISTIAN FAGGOTS DO IS SUCK FUCKING JEW COCK AND RUIN THE WEST

Christians are pedo-compliant by being passive.

>that picture
Keking hard

You have accepted that humanity will never change yet I kept telling you that the reality is your a cuck on either level if you deny that liberalism is obstructing either side from effectively winning and regardless if science is right and there is no god you're still wrong because you have not means to actually expand upon civilization and will therefore perish because of how liberal your viewpoint is, it's simply to weak to defend itself, if everyone has full rights and the state is your God, no one will get anything done at that point because that state has supplied everything for you and yet people grow accustom to rights that weren't worked for or at least constantly challenged by an opposing idea.

That's the red pill in a nutshell dude, that's the whole reason why Sup Forums functions, competition breeds efficiency and yet here your viewpoint on religion will take that away, if technology hasn't destroyed it completely by then. Responsibilities are only equated to rights because of self account ability, something liberalism hates because they want rights but with none of the backlash.

>I'm a crusader!

No, you're an autistic armchair crusader who preaches on a tibetan voodoo forum.

Eritrean refugees in Switzerland.
Eritrean aka rapists of Europe and Africa. A weak-minded would think just because they are behaving nice right now, they can't be rapists.

Daily reminder that OP is a shill.

So I'm screwed either way and humanity can change we just haven't found the loopholes for this time yet.

No don't worry he looked like a pedo any ways with the smile and holding the boys by their backs

its fucking true mate

THSE GOD DAMN FUCKING SICK CUNTS JUST LET JEWS RUN RAMPANT

>"Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth."
>-Matthew 5:5

This along with turning the other cheek is why Christianity is the biggest cuck in human history.

The meek will inherit nothing. For when they do, they seldom hold on to it for long. This has been law since the appearance of life on this planet. Neither will the strong inherit anything, for they may take from the meek but cannot sustain themselves with what they take. They can only consume and take more from others until no one has anything left to take. Then they collapse and die, leaving scavengers to pick at the remains and start the cycle of strong vs. weak anew. This is why various empires rose and crumbled throughout human history.

Only the industrious and intelligent will inherit anything. These are the ones who take and consume, but also strive to maximize the utility of what they take, building, refining, growing.

>the crusades
>not entirely political

Fucking this. I stopped being a Catholic because this pope welcomes foreign invaders, my church ended up raising money for Muslim refugees in Syria, but not Christian ones. And It's cucked because of the whole "love thy enemy" mindset. Plus i'm just tired of seeing all the annoying Christcucks on this board calling everything degenerate.

He's doing what previous Polish Pope been doing.

I have never seen such a gross looking foot in my life, and this comes from a guy with somewhat of a foot fetish.

youtube.com/watch?v=H-9ROd28U1M
You know what they say: "All roads lead to Rome"

Yeah we Jews came up with it so they would always obey us. Seems to be working, no?

The LORD is a man of war; the LORD is his name.
Exodus 15:3

Fuck off you dumb autistic Atheist fucks. Go back to fucking your sheep and sleeping on a couch or whatever worthless stuff you're doing everyday

This is what happens when you let protties translate and misunderstand the bible.

>don't respond with anger
>we are all equal
>only show love and humility

>be Jesus
>see people desecrate the temple
>absolute madman.mp4
>fucking destroy their hawker booths
>throw them out in fury
>spend your life campaign against them
>yfw 2016 AD your remaining followers believe you were such a nice guy you wouldn't hurt a fly and would let heathens shit all over your temple if it made them feel good

inheriting the earth is not a good thing

Original meaning of the saying was that the meek would inherit a grave.
Being earthly and possessing the earth is never a good quality in the bible

Yes, just don't act like "holier than though liberal man who fights for your rights and will save the human race" type of person.

Imagine if Jesus was just a normal dude
Convinced everyone he was a prophet
Let the Romans kill him
Just so he would be a Martyr
And people would stop killing each other

you can frisbee those shame hats around all you want but most of what Nietzsche had to say about christianity wasn't that far off the mark. it appeals to it's demographic for a reason.

having faith in something is good for your mental health but the book isn't meant to be taken literally and large g god is not santy claus. you don't pray to him for presents and yummie treats. that is not the purpose of the activity.

Ok, so I opened up an (online) greek bible and took a look at Mathew 5:5 :

Μαkάριοι είναι οι πράοι kαι ειρηνιkοί

This translates, word for word, to "Happiness/blessings to those who are kind and loving of peace"

It's the translation of πράοι (kind) that is offending here, english translation butchering it. Romanian translation of the bible uses the equivalent word (blând) but lacks the "and loving of peace" for some reason.

And this is why letting westerners translate the bible in their mongrel languages was a mistake.

I love these threads
Op is a faggot as always
just like protestants, atheists have difficulty when words have different meanings based on contexts
in this context, meek is meant as controlled power, or just those with self control
Jesus described himself as meek. Since he is the son of God, he cannot mean meek in the usage OP assumes
Turn the other cheek is a hyperbole. Do you think Jesus really wanted you to pluck out your eye if you ogle women?
it's amazing how similar atheists are to satan

Yeah, I'll corect my post in that "blând" and πράοι translate to "gentle" rather than "kind", which fits the meaning you assign it.

>leaf

That argument really doesn't work.
Europeans were pagans for thousands of years, christian for some thousand years.
Checkmate christcucks?