HOW TO REVOKE WOMEN'S VOTING RIGHTS

I think at this point it is clear that women voting is very dangerous for the longevity of any society. We need to develop a practical plan towards removing women's right to vote.

Other urls found in this thread:

census.gov/housing/hvs/files/currenthvspress.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

toasting in a how do we fix women bread

Write to Congress and ask them to annul the amendment.

Simple! Have a pussy test at the voting ballot.

I wonder which Senators in the current Congress would agree to that. I know there would deffo be some Representatives, but Senators? Could it be possible?

Theres no practical way, only good old oppression will do the trick. And it looks like were not angry enough for that to happen

>Could it be possible?

No.

Also non-land owners. Does GE let non-investors decide the direction of their company? No. So why should we let non-investors decide the direction of our country?

As if your opinion is crustworthy. I'll just gonna stick around and see what crumbs out of this discussion.

Maybe a better idea: a test of spatial intelligence. This would have the benefit of preventing low-IQ people in general from voting. The electoral map would swing massively in the Republicans' favor.

Also only legal citizens should be allowed to vote. This is self explanatory, but several local jurisdictions allow illegals to vote in things like school board elections. That should be federally banned.

how to make all women irrelevant anymore, and totally obsolete.
the female species should go extinct, because we had enough of them already.
Its time to give men his due

Unless you base the test on common core.

Yeah we've already crossed the threshold. Nothing will rid us of this societal plague until men helplessly watch their civilization crumble before their eyes. I don't see anything else waking men up.

KEK says women must vote, there is no way around it

Women have goals that are objectively bad for society regardless of their IQ.

It will never happen. At least, not until a complete and total collapse of society followed by utter anarchy and later, reform. People with power rarely relinquish it willingly. Thus, women will lose the vote when men decide to take it from them (by force) and not a second before. Since men are not backed that far into a corner just yet, they just aren't willing to get rough. When society falls though, the gloves come off. That's the point when this mistake will be corrected.

Almost any test with some grounding in logic (which common core is, despite perhaps seeming unnecessarily convoluted,) will measure the general factor of intelligence to some degree. And raising the minimum voting IQ to any degree should be of advantage to Republicans

Exactly bruh, exactly. These are the same people that are adamant in saying that voting is so freaking difficult and that they can't even figure out how to register on time.

When you see the Mexican gardener taking a day off to vote, you know that voting has already become too inclusive.

What if only married heterosexual couples with at least one child could vote?

Then men and women lose their vote equally. And only people with a stake in the future can vote.

Sure, but men score better on tests of spatial intelligence. If you set the cutoff right, you could probably greatly skew the voting public toward being male.

And the couple only gets one vote between them.

KEK says women must help men and vice versa there is no way around it. You must fulfill this goal and so women must vote

Restricting to land ownership is a significantly simpler solution. I mean really, what's the most nigger-tier thing you can do? Rent. Niggers rent everything, and usually get government subsidies to help pay for it. Cut out the apartment dwellers and watch what happens. You'll see fucking NYC flip red so fast your head will spin.

This and combat soldiers who served a tour of duty

Who the hell is this KEK and where I find it (not assuming gender)? I have some mean spirited words to convey to it.

DO YOU LOVE YOUR MOTHER

this

It won't happen, because unlike the people who visit Sup Forums, most normal people don't go into autistic virginity-induced rages over women.

Single homosexual investors can own land. We don't want them voting.

I think this would work better:

seek PEPE and you shall know. Though he has been ruthlessly exploited as of late

I'm half of a married heterosexual couple with one child and I still don't like this. Why? Because you can still be a fucking section-8 apartment dwelling pair of coons with a bastard child and get a vote.

I'm sticking to land ownership.

It was white women that voted in Trump in droves. Women can be surprisingly based.

No. But even if I did, that doesn't mean she should vote.

It worked all throughout all of history up until the past half century.

The ones throwing the autistic fit (as well as destroying all of society) are very clearly the suffragettes.

Very very very easily.

>Women have to sign up for draft too
>Both males and females can opt out
>No voting if no conscription

done

53% of white women voted Trump.
Not the blacks or latinos

I'm going to look into it, but I wonder if there's a land/property ownership by demographic chart somewhere...

There could be a minimum time frame on the marriage, for example for at least 5 years, so you know it's stable. Marriages with bastard children involved are not stable.

We lucked out this election. But what about the last two? Besides that 53% of white women were the older married ones. Not the young single ones.

Oh shit...

Here we go. How do you all feel about land ownership as a requirement now?

Well that's the problem then, you're all fucked up unfortunately

I'm sure most land owners are people that we want voting. But that's a correlation, not a causation. Stable heterosexuals with children that were born in wedlock are the backbone of society. Whether or not you own land is arbitrary. China owns a lot of our land.

I guess you're all fucked up because your mothers never loved you or actively hated you, SAD! MAGA

Loving your mother and wanting her to have the right to vote are two separate things. The distinction should be pretty obvious, President-elect Trump.

Whites make up 96% of all land owners in the country. Whites hold 98% of the land.

I'm very willing to bet that the vast majority of people who own land also have children.

This. It's fair for everyone.

Lmfao

What are Pandora's Box and The Genie in the Bottle?

The "Oh boy you've done it now" stage is over with.

Land ownership as opposed to no women is definitely infinitely more palatable to the average Joe in our current political climate
Intelligence as other Anons suggested would also be pretty good

White women own land too. And you also don't want the country run by only rich land owners. Poor traditional working families should have a vote too.

You have to revoke the nigger vote first.
The only reason (white) women wanted the vote was because they saw niggers voting and got pissed because they're smarter than niggers.

You will never get that idea voted in though. Land owners are a minority compared to heterosexual couples. Remember to pass this law women will have to be willing to vote on it too.

A lot of middle class and poor whites own land.

Rich land owners are the only people who have skin in the game. No, the poor working family doesn't have skin and if they do, it is barely enough to cover the head of a dick, while the rich land owner's skin covers the rest of the dick. If that analogy makes sense...

wtf?! I love bald people now

You won't be able to get non-land owners to vote for that though.

Make womens vote count for 2/3's of mens.

If they complain tell them 2/3 is more than 1/2.

>Things that'll never happen - the thread.

Impractical. They will never go for it.

Does Russia even have voting rights for men?

>implying most men have any idea whats going on politically either and just vote blindly for their party

not edgy enough, need to go back to only land owners can vote

We don't vote for laws.

We vote for the people that vote for the people that pass laws.

This is pretty convincing.

>the poor working family doesn't have skin and if they do, it is barely enough to cover the head of a dick

Isn't that the part that gets cut off anyway?

Moar data:

census.gov/housing/hvs/files/currenthvspress.pdf

See table 7

72% of whites at least own homes. For blacks it's only 42%. Because as I stated before, niggers rent.

Now, let's look at how that would logically impact a place like... Ferguson MO.

Ferguson is 67% black, 23% white. If we were to take a 1000 person sample we could say there are 670 blacks and 230 whites. If national averages hold true, 280 of those blacks would be eligible to vote, while 166 whites would be eligible. This might not sound ideal, but again we're talking about a city known nationally for it's chimp outs.

Apply the same to a fairly decent place like Dallas that went blue for the election. Dallas is 50% White, 25% black. Applying the same 1000 person sample size and applying homeowner statistics you now have 210 voting whites, and 105 voting blacks.

Exactly, we just need them to vote for it, not non land owners.

Can't be done. You're better off running a psyop to heavily discourage voting as a woman

Something involving supporting the patriarchy should do it

Hit the nail on the head

Mandatory period of military/civil service. See how fast women give up their right to vote on their own if it means getting shot or cleaning sewers.

Dad, mom wants you to stop posting and walk Lenny.