Washington Post """""""""""""Fact Checking""""""""""""

Isn't it amazing?

Other urls found in this thread:

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/realdonaldcontext/ddbkmnomngnlcdglabflidgmhmcafogn
dmv.org/ca-california/ab-60-drivers-license.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes. Its amazing Trump is finally getting called out on his shit.

>Washington Post

>ITS NOT ILLEGAL TO USE A PRIVILEGED POSITION IN THE MEDIA TO HELP ONE CANDIDATE WITH INSIDER INFO

This is why Trump won.

What are the laws regarding debates on national tv in the US election, could you please point me to them.

He's not saying they're not right. He's pointing out what pedantic bullshit is in that "fact check"

Why don't we just cut the bullshit and call it the Ministry of truth already

Wasn't his point that it was illegal therefor wrong?

I thought Obama wanted to put a ban on fake news.

I hope he gets the legislation in before Jan 20th so Trump can shut down CNN and Wapo

Yes, though any "fact-check" more complicated than "While Donna Brazile's collusion with the Hillary Clinton campaign was highly unethical, it is not actually illegal" is being intentionally dishonest. That whole first sentence there is overly long and indirect; it's basically designed to wear out the average reader's attention span and make it look like the Tweet is so wrong it needs a full paragraph breaking down just how wrong it is.

The other issue with having the big text saying "This is incorrect or false" is that it acts like Trump's main point is incorrect or false. The reality is that it's not even a seconary point that's wrong, it's just poor wording. Politifact does the same pedantic shit. See pic: basic distraction technique.

This.

Also, Trump should really go on the offensive, because these people are scum. Playing nice wont get him anything

hes just playing nice until hes sworn in and all positions are filled. then the gloves come off. technically they could still turn on him, as unlikely as it is.

Propaganda's legal now. Obama's given him full control over branches of the MSM once he's in power. If he plays his cards right he could cause an epic civil war within the press.

The next few weeks will be very interesting.

I get that, but on the other hand he's got to discredit this "Russia hacked the DNC-evil Russians" narrative or worst case scenario, the CIA gets to intimidate the electors before monday. If nothing else, we really should be meming this. Something like #WhereIsTheEvidence should be trending by now, but all I can see atm is a sea of misinformation with all the MSM sources quoting eachother. At the beginning it was just "unnamed sources in the CIA says", but now apparently "all 17 intelligence agencies" support the claims. But still, no evidence.

And by the way, calling the whole thing "hacking the election" is so god damn intellectually dishonest it makes me angry.

>ask a question
>FALSE YOU ARE WRONG YOU LIAR

This is even better thought, it actually explains what happened.

The leftist/SJW media is bound to turn on eachother. Once they realize Trump cannot be beaten, they will find enemies within their own ranks instead. They will start competing about who is the least sexist and racist, shunning everyone that doesn't let feminism be the basis of everything they say. After that, they will realize they are irrelevant and be back to the fringes of the far left where they belong. If everything plays out well.

Is Twitter's stock going to tank again?

Malta, what are you getting at?? Leave the True Culprits, the Jesuits out of this shit. Please.

-Father Costigan

So we're getting the record corrected automatically on a tweet by tweet basis now?

Wonderful

This is some Soviet Union tier shit

>oops (× 30000)

+(3000*oops)

My fact checker says this is false

He still calls them liars at his rallies. Hell, instead of press conferences he's holding rallies.

>called out on his shit
>the paragraph confirms what Trump said
>only thing "false" about it is the comment that what Brazile did was illegal
>also appends "muh Russian hackers" at the end

Why is your flag so fucking beautiful

lol'd

> Praised by a Jew

Unsure how to feel about this.

(It's the George Cross (same as the Victoria Cross) on the left side. It was awarded for bravery to literally the entire island.)

> calling the whole thing "hacking the election" is so god damn intellectually dishonest it makes me angry.

This is what grinds my gears the most about this shit, Its not like they hacked fucking voting machines for trump. They just showed how corrupt the dnc is. Thats it. Im sure if they leaked rnc shit theyd be singing wikileaks praises. whole load of bs

the most amazing thing is MSM will continue to whine about being irrelevant, how we are in "posttruth" world, "fake news" is killing the truth etc

If there was ever any doubt about the MSM's leftist partisanship, its all been thrown out the window this year.

Its comical how fucking awful the MSM is at managing the sotuations thry find themselves in.

This may be my autism acting up, but how can a question be a false statement?

>Washington Post in charge of what is factual

It can't be a false statement but there can be implied facts (which can then be checked) within a question. For example, if someone asks "Was this in that quality leaf post?" you could fact-check that leaves don't make quality posts.

>Trump:"I've been reliably informed that Hillary Clinton eats puppies which she steals illegally from kennels"
>CTR:"That is completely untrue, the kennels are owned by the military and used to produce working dogs. [insert huge distracting spiel to turn off the brain here] It is perfectly legal for Mrs Clinton to take those puppies for her consumption."

It is a fact we do not create quality posts, that has never been questioned.
>>Ad hominem
Just kind of curious why a respected (((media outlet))) would even respond, never mind with "Trust us, it was totally legal".

You're missing the wall of text. They're being as, if not more, misleading than they claim Trump is. While they admit that she's engaging in shady behaviour, they're using the fact it's not technically illegal and a lot of red herrings to confuse people into thinking the entire allegation is false.

It's part of some shitty new Chrome extension they're launching. It's going to be a regular thing.

As for why, I guess someone thought it might help make them seem more relevant and like they're an actual source of factual information.

No I got that, thank you for checking though.

Soo.... google is facilitating the manipulation of information.... this is a curious development.

Consider the following:
1. As of 2013 there is an estimate of around 2.6 million undocument/illegal immigrants living in California
2. California has over a dozen sanctuary cities for illegal immigrants. (Los Angeles and San Francisco are probably the most major ones)
3. Illegal immigrants are also authorized to have drivers licenses in California.

ID's for illegal immigrants in California are nearly identical and can easily be mistaken for a normal license. The differences are illegal immigrants IDs have a "DP" rather than a "DL" when referring to the license number.

4. At most polling centers they will not ask for ID, however if they do all you need is photographic form of identification. I.E. Driver's License or state ID.
5.Obama encouraged illegal immigrants to vote without fear of being deported.

lol
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/realdonaldcontext/ddbkmnomngnlcdglabflidgmhmcafogn

>illegal immigrants IDs have a "DP" rather than a "DL"

How the fuck does this work?

Do they ask you at the driving licence place if you are an illegal immigrant or what?

most places don't ask anything. They'll ask for id if they doubt, but the only difference between the fucking id's in terms of format is a single letter.

soo... what IDs would an illegal use?

Here's the driver's license a citizen would use.

Here's a driver's license an illegal would use

>The Claim
Hillary acid washed her server
>The Truth
The bleaching component is actually alkali, so we rate the claim "liar, liar, pants on fire"

One of us is missing something here.

Leaf is asking how the DMV would know if they're illegal or not when producing the license.

Computer says no

Not that strange really. Afterall, they were and still are a key player in the great firewall of china

they wouldn't you can register to vote if you're an illegal immigrant.

The only hint would be the "DP" on the illegal ID. that's all.

my source.
dmv.org/ca-california/ab-60-drivers-license.php

What's his problem with Trump?

Major, MAJOR CIA and government contracts. He's in deep.

They don't ask for any form of ID. I live in California. They literally just as for your name. They cross your name off the voter role when they give you a ballot. You have to opt out of getting registered to vote. To commit voter fraud, all you need is a list of people who are registered to vote but won't vote, which is a simple data mining problem. It is literally the most insecure voting system in the Western world. Third world shitholes that dye peoples' fingers have safer elections.

LAnon here, got my CA license last year after moving from Chicago. It requires a birth certificate like anything else. They still verify your identity before they give you a license.

Yes, the "licensing illegals" thing drives me up a wall, and yes it does seem like it could be abused with regards to voting in some cases, but it is not as simple as "literally no one knows just lie on registration". There's at least a modicum of diligence here.

The worst part is even if an illegal asked for an ID they could still fool them with the drivers license.

Holy fuck, is this real?
Dahnald, move to gab 'em by the pussy.

.....What DP? Pretty sure you're full of shit there.

The question is how / why it would say "DP" on your license if "they wouldn't" know they're illegal. Go to bed, user.

Provided the source as proof. Read what "Dp" means
also consider the fact that california is a sanctuary state that believes legals should be allowed to vote

>They will start competing about who is the least sexist and racist, shunning everyone that doesn't let feminism be the basis of everything they say

Mate we reached this milestone in 2014

>5'8"

Normies don't browse the Internet on computers anymore and they won't be bothered to install this extension

The license is nearly identical. That's how.
Read the link I posted.

I am not researching your bullshit claim, you tell me what it is.

Yeah, it was against the debate rules, but not against the law.

It's like committing a "pass interference" in American football; against the rules of the game but not something you go to jail for.

>the DMV knows the person is illegal and writes DP instead of DL on the ID because the ID they are in the process of producing is nearly identical
Are you even aware of the conversation you are having? Are you an AI, ESL, or just drunk?

If they keep going along these lines it will be a good thing for Trump. The thing that riles people about this is that she was passed the questions not whether it was actually illegal or not. They basically confirmed that part as true and then went b-but it's not illegal so there! Like bratty fucking children. P.S The Russians

>tfw Google ended up becoming evil

>below was taken from the DMV's website
>also fuck you faggot
>refer to these posts to see what the "DL" and "DP" is.
>If I have to explain anymore to you, I will just go to bed.

This is a special driver's license that:

May NOT be used for identification purposes.
MAY be used to drive anywhere throughout the state of California.
Has a distinguishing feature and notice on the front of the license indicating that it is for driving purposes only, per the AB-60 law (i.e. “DP" instead of “DL").
Cannot be used against the license holder to determine their immigration status or citizenship, or detain them in any way for reasons other than valid traffic violations.

The people issuing the licenses aren't the people checking for ID at the voting booths. Lick my asshole.

It should be illegal, to be honest. The left keeps talking about the sanctity of the election and how horrific it is that there might have been questionable interference in the process, which is just projection based on the fact that the Democratic party and their friends in the media tried to secretly interfere with the election the whole way through, in ways which go far beyond campaigning. (This is Trump's point in the tweet, but of course not what the fact-check focuses on.)

Potato here, why do you give licenses to people who are illegally residing in your country?

Am I missing something here?

Doesn't an illegal get deported as soon as they pop their head up? How do they get issued government documentation?

I had an autistic spergeout when I saw politifacts straight up 100% no dancing around it LIE and say that the Syrian regime was not fighting ISIS.

There was not even any kind of hedging distraction technique like in that pic. IT was a flat lie of "Assad is not fighting ISIS'. They went back and changed it after people called them out but that was the straw that broke the camel's back for me.

>The people issuing the licenses aren't the people checking for ID at the voting booths. Lick my asshole.
Sorry, I forgot to include "retarded" in the list of options. The question was not about people checking IDs at the voting booth, it was about how they even get that distinct ID in the first place. You're more insistent on having a different conversation than what you're replying to than the Washington Post.

>What Brazile did was in no way illegal
What the fuck? Yes it was!

Not it wasn't silly goy don't listen to this fake news read the Washington Post a trusted source of information verified by Snopes.

It's because the state of california issues driver's licenses to illegals.

You should already know this.
California is full of bleeding heart liberals.

You mean AP? It's a classic.

...So there is a form of ID that CANNOT be used to determine if you are an illegal immigrant... so the other one can be used? That other user was right, go to bread you drunken ESL .

>Potato here, why do you give licenses to people who are illegally residing in your country?
I wish I could tell you.
Nevada issues cards which act like driver's licenses for illegals, allowing them to legally drive cars.
Legally those do not count as ID, but they look just like one and what bartender is going to turn you down from buying from them because your ID isn't really an ID?

Are you comaring rules of a sport to a democratic election?

(((Fact checking)))

Sure, but until now they've had a campaign to rally behind, a common enemy. Hopefully they will be even more radical the next time.

I'm not sure whether cancer or AIDS is the better analogy for feminism.

Surely this is like walking into a police station and saying
>hello, I have an outstanding warrant for arrest, may I please have the special form for people with outstanding warrants

Wont bother explaining shit to you if you're going to insult me.
goodnight.

kek, are there any people left who are still buying this shit?

The police don't arrest illegals in California. There's many sanctuary states.

it's better for the state to have them in the system somehow and it keeps the cops from having to arrest thousands of spics for driving without one

BUT TRUTH HAS A LIBERAL BIAS

You drew first blood, your explanations are holier than last years Christmas socks, and yes dammit go to bread.

Wow, this is all news to me. America has FAR more liberal immigration laws than european countries. At least we lock refugees up in detention camps. No more teasing us about "open borders" please

Trump should go to minds.com

also even if the state wanted to deport them, and they don't, deporting someone who doesn't waive their rights requires a minimum of two hearings, and the result of those hearings can be appealed through the federal courts.

What the fuck else is there to explain.
1. THE STATE IS ISSUING LICENSES TO ILLEGALS
2. THE DRIVER'S LICENSES ARE NEARLY IDENTICAL IN FORMAT. EASY TO FOOL POLLSTERS
3. THE POLLING STATIONS RARELY ASK FOR DRIVER'S LICENSE, IF THEY DO THEY COULD BE FOOLED BY AN ILLEGALS ID

That was my entire point. I showed you pictures of the Licenses gave you a link to the dmv explaining the Licenses. I truly don't understand what you're asking me.

The MSM can't die fast enough.

Put it down already, no point in keeping a rabid dog alive.

Who the fuck even uses twitter for anything other than shitposting.