President Obama Says Hillary Clinton Was Not 'Treated Fairly' During Presidential Election

>President Obama said today that he did not think Hillary Clinton was “treated fairly” during the presidential election.

>Obama was asked specifically during a news conference whether his former secretary of state lost because of Russia’s reported hacking of the Democratic Party and Clinton campaign computer servers. The president pivoted on that question, and instead lobbed a critic of the media. He said he found the coverage of Clinton “troubling.”

>“I think she's worked tirelessly on behalf of the American people and I don't think she was treated fairly during the election, I think the coverage of her -- and the issues -- was troubling,” he said.

>Clinton and her campaign in recent days have also expressed disappointment with news outlets' focus on her private email server during the campaign over Russia’s involvement in the data breaches. Clinton’s campaign chair, John Podesta, called the coverage of the Russia story “lackadaisical,” and Clinton last night reportedly told donors in New York that she was glad the press was catching onto the issue.

>Looking ahead, President Obama said that perhaps he can give “counsel and advice” to the Democratic Party.

>“The question is how do we rebuild that party as a whole so that there's not a county in any state -- I don't care how red -- where we don't have a presence and we're not making the argument because I think we have the better argument,” he said of the Democratic Party.

>He added that he would have liked to have helped more to build a national and successful party but struggled to contribute more time because of his primary responsibilities at the White House.

archive.is/qDidJ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=57qTegcMT3g
youtube.com/watch?v=Kbryz0mxuMY
youtube.com/watch?v=nZcRU0Op5P4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

As opposed to whom?

>Obama thinks the person he personally campaigned for was treated unfairly

Yup, no bias here

>Looking ahead, President Obama said that perhaps he can give “counsel and advice” to the Democratic Party.

Obama, the fake American

What? Wasn't the entire MSM on her side? What reality are these idiots in?

thats just an outright lie

when did Obango become so sinister?

>media shilled for her 24/7
>wasn't treated fairly

This is ridiculous, king nigger

>The president pivoted on that question
pivoted? thats a funny way to say he dodged the question. american journalists should be more aggressive and stubborn, one of our cohort of angry male interviewers would never have let this slimy cunt get away with dodging questions like this

Don't you know? Telling about somebody's flaws during their election is a big boo-boo! Unless you're Trump or opposing Hillary.

How divorced from reality can you get? There were mags that litterally had pictures of her with captions that shit like "She is just like us!"

The entire media who colluded with Clinton during both the primary and general election seasons mistreated her?

I agree wholeheartedly Mr. Obama, although, I think we're using different definitions of unfairly here.

>not treated fairly
You're right, she walks free to this day

Christ, Obongo is so full of shit.

you campaigned for her retard
thats pretty fucking unfair too

>President Obama said today that he did not think Hillary Clinton was “treated fairly” during the presidential election

Neither was Trump. Suck it up buttercup.

oh shit they didnt vote for a woman

not fair

not fair

unamerican in 2016

Yes, I agree. If they had only stopped talking about how Hillary had mishandled classified documents, she would have won.

>because I think we have the better argument
Autistic screeching about pronouns and muh racism isn't an argument though.

Eliminate king nigger already

Of course, Hillary deserved a harsher treatment because of her past antisemitic remarks

Hillary had literally all of pic related as benefits, yet she still lost.

Neither was Bernie Sanders.

But if anyone should be complaining about unfair media coverage it's Trump.

He's always had a dark side.

This guy smoking Loco weed or sumthin? What universe am I in? The boring "politicians are openly corrupt assholes" universe?

IT WAS HER TURN TO WIN !!!

Funnily enough if she had run in 2008 she would have won and probably beat Romney in 2012 as well. And had they saved Obama for this year they could have easily cashed in on the black thing and kept the white house for at least 12 years.

Obama gets legitimately angry when questioned. Guy has a MASSIVE ego.

>“The question is how do we rebuild that party as a whole so that there's not a county in any state -- I don't care how red -- where we don't have a presence and we're not making the argument because I think we have the better argument,” he said of the Democratic Party.
Is he running for DNC chair?

>A Bush then a Clinton then a Bush then a Clinton
I would have rather died.

Imagine if Jeb won in that timeline...

Funny how they shove that under the carpet, how they backstab those who are supposedly one of their own.

Yeah, he's right.

She wasn't treated fairly. She was treated like a fucking saint in comparison to Trump.

The MSM put off reporting on the wikileaks for as long as possible and, then when they did they said it was fucking illegal to download the emails.

>I don't think she was treated fairly during the election, I think the coverage of her -- and the issues -- was troubling,” he said.
Shit, if that pro-Hillary pundits and coverage wasn't fair, what does he think of Trump's treatment by the media?

Hillary definitely was not treated fairly, and neither was Trump. She was treated like royalty while Trump was treated like shit.

What was that one news show where they cut off some guy the moment he talked about the emails/wikileaks? I remember seeing reaction images of one of the show hosts going "We lost the connection, oh that sucks!" which was pretty blatantly them cutting the guy off.

Fuck him. Worst Pres Ever.

If that guy wanted to talk about Trump grabbing pussy he would have been allowed to go on for hours on end.

youtube.com/watch?v=57qTegcMT3g

"That sucks"

:^)

My favorite vid when ever I need a reminder why she was horrible in a catchy and entertaining format.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kbryz0mxuMY

How does he say this when the media is still shilling for her?

This guy is saying up is down, the president of the united states is in full on turbo propaganda mode

2016 is the year reality is fell apart

Gas the matrix
Awareness war now!

War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.

Did he scold himself to telling the American people that no one can tamper with the election? Or was he expecting the MSM to call him a dumbshit and prove him wrong when he said that?

Even that shit is biased against him.

Not surprised.

Lincoln talks about equality, but only slaps Trump, not Hillary.

he really believes in the hidden white male boogeyman club that can sabotage things without leaving evidence

>He added that he would have liked to have helped more to build a national and successful party but struggled to contribute more time because of his primary responsibilities at the White House.

Didnt this uppity nigger literally hit the fucking campaign trail along with Biden for a good month and a half because she was too fucking frail to get out of bed? The fucking nerve of this asshole

>I think the coverage of her -- and the issues -- was troubling,” he said.
THE ENTIRE FUCKING MEDIA SUPPORTED HER.

THEY SHILLED CONSTANTLY FOR HER.

IF TRUMP SO MUCH AS SNEEZED IN A BABIES GENERAL DIRECTION HE WAS ATTACKED FOR IT

MEANWHILE HILLARY WAS HOLDING BABIES WHILE SHE HAD PNEUMONIA.

WHAT IS THIS NIGGER TALKING ABOUT HOLY SHIT

It's funny when some of the MSM said how the media was too biased against Hillary. I can't remember who it was, Washington Post or something like that.

>>Clinton and her campaign in recent days have also expressed disappointment with news outlets' focus on her private email server during the campaign over Russia’s involvement in the data breaches.

literally.

Christian Monarchy. Only fucking solution to this fucking retardness.

Its simple. The 10% of the media that was pro trump he wants to get rid of and call it fake news

Then no one can oppose the russia hacked the election narrative, cue war and martial law and whatever theyre trying to do

Seriously

obama is the only president in us history to campaign for their successor

well, he's a nigger
love of niggers is so incredibly engrained in the US its absurd

I saw people sharing that infogram someone made on Faceberg the other day, unironically saying CNN and BBC is an unbiased, non-partisan news source.

He also said there was no vote tampering and the electors should vote the way the people told them to

No way. Catholics and protestants are heretics, and both sects have degenerated over the centuries.

Yeah she was given preferential treatment, I mean come on even the president used US tax dollars to campaign for her

Of course she wasn't treated fairly, she had a lot of leverage, but it wasn't enough.

He's telling a group of clinton shills that their shilling was anti clinton. There's no journalism to be found here

The entire MSM was saying she had a 95+% chance of winning. How was she treated unfairly? Because JOURNALISTS were reporting NEWS? Also,

>I think she's worked tirelessly on behalf of the American people

Wow. I'd love to see a list of all of her accomplishments.

>First Lady
>husband cheated on her, lied about it and was subsequently impeached
>Senator
>renamed a couple buildings
>Secretary of State

I'll save that last one for a judge.

As opposed to literally every liberal media outlet shitting on Trump for a year and a half straight for every breath, action and word he spoke? Yea, Hillary was the one treated unfairly this election. Stupid fucking nigger.

Obama will be remembered as "that nigger president nobody likes and campaigned for a crook"

No amount of buying out the media or Wikipedia can get rid of the evidence

b-b-but she was also a lawyer who gleefully got off a child rapist and bullied the 12 year old rape victim on the stand

>President Obama said today that he did not think Hillary Clinton was “treated fairly” during the presidential election

I'd say. She got special treatment instead.

If he's gonna cry about that the press only wrote negative stuff about Hillary.

Why wasn't she out and about more? She was fucking invisible except for a few rallies in early summer.

>Obama will be remembered as "that nigger president nobody likes
Literal delusion. His approval rating is over 50 and the highest it's been in four years.

Are they trying to paint this as a positive thing?

Are they that delusional?

This always rubbed me the wrong way

Not the fact that every outlet and their bastard spawn was endorsing her, but just the concept of newspapers endorsing candidates. Like, I honestly never heard of that before this year and I discover its been a thing for a fucking century at least. Like, what the fuck? Why is that allowed from something that is at the very least supposed to give the illusion of objectivity?

You know now that I think of it is there a Trump version of this since he won?

>Clinton and her campaign in recent days have also expressed disappointment with news outlets' focus on her private email server during the campaign over Russia’s involvement in the data breaches.

Oh no, why are you looking into all the terrible stuff I'm doing rather than the guy who did it.

Personally, I never understood why they allowed public personalities, like actors or musicians, to endorse one person or another. It's just blatant shilling.

They didn't print it ahead of the election like the Hillary issue.

That's what i meant. The argument was they have one ready to go either way.
Not surpised.

Give that man an Oscar.

People against Trump:
>Democrats
>Republicans
>The Mainstream Media
>Fucking Obama the President himself
>99% of celebrities and internet socialites
>half the population of the United States
>Canada
>Mexico
>EU
>China
>Saudi Arabia
>99% of corporations

People for Trump:
>a handful of 400-lb. nerd virgin "racists" who worship an Egyptian frog god on a Cambodian finger painting board

"Oooga booga Americans you were supposed to listen to me and vote for Hillary"

This guy's a real fucking thorn in the side of America, isn't he?

I dont give a shit about celebs, and apparently neither did America. I just take issue with people who are in charge of the information you see endorsing one candidate or another. Thats just fucked up

I'm fine with these guys having opinions, if someone is retarded enough to be convinced with celebritism than so be it.

It's when they do retarded PSA's in favor of their candidate despite having nothing to do with politics. Fucking Downy going "Uhm Ironman, vote for Hilldawg yo".

Is this why Captain America wanted to kick his ass?
I swear to God I don't give a fuck if you wrote in Harambe, if anyone tells you how to vote and they're not openly working for the campaign call them a dumb shill.

>but struggled to contribute more time because of his primary responsibilities at the White House.

Primary responsibility 8 years running: Golf.

That's exactly why the media is in meltdown mode right now with "fake news" and the like. They're so used to being able to control the narrative at will so they're freaking out about people being able to see through their bullshit with the internet.

You didn't use your translator, did you?

I'm embarrassed to be an American right now. Our politics are less civilized than a fight between two ten year olds.

Fucking liberals and democrats.

Let's read between the lines here.
>she lost because people weren't supposed to find out how bad she was
>the media was only supposed to give her positive coverage as if they work for the DNC

Lets be real now, every aspect of your political establishment went full retard for the last 18 months, repubs included.

Even though Colbert went full cuck, he was right about one thing. The establishment Republican party, save Rinsed Penis, believed they were falling down an elevator shaft since the second Trump got the nom, screaming for help, only to land on a bunch of soft pillows and greeted by puppies. I hope you guys purge Ryan the next chance you get, that fucking faggot needs to hang.

Ike for Nixon, sorry.

>"and I don't think she was treated fairly during the election,"

Technically correct, as they were extremely favorable to her and criticized very little of what she did. Only one mainstream network criticized Hillary for the more than trivial things that she has done throughout her life.

And I wouldn't doubt that the very favorable, unfair coverage, was probably what prevented her from actually getting out the vote. In order to promote the message that it was a slam dunk, she had to avoid campaigning because it would be pointless, and she thought she could spend time building up new democrat states or lay their foundations while counting on key states to be safe. Even campaigning there would lend some credence of campaign uncertainty, and collapse the narrative being driven.

So therefore the lack of voters actually going out and voting where it mattered really shattered the idea of an impenetrable blue wall with certain democrat hegemony for a long period of time.

> g-g-guys Hillary is 12 points ahead!
> g-g-guys Obama is at 55%!

Granted, the rich, liberal elite in the cities are probably driving his rating up, up, up.

Oh, and 60 million Americans. Don't forget that.

Reminds me of this.

youtube.com/watch?v=nZcRU0Op5P4

Will we hear from this guy again after January 2017?

Is he still going to try for a UN position?

What the fuck.

Even here in Europe 99% of the news were pro Hillary and anti-trump. It was a fucking anti-trump circlerjerk 24/7 for months leading to the campaign!

Do people really have such short memories?

I assume he'll be as reclusive as all the other past presidents. At least, I hope so.

Nah, hes gonna go into hiding once the FBI and CIA aren't being controlled by (((foreign))) interests.

I'm sure he won't.

Niggers are an uppity folk. Beyond that, he's definitely a puppet for those who secured his position in government so he'll be a mouthpiece until he keels over.

>“The question is how do we rebuild that party as a whole so that there's not a county in any state -- I don't care how red -- where we don't have a presence and we're not making the argument because I think we have the better argument,”
hmmm that expansion on the section 8 this year is really starting to stick out now.

>Do people really have such short memories?

No, they're just trying to play revisionist, to change the narrative to suit their own ends.

The audacity on this mother fucker

Seriously, FUCK HIM

>why they allowed public personalities, like actors or musicians, to endorse one person or another
Because that's their right as people and they can declare their own opinions?
>It's just blatant shilling
Not an argument for illegalization.

>fundamentalist orthodox theocracy
Idolatry is a sin

It's almost as if he's joking. If anyone was treated unfairly it was Trump