BAD NEWS

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/12/16/soros-finances-group-helping-facebook-flag-disputed-stories/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He just wants to help put an end to fake news by funding the entire fake news epidemic and then funding the backlash against it.

A true hero.

Why won't he just fucking die already

The Chosen never die. They inhabit new bodies, like that film Freejack.

pic related

le quads

It's funny cause it's true.
I hate Soros funded motherfuckers.

There is only one type of fake news on internet: censure.

you realize that soros' foundation publishes lists of groups they support, right? and those groups have them listed on their websites.

Soros was good enough for Mnuchin.

Right? Right?

I'm sorry, I'm having trouble keeping up with how to shill for donald trump properly. Someone keep me on point.

Americans are cucks

>Mnuchin
I don't know what that is.

Stupid kikes are hard to kill off

what white helmets are going to flag fake news?

It's who trump picked for treasury secretary. He worked for Goldman Sachs for 17 years and for Soros also.

He has kids who run his company too, they're almost as evil but not totally since they haven't been personally involved in currency fucking an entire country.

So? Do you believe that every single fucking perosn that worked for GS is evil? You do realize they hired tens of thousands of people throughout the years, right? Working at the bank does not make you automatically evil, you mong.

>Do you believe that every single fucking perosn that worked for GS is evil?
Do I believe the execs of GS are evil?

PS: he also literally appointed the president of Goldman Sachs.

I still don't get it.
He works for the government now.
He will use his connections and evil powers to make US better.
If you hate bankers just because they make more money than you that you are a fucking idiot.
A business is a business. No hard feelings chump.

>No hard feelings chump.
Tell that to the millions of americans that got fucked. You fucking shills are terrible.

>Well, lying is okay.
>Well, he did drain the swamp, he got all those poor people out of the white house. That's what he meant, of course (it's not)
>I don't really care that donald trump lied about literally everything he promised on the campaign trail

He hasn't even taken office yet, dipshit.

He hired a banker because he knows how to deal with other bankers. You don't hire a Jew to teach children about Allah.

dont you know that bad weeds are the most durable ones

We all knew they were coming for the information, as soon as it proved a threat to the power structure, not just something to laugh at.

"fake news" was created by a think tank to achieve a political goal, at the expense of the people repeating the term, ironically.

just read about it. soros is funding everything bad for the working class

> DAE Trump should appoint bums off the street because muh social justice?

Your retarded attitude about anyone more successful than you is why you're a loser who supported a loser.

"MUH 1%!!"

I'm glad nobody gives a serious fuck about internet censorship in Poland.
It will be so much fun to report Germans on fb for hatespeech.
When will you idiots wake up?
How many people will get raped this year on December 31st?

i am laying the groundwork for a meme factory action called #ReportFakeNews based on the lessons learned from #DraftOurDaughters.

>if you think the Russians might be involved...report it now!
>don't take chances with Russians!
#StopFakeNewsBeforeItStarts

If he dies, will his son continue all the shit, or it will slow down/stop?

I really am curious as to how much money he's wasted this year.

I wonder if he might actually go bankrupt by 2020...

Soros is only 86 and worth 24.9 billion dollars (well, 23.6 billion now, kek).

He will be alive for the next 20 years. He has access to cutting edge treatments and technologies.

Did he name his son Alexander after Lex Luthor?

>2016
>facebook

Pick one

He made a lot of money on Brexit and Trump victory you dolt. He put some heavy bets saying that both things will happen and at the same time cried to the public that both things are horrible and will never happen. He is evil but not stupid.

>bad news
FOR THE JEWS

Stop using facebook, as soon as they start to lose users their share price will crash.

If you use FB you may as well go volunteer for Soros.

nice source for that info

What the fuck, that's fucking GENIUS!!

I've never fallen for the facebook Jew.

>Stop using facebook, as soon as they start to lose users their share price will crash.
No it won't. Everyone has an account even if he doesn't use it.
Every detected IP address has a shadow account with information gathered about this address.
Also, if you have ever installed a FB app on your phone they already have your number. You don't even have to log in. Run the app once and they know your number. Do you even use NoScript? If not than facebook knows a lot about you.

fuck off with your fake news

>with fake news you lose

>2016.9589041095
>using or getting your news from fuckfacebook

Can't that old fucker drop dead already? Jesus christ. It's a good thing that heaven and hell don't exist, cause this fucker would have probably made a deal with the devil in that case and he would be eternal.

>Why won't he just fucking die already
He has constant blood transfusions and half a dozen organ transplants over the years. Same deal as Rockefeller. These people are actual Ghouls, feeding off the flesh of others to stay alive.

>they haven't been personally involved in currency fucking an entire country.

or conspiring with their enemy to sell out their kind.

I won't search for all articles from business portals just to prove you wrong fag.
Do your own research. When you invest on stock markets you know what Soros is doing.
Soros made a lot of money on British Pound.
Member how he told everyone that there will be a crash of the Pound? A "Black Friday"? I member.

>everything I don't like is fake news

Link the article desu

Give us some details screenshot and stuff, if you wanna be useful.
I've got tons of cunts on fb that need to be aware of this.

cool liberal art project! Hope you get an A+ so you can graduate from your privatized high school

Good post

>implying that isn't exactly what he's done

when

when does it end

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/12/16/soros-finances-group-helping-facebook-flag-disputed-stories/

Makes me think of some old kike magic ritual, in which they sacrifice a Christian kid, then drink the blood, and some other weird ass shit.

After he left Goldman Sachs in 2002, Mnuchin briefly worked as vice-chairman of hedge fund ESL Investments, that is owned by his Yale roommate Edward Lampert.[17] The following year, he established the company SFM Capital Management together with financier George Soros. Mnuchin founded a hedge fund called Dune Capital Managment, named for a spot near his house in the Hamptons, in 2004 with two ex-Goldman partners.[3] After its founding, Mnuchin served as the CEO of the company.[18] The firm invested in at least two Donald Trump projects and, in one of them, was sued by Trump before a settlement was reached.[

No, white helmets are paid by Soros to make the fake news, its then Soros says it's not fake

this is literally what alt-right claims

There is no ideology in business you moron.
Soros invests a lot of money worldwide.
If he wants to invest in your project, you take the money. Money doesn't grow on trees, you know?

Only one way for CTR to avoid their trial (you won't)