Sam Hyde Homeless and Sleeping in his Car

youtube.com/watch?v=OsIz-aG076g&t=482

Good he's a cuck who can't even into conservative comedy right

how can we donate?

That's what you get for making fun of a kike

you could buy kickstarter tv and give him a lot of money for it or support him on patreon if you wanted nothing in return

It's a bit, you dumb nigger

stfu sam no one is giving you money

i've been a fan of sam for a long time i can see the pain in his eyes i know this is real

let's help sam.

maybe he'll find reviewbrah when he's shifting through dumpsters

vertical sam is best sam
he's too good for tv

He's actually driving around visiting people

Roadtrip to clear his head apparantly

how the fuck does he go from having a tv show to being homeless all in one month?

That's the power of (((network executives)))

>He's literally shitting on traditionalism in this vid, yet Sup Forums will still praise him as BASED SHOOTER MAN xD

Sure, World Peace was cancelled 50% for being alt-right...

...the other 50% being the fact that it was a trainwreck of unfunny garbage, you know it and I know it, it would have been cancelled for this reason after two seasons even if it was palatable for the masses, might have just been rightfully done early

lol

we got Eric Andre fan here

no, if you see what is doing hes making fun people kids who tell women to go into the fucking kitchen. I think every Adult will tell you its nearly impossible to have a stay at home wife unless you fucking have a really good fucking job. Even then would you really wanna force a dumb cunt like Emma watson to be a stay at home mom?

Regardless of what you think about it, had good ratings

>staying in a car

You mean scoping out a site in order to perform his latest massacre

WHEN WILL HE BE STOPPED

wow dude I feel so bad for you, hold on a sec let me buy your book and all of your kick starter tv episodes..

here take all of my money, you're such a comedic genius sam...wow nobody understands your quirky unique sense of humor except for me

No way it was funny as fuck and it was fucking interesting. Seriously have you seen all those currently on AS? They are all fucking trash even if you like Andre everything else is trash. They just gave fucking childs hospital another 40 seasons the show is fucking stupid shit even that one about hell is better then Eric Andre show

#burned

doubtful adult swim's roster is jampacked with unfunny garbage. WP had ratings.

man dude wow, it sucks that you're living in your car and you don't have any health insurance...that fuckin sucks dude

here take my credit card info and my SS number dude, wow here let me just give my hard earned money to some fat ugly autistic man child that can't even maintain basic hygiene...

Try and watch tim heidecker's awful new show
"Decker"
Only 10 minutes long
I challenge anybody to say that was better than world peace.

Not that I like WP, but I'm assuming someone else will pick this up in one form or another in a year or two desu.

We get it bro you have a scat fetish.
(You)

doesn't he have a trashley he can mooch off of?

Literally who?

Ok. That doesn't even look like shit. It looks like a pile of dirt.

There were some okay skits. But there was a LOT of unfunny, try hard, filler horseshit that I'm sure the dorks on this board forced themselves to laugh at, but that still was unfunny trash at the end of the day.

yea dude we get it bruh, wow cuh sick

can't believe they cancelled MDE world peace dood, I LITERALLY CAN'T BELIEVE they would cancel a show that barely edged eric andre's first season and ultimately got cancelled. (hurrrr durr Tim High Decker ruined muhhh life and cancelled muh show boo hoo)

wow dude, fuck...can't believe they fucked over my hero Sam Hyde.

Still missing the key argument here

>saving pictures of poop

>>>/imagefap.com/?search=scat/

Mental illness

I've done something similar to this before. and it wasn't dirt, it came out of my anus hole.

Man the feelz today, i have been feeling like shit about everything other than my high hopes for Trump.

Now i see Hyde in the gutter, and the realization hits me that could be me, or knowing myself, id be even worse off than that.

fuck my shit up

Can't wait to buy Sam's book, whose with me?

Can't wait to drop some cold stone cash for a book littered with confetti and modern art paintings, sick dude!

Go to bed Sam

but it surpassed the ratings of Eric Andre's first season with absolutely no promotion from adult swim???

You sound really bitter, im sorry your life suck, you need to smile more and be happy, people around you will be able to see that you're a bitter sad individual and then they wont like you, so start smiling and be HAPPY!! :D

>BIG FAT GIRTHY THICK SHIT LOG

The filename isn't particularly representative of that particular shit

Good, he's an unfunny faggot

Tim didn't have a say in MDE, nor did anyone at AS. it was ultimately Time Warner's decision to pull it. They had too many complaints coming from buzzfeed users falling to their fainting couches over muh "alt-right connections" and "coded racial messages".

Sam misdirected his anger at Tim, when it was really someone that has much more pull than him of anyone at AS ultimately had.

I have a hunch the whole Tim vs Sam thing is an act. Listen to Tim during the phone calls and his inflections. He sounds just like when he's doing a bit about being angry or confrontational (like in On Cinema); it's what he's good at. Just a hunch tho.

JUST

gf dumped him, barely any money left from World Peace because they assumed they would be re-signed. at least Charls was a construction worker and has that.

Where do you people find all this up to date information on the lives of the crew?

Sleep tight sam hyde

I know right? The obsession is real.

who the fuck is this weird and gay

Honestly, 100% of of the live action shows are pure garbage and at least half of the animated shit

HOLY FUCK THIS IS CLASSIC SAM

Seriously this is the best video since bug spots came out LMAO

jesus, imagine the smell of the inside of that car

Sam represents the r9k side of the alt right movement. He's only into this ideology because it's counter-culture and he's mad that he's ugly. I'm sick of these ugly frumpy social rejects clouting the movement and making it look bad. We gotta figure out a way to make them useful idiots or something before "bitter white dudes who can't get laid so they became nazis" becomes the face of the movement. This is about a revitilization of traditional virtues, not bitter buttmad. You're supposed to be anti feminist because of its false values and how the false values end up having tangible negative affects, NOT because you were born into a liberal culture, turned out to be a loser, and now you wanna get back at your rejectors.

If Sam were around in the 1950s he'd still be an ugly reject and would have became an NYC beatnik marxist.

Fuck you MDE faggots, please go back to r9k. We're actually doing something serious here.

mad

3 posts by this id

leaf faggot

it's called the alt-reich movement now btw

This guy reminds me of my semi-retarded brother, right down to the donkey laugh. Not sure why everyone takes a retard so seriously, oh wait, this is Sup Forums

Sam could probably beat you up.

Surely he was paid for MDE, what happened to the money?

>WP had ratings.

This is the most surprising part about the cancellation. I'm sure it was the 18-34 demographic too, the most sought after demo.

Sam came to my house two nights ago and would not stop calling me "Boston Rotten."

guess what dipshit, very few people actually give a fuck about 'the white race'. its been fucking mongrelized, unless you are a rich aryan with a long bloodline you can fuck yourself with talk of genetic purity.

basically everyone is doing this because its counterculture and we're mad, even a lot of the people who hate niggers and shit, nobody fucking cares about traditional values.

call me, sam. ate oh too, too ate too, one nine to nine.
I have a great idea. GREAT.

Bad goyim better take heed.

This.
Did he embezzled it?

>the alt-right is a movement
t. CNN

He made 25 grand on Predictit when Trump won. Doubt he's homeless.

my nigga spent it on printing his new book + motor cycle.
and he's not homeless.

they didnt get paid that much, maybe like 20k each

Someone post a link to the How to Bomb the USG PDF or I'm going to give my girlfriend to a black man for the weekend.