Anyone anti vaccine here?

Image says

>Shoot yourself with small bullets to acquire resistance for bigger ones

This is reatarded, it was proven vaccines are a leading cause of autism yet people inject viruses in themselves all the time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o3P6wVUH0pc
sciencemag.org/news/2015/07/why-pandemic-flu-shot-caused-narcolepsy
youtube.com/watch?v=RfdZTZQvuCo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herd_immunity
wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/notices/alert/polio-ukraine
thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/12/02/ukraine-s-crazy-polio-outbreak.html
euro.who.int/en/health-topics/communicable-diseases/poliomyelitis/news/news/2016/05/poliomyelitis-polio-transmission-in-ukraine-interrupted,-but-efforts-must-continue-to-protect-children
reliefweb.int/report/ukraine/polio-outbreak-ukraine-children-have-right-be-protected-enuk
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>blogs
>proof

Op is a faggot.

>bullets = viruses
>therefore any logical argument that doesn't work for bullets must also not work for viruses
>Polish education

I don't get vaccinated because I don't want autism and/or but allergies.

Trump is against vaccines cause it gave him autism.

If people are anti vaccine and want to die from Tetanus, that's really ok in my opinion.

But if such people have children and want them to get Polio their children should be taken away from them.

What if their kids are black or Mexican or not white?

reminder the vaccines give you autism claim was made by a british scientist who was caught faking his research and he got his credentials and publishing revoked and kicked out the country so of course he simply went to america and tried the same scam again and it worked since there's enough anti-science christcucks and delusional hippies there to believe it lmao

>doesn't want autism
Look where you are.

>Wolff's law
>Davis's law

Human bodies are adaptive. They are literally made to respond to stimuli and the react accordingly in future situations. A weak strain of a virus or bacteria allows the body to create antibodies for a particular pathogen. Those will, in turn, react accordingly in the future. This is why smallpox doesn't exist in first world countries anymore.

If you can explain the mechanism behind autism, find it on a chromosome, or outline its pathology; you're halfway to proving the assertion you put forth. Seeing as the medical community as a whole cannot, you're at a loss. The second half of your dilemma is proving that inoculations engender these issues. Good luck with that.

>Vaccines have mercury in them
They have as mercury compound. Look at what sodium does in water, and then explain why the oceans, which are ripe with sodium, aren't the most violent example of nature in existence.

Tl;dr: You're a moron

I was never vaccinated. I was raised Christian Scientist. I didn't die.

Anti-vaxxer and flu shot here, the vaccine industry is just using government subsidies to make billions off of pumping last year's strain into your arm. Half the time it doesn't work or causes flu-like symptoms.

Herd immunity is only a buzzword by sheep who are scared of the epidemic wolf. One anti-vaxxer is not going to start the next black death, 1000 won't, if anything it will be the 674,000 illegal immigrants coming in, vaccinated each year...

people don't like saying this but sure sometimes they cause autism
source: its on the fucking papers you sign to get the vaccine.

I basically don't take the annual whooping cough and flu vaccines.

I don't get sick that much

I hope you retards all die horribly from some preventable disease.

like whooping cough?

I'm probably good with that one for another 60 years.

If I die from the flu I don't want my stupid genes passed on anyway.

also
>Australian
>taking anything you guys say seriously

I hope there are long-term complications to the vaccines they gave out in the 1990s, that won't be discovered until 2021 when the first of the millennials start to wither away.

If there were ever a generation that deserved it, it'd be you faggots.

>If I die from the flu I don't want my stupid genes passed on anyway
I.. actually agree with you there, nice user.

>2016
>Implying civilisation will be around to make it to 2021
lol start paying attention faggot.

I haven’t had a vaccine in 14 years, havent got sick once

my brothers shitty wife gets a vaccine every year and gets sick every fucking year

Get off this site, it's not for minors.

im 25 you stupid cuck

How many preventable dideases have you had so far?

How many do you bet you're gonna pick up as America gets flooded with more and more shitskins?

>american education

He'll get aids, that's for sure. Those mudslimes are actually within his range.

OP is the evidence it's true.

I don't understand. You have tons of medical evidence that proves it wrong but there are still people who refuse to vaccinate their kids because they're worried they'll catch the autisms.
I don't give a shit if you yourself don't get your shots, but denying your kid because of an unproved, unpeer reviewed claim that wasn't even supposed to be published? That's subhuman.

MANY

SUCC

CASES

In Australia we stopped giving out gibbmedats to parents/families who didn't vaccinate their kids. Fixed the problem.

Go get cucked by a kangaroo you stupid subhuman faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=o3P6wVUH0pc

Stop being so insecure and lashing out.

Stop replying nonsensically to my posts you goddamn cocksucker

sciencemag.org/news/2015/07/why-pandemic-flu-shot-caused-narcolepsy

OH YES TOTALLY SAFE GOYIM, NO SIDE-EFFECTS IN RECORDED HISTORY JUST SHILLING XD

fucking idiots

>Explanation
>Thumbnail
>Woman explaining something.
>"Best explanation"
It's a woman, nigger, they can't explain shit except the multiple things bothering them at any given moment.

>it was proven vaccines are a leading cause of autism
no it wasnt. saged. reported. raped your mother

also this thread belongs on /sci/, but of course you know they will just laugh so hard it'll make'em cum. so instead you came here for a little bit of circlejerking and confirming your retarded bias

People have lived for so long since the wide spread of vaccines has made the nightmare viruses they prevent rare as all fuck.

Our parents remember them, but people having kids now dont.

I feel like autism was always pretty common, and we have just got better at detecting it, often its detected when the child is a toddler, and the only recent big medical thing that have experienced is vaccinations. it's a false cause and effect.

>Was given to over 30 million europeans
>1300 affected.
>0.04% failure rate
What's the problem?

whom are you quoting?

Because it's a spectrum disorder it get's over-diagnosed now. In the past the child would just be described as retarded or lame. Over a hundred years ago probably just would've died in most cases.

I cliked the link. Explanation in title, hence
>explanation
Look at thumbnail,
>thumbnail
It's a woman
>woman
etc.
cmon mate.

Holy shit, do you have any clue how vaccines work and why you get some symptoms? Or is all your information from 'anti vaxxers' who spread fear and misinformation because they knew a person whose best friends son became autistic because of a flu shot?

Your a blight to science and reason. Please slowly kill yourself.

vaccinating yourself isnt just about protecting yourself. it's about having so many people immune that the virus/bacteria cannot succesfully propagate, see herd immunity:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herd_immunity

so if you dont vaccinate yourself, you make yourself a disease ridden hub for bacteria and viruses. you are the reason these sicknesses can spread through the population.

you are like a whore with 100 stds, including HIV, that fucks everyone without a condom. vaccinated people are people using condoms.

OP is a retard who fucks the AIDS-fest that is an unvaccinated whore without a condom because he read in some christian "science" magazine (mostly aimed at children), that condoms cause your dick to fall off.

>WELL, IM SMAHTER THAN THAT
the OP said to himself, and went to fuck the unvaccinated disease-ridden whore with his unprotected cock.

then OP got AIDS and died.

the end

Why are gingers always the hottest?/?

Damn. Sauce plz

yeah well whatever user, you're an Australian
I've heard y'all are bad folk

Why did you tag me in this germanon?

The poo wins in the body department.

Preventable? Are colds/flus diseases? I've never gotten anything but an ear infection and random shit like ringworm, athlete's foot.

I'm thinking back to the various shit I've caught... I'm not like the picture of health or anything like that. I'm just... normal.

by mistake

All g.

Na the ginger

Yes we are mate, yes we are.

You are proven to be autistic.
The study was fake, and the doctor who published it was barred from ever practicing again a few years ago.

You probably have irish/scottish ancestry.

Im a balkannigger tho. My dads family was Lebo Greek/French Orthodox and my moms Albanian Bektashi. I have alot of Ginger cousins, so I guess.

They already do, user. Their kids do, anyway. They of course blame the vaccines again because they are retards.

>Are colds/flus diseases
yes they are you fucking retard.
you probably also go to work while you're coughing like shit because you're "tough". fuck I hope you get raped.

the mother of a russian friend of mine works in a university canteen, and she was very proud to have never taken a sick day off.
well, so one day, there was a city wide epidemic, the whole university got violently ill, it was in the newspaper even.

because, you know, obviously it's a virtue to not take a sick-day off, especially while handling food for hundreds of people.

vaccination isnt just about yourself, it's also about other people.
you make me sick (literally)

Lol, dude, are vaccinations like a religion to you or something? You take it too seriously like it's inherently good. It's not inherently good. It's only good if it yields a desired result. I'm fully capable of living a healthy life without them, and thus not having them is just fine.

Plus, I definitely don't have autism. So technically It's better than having ever taken a vaccination.

are you an influenza virus by chance? because you sure seem to like influenza to spread and multiply

somebody with draw/photoshop skillz make a picture of an influenza virus posting on a red-board how vaccines cause autism.

it will make me happy

>1 post by this ID

>proven
(Citation needed)

If anything it's more likely it's the heavy metals used to preserve the vaccines more than anything. Always ask for the preservative free flu shot if you get it, we keep them around for pregnant women, or those planning on getting pregnant.

t. nurse

Many such cases

You're not capable of living a full and happy life without them, because you would die young from polio, smallpox, whooping cough, or another disease vaccines have all but wiped out

>Pole literally thinks vaccines and bullets are comparable
The stereotype has some basis it would seem.

wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/notices/alert/polio-ukraine
thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/12/02/ukraine-s-crazy-polio-outbreak.html
euro.who.int/en/health-topics/communicable-diseases/poliomyelitis/news/news/2016/05/poliomyelitis-polio-transmission-in-ukraine-interrupted,-but-efforts-must-continue-to-protect-children
reliefweb.int/report/ukraine/polio-outbreak-ukraine-children-have-right-be-protected-enuk

Ukraine dropped mandatory vaccines against pathogens that cause poilio.

No. Im against the unnecessary vacancies. Like the hpv one that literally does fuck all, yet (((they))) tell people its a straight up cancer vaccine to get people to take it.

Fact of the matter is many of the diseases we now vaccinate for were already declining to the point of irrelevance decades before such vaccine was manufactured and licenced. Better nutrition, general sanitation of public facilities and your home as well as medical practice, contributed primarily to the decrease in disease.

The irony is your medical industry would like to claim otherwise, a good example would be things such as polio, claiming it's eradicated when that's entirely fabricated. The symptoms of polio are many, and when they dubbed it "eradicated" is when the classification/definition of polio was altered. There are many "polio-like" diseases that are in fact exactly polio, but won't be identified as such because of politically medical motives.

There are several other topics we could go over where the threat of losing money outweighs that of real beneficial advancements in health and medicine.

A good example would be the conclusive research into lipoprotein(a) done by Matthias Rath as the sole risk factor for atherosclerosis. However, obviously this will never be acknowledged because the statin industry is worthy dozens of billions.

Enjoy being poisoned by false inflammatory immune responses that "prevent" your disease. Lol

Yes, thankfully Canada has no laws saying you have to have vaccines, I talked to Europeans and they seem so cucked
>forced to inject their blood with chemicals
>home schooling is illegal
>no Christians

hey buddy if you want mercury injected into your bloodstream that's your issue

Kek at you right wingers

That was one study with shit methodology funded by an anti-vaccine hippy company that sells alternative medicine to retards. Conflicts of interest everywhere.

Poland for goodness sake, I know you're probably Sup Forums joking about this but no, it was never proven that vaccines caused autism. One doctor fabricated evidence about the MMR vaccine, that's all. He's since been discredited but people don't tend to care about the follow ups to stories they already believe so less people heard about it.

>vaccines create autism

Yeah nah, shit parenting creates shit kids. Just look at these fuckstains these days.

They just want an excuse. Deep down they know they are full of shit, but the alternative is to own up to being wrong, and they don't want to do that.

Read the protocols goy. The kikes literally identify vaccines as their primary means of controlling the gentiles.

>in before "but that's a forgery hurr durr".

Whoever forged it must have been a psychic, seeing as how everyone believed vaccines were a miracle cure at the time it was written.

Your government doesnt want you to get vaccines since it doesnt want to pay for it.

its not worth the risks. only retards get those meme diseases anyway. just stay away from shitty places like africa or india