It should probably be noted that almost every single major figure in the atheist movement is Jewish...

It should probably be noted that almost every single major figure in the atheist movement is Jewish. You could make a compelling argument that atheism is specifically being pushed by Jews in today's society, and they seem to largely be targeting western Christians and only them.

For example, Sam Harris, Christopher Hitchens, Chapman Cohen, David Silverman, Michael Newdow, Gregory Epstein, Sherman Wine, Bill Maher, Eric Kaufmann, and of course, Richard Dawkins's mother has a Jewish surname and was stated to have lived in the only Jewish suburb of the city she grew up in. But he hasn't explicitly named her religion.

But that's only a tiny part of the list. We could discuss the Jewish atheists who aren't pushing atheism so much as atheism-enabling political views like Marxism. For example Soklonikov, Trotsky, Deutscher, Lenin, Uritsky, Kamenev, Zinoviev and Sverdlov.

And what about atheist Jewish public entertainers that constantly run down Christianity? We can go ahead and recycle Bill Maher here and also include Jon Leibowitz, Stephen Fry, Woody Allen, Rob Reiner, Daniel Radcliffe, Larry David, David Silverman, and... I'm sure I'm close to the post cap, so rather than just name the rest of Hollywood, you get the point.

PURE COINCIDENCE though.

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/04/03/why-people-with-no-religion-are-projected-to-decline-as-a-share-of-the-worlds-population/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jesus Christ Brit. YOUR GOD IS NOT REAL.

>YOUR GOD IS NOT REAL

You're forgetting the evidence and scholars that support the story of Jesus

>His birth
>His teachings
>His followers
>His baptism
>His arrest
>His death

All without a doubt happened as the Bible states.

That all means that the multiple prophecies written (according to historical scholars) centuries before Christ was born all happen to be correct on the time, place, and person.

>let me guess: lucky guesses ayyylmao

No, the truth is that religion, especially christianity is dying as education is getting better. It's not a jewish ploy, it's just that people are becoming more and more knowledgeable and not needing to fill in the gaps of their knowledge with "because of god" (partially because those gaps are smaller).

If that's the case why is atheism the fastest dying religion in the world?

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/04/03/why-people-with-no-religion-are-projected-to-decline-as-a-share-of-the-worlds-population/

This. Religion is for idiots.

Idiocracy effect

Can you offer a single non-biblical reference to jesus that was written at the same time he was supposedly alive?

I think you have to realize is that if there is a conspiracy amongst jews, not all jews are in on it.

In fact if it's true, and they found out, they're probably going to be pissed that they weren't in on it.

>atheist
>Jewish

Pick one

Because highly religious, non-educated people reproduce at much higher rates. Sub-Saharan Africa, Middle East and India are blowing up.

Literally the only argument atheists have is "hurr religious people are stupid because these (((youtubers))) and (((celebrity scientists))) say so, I'll just let them think for me"

Remember that time the atheism fairy exploded nothing into everything and had it magically form sentient life? That was cool huh?

There are several. Most notibly Jewish sources such as Josephus, and Roman sources such as Tacitus.

>Implying religion isn't jewish

nice try shlomo

No it isn't a surprise. What's funny is no atheist I know reads any theology, or any serious theologian based in objective moralism I.e belief in God. No sound theology can have subjective morality since there is only one good, God, and all is good that flows through him. Thus he can only be subjective.

The obvious reason they don't read Christian arguments is that all theology of the last 150 are forces to be reckoned with. I've made it a point to read atheist books so I know best how to combat their silly ideas. I actually enjoy debating atheists irl for this reason. It's funny to watch them play their mind games and weasel their way out of reason, to observe their open contradictions in terms, to see them try so hard to argue that they themselves are an accident.

"He who never thirsts for God here, will thirst for him before he has been dead a minute".

Copy paste this argument, replace atheism fairy with skydaddy.

CHRISTKEKS BTFO

It's well accepted by modern Christians that God caused the Big Bang. It was first devised by Catholic Priest and Physcist George's Lemitre you understand.

Fedoras of the day hated the idea, because it points to the idea of a creator. All the cool atheists back then thought the universe was eternal. They had maths 'proving' it and everything. But then they realised LeMotre was right, and have spent the last 50 years trying to show how a Big Bang can happen without a creator. They gave up in the end as said 'well it's impossible to know how it happened, but we know what happened 0.0000002 seconds AFTER, so obviously it doesn't matter how it happened'

Can you see the irony?

>skydaddy

>atheists and Jews have a 3% separation in voting styles

JUST

None of these provide evidence of Jesus existing.

Josephus, for example, mentioned Jesus in one line. He said something like "Jesus, who was called Christ" and nothing more. That's the "most notable" source. One fucking line.

They simply had vaguely heard of a Christian cult and mentioned the name that they heard these cultists talk about.

Not evidence of his existence.

Can you prove to me that Caesar existed, discounting first hand sources like you dismissed Josephus and Tacitus?

I mean, there is considerably more written evidence of Jesus (remember the bible itself was comprised of hundreds of accounts) that there is of Caesar.

I did not dismiss Josephus.

Josephus never had any first hand knowledge of Jesus, nor claimed to.

>You could make a compelling argument that atheism is specifically being pushed by Jews in today's society, and they seem to largely be targeting western Christians and only them.

No shit. Everyone but the fedoras know this. They are just losers with daddy issues. Hence why you don't see many ex-buddhist atheist since most Buddhist are asian and asians have really strong family bonds. This results in a lack of fedora tipping except among criminal scum who no one cares about. Hence why it is commonly stated on here that you can be truly red pilled and be an atheist at the same time.

Oh look a kike. I'm going to laugh my ass off when you are carted off to the gas chamber. It will be more entertainment than your entire race has provided in its entire existence.

Jews and atheists are two sides of the same nation destroying coin.

>and they seem to largely be targeting western Christians and only them

Well they certainly aren't targeting Muslims

Or hindus, or Buddhists, or pagans, or pretty much any other form of spirituality or religion outside of Christianity

So yeah, you're right