Debating with a leftie

How am I going to refute when I try to redpill a leftie by bringing examples of different stories like pic related and they retort with
>"THAT'S AN ISOLATED CASE, NOT ALL LEFTIES ARE SJW'S, NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS, FUCK PUTIN PLANT DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE"

Give me practical advice on this, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/bacca-brides-on-tour/
nytimes.com/2008/04/19/theater/19peac.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pippa_Bacca
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

call them a cuck

>cuck
then they will retort with
>"YES I AM A PROUD KEK, SO WHAT, YOU EVIL NAZI??"

Dumb bitch didn't realize you're not supposed to enter kurd controlled territory.

You show them statistics.

If not all leftists are like that, and not all Muslims are like that, why are all white people racist?

Beware

>If not all leftists are like that, and not all Muslims are like that, why are all white people racist?
good one, I'll make a mental note of this

this too

You probably want to come up with something better than a picture with text on it almost exclusively featured on conspiracy theory websites. herp derp.

Offer them an all expenses trip to wherever that girl got stabbed.

Where the fuck do you keep finding lefties in Estonia?

kek, please give me the link for the pic

my brother mostly

kek

what is that "better sauce", can't really think of much besides Pew Research, but the leftists retort with
>"HAHA DIVERSITY IS NOT BAD, EURABIA IS A Sup Forums MEME, THINK OF THE KEBAB RESTAURANTS M8, I LOVE KEBAB, DUDE CHILL OUT DON'T BE AN EVIL NAZI"
which makes me wish for something more hardcore than pew research to change their mind

You're trying to push a point using a picture on the internet with text on it, that is basically on the level of taking a clip from the swedish satirical show Bizzaro and pretending it's real.

And you're whinning about not being able to convince anyone.

>kek, please give me the link for the pic
can't desu, I'm sorry, copied it from Sup Forums, you can search by the title on google, maybe you'll find sauce by that

>And you're whinning about not being able to convince anyone.
you are right about this, danebro, but that is not what I complain about. It's the fact that what is this holy grail of SUPERDUPER FUCKIN UNBIASED AS FUCK SOURCE that will convince a leftie?

>check this on Snopes
>even Snopes admits it to be true/"mixed"

kek.

snopes.com/bacca-brides-on-tour/

Compile reams of examples and dump it at once. The shock will work.

"it's isolated with muslims"

yeah

nytimes.com/2008/04/19/theater/19peac.html

>You are stuck with them. You cannot get rid of them. They are contaminated. They are programmed to think and react to certain stimuli in a certain pattern. You cannot change their mind even if you expose them to authentic information.

>Even if you prove that white is white and black is black. You cannot change the basic perception and illogical behavior. In other words, these people, the process of demoralization is complete and irreversible.

You could start out by posting the girl's wiki article insted of a shitty picture.

And nothing is unbiased, but posting things with blatant bias is obviously not a good idea.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pippa_Bacca

Literally five seconds on Google.

How the fuck does Estonia have fucking Internet?

I meant to the person he was argueing with.