Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nPpEpNk519U?t=4188
180rule.com/definiciones/duping-delight/
youtube.com/watch?v=6nlhQafsx3o
youtube.com/watch?v=qkbsXIWIPF8
youtube.com/watch?v=0JoeXAFBbpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=d5oeY2MUYms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It was a government false flag to push anti gun legislation. The biggest piece of evidence of that is that it was pushed as a "gun safety" event instead of a mental health wake-up call, which is the typical route.

Alex Jones beat up one of the kid's that got killed.

they reuse actors as well

You're watching fake news, bro.

>create elaborate world bending conspiracies
>cut corners

During an interview with one of the kids, on the scene less than an hour after the shooting, the kid is asked if she heard any gun shots, the kid looks confused and does not answer directly

>youtu.be/nPpEpNk519U?t=4188

"did you hear any gunshots?" - reporter
"there were police trying to find the guy." -girl

essentially a witness did not hear any shots fired

sandy hook in one gif

>An event happens off site
>something goes terribly wrong
>lots of bodies
>transport bodies to school
>stage shooting

Ummm???...explain?

Until I see the footage from the security cameras, I'll never believe this false flag.

Father of a dead kid, laughing and smiling/appearing to get into character for the cameras. Like a day after the shooting.

Supposed to be a grieving father, seen here moments before an emotion statement about the death of his children. He appears to be getting into character. Keep in mind this was the day of or the day after it happened and his grade schooler just died

>scared kids dont stay in the same order and run ahead lag behind

woah dude the whole thing must have been staged since obviously the us government wouldn't just really kill children!

>person who just lost their child in an extreme event hasn't come to terms with it after one day

wow obviously the illuminati simply is hiring really bad actors here

it's actually real, it was claimed it's fake, but i confirmed it myself with the tv archives

Building was demolished immediately following the event. No one was allowed in. No camera footage exists. Students are seen "evacuating" the building multiple times in different orders. Initial reports of the caliber of weapon used contradicted the final report (hard to imagine an expert would confuse a large caliber round with a .223).

The whole thing stinks to high heaven.

>the whole thing stinks
But our noses had been out in the cold too long..

I remember when it happened they were saying it was two people and kept changing what gun he had

Do you not see an issue with a guy who just lost his son smiling and laughing the day after he lost his kid? On top of the fact you can see him jumping into character?

if it were true, and as it appears then it would be suspicious.

but some grainy easily editable gif is not conclusive

>make elaborate false-flags that would flip anyones shit
>PUT THEM RIGHT ON YOUR FUCKING FACE
>No one but the anti-social who like to dwell in this shit notice it
>They are ashamed because of it
>(((Them))) rejoice as they are pushing this shit right unto the fucking normies faces and they dont give a fuck, even worse, they ignore it willingly

fuck you and your kind

the video is all over the internet, from 70 different tv channels

and you call it fake because it's presented to you as a gif (ON Sup Forums)

don't forget to breathe, inverse india

I didn't say it was fake, I said gifs can be manipulated.

I have a nephew who attended Sandy Hook Elementary School so I can assure you it really happened.

Ask yourself what is more likely:

A)The father is indeed a crisis actor who is terrible at his job and was contracted by the gubbmint and fucked up royally in front of scores of reporters.
B) He was a shitty father who wasn't too interested in his kid, and is somewhat annoying this attention.
C) Under highly stressful situations which you have yet to fully comprehend and accept, and with minimal sleep, a coping mechanism gave you a small mental moment away from your darkest time and you are starkly reminded of it thus becoming physically upset again.

rational/10

turn off your proxy before you spread shill lies next time, faggot

Kek. I only asked a question, user. Please answer it.

Is this some sort of shitty bait?

Don't defend yourself with this meaningless comment. What you should have done is opened a tab and watched the actual video instead of posting this garbage.

your "question" is framed in a way that leads people to answer in a specific way, and you know it.

I am not claiming that Sandy Hook was a false flag, but I am also not going to let your bullshit comment go without challenge.

It must hurt you deep that the only thing your country ever had to offer to the world decided it was done with your fucking bullshit and declared independence in 1776.

Lol, cry harder, Amerilard.

You k ow it makes sense as you cannot answer.

fuck off drew brees

OP you're an asshoke my wife's son went to sandy hook so yeah I'm thinkin it's real

>source; my ass

Duping delight

180rule.com/definiciones/duping-delight/

Everything in US is a false flag

The amount of mental gymnastics you lib tarded faggots perform in order to even imagine C.

But then again you are fucking braindead liberals, maybe you do have some artsy fartsy "coping" mechanisms in response to family death.

>no funerals
>no bodies
>no evidence besides testimony and snapshots of people in lines
>school demolished shortly thereafter

seems legit

Lmao. What mental gymnastics do you go through with "muh gubbmint wants muh guns!"

Fuck off to /x/, they warm to morons who believe this shit.

>Keep crying

Not an argument, faggot.

>You're an asshole for wanting answers!
>My wife's son

As expected from a cuck.

Yeah, I know it's not an argument you faggot. I was laughing at his pathetic posturing in regards to 1776 etc. My argument was the following sentence. I know this is difficult for you, but do keep up.

At least try and answer the question. I gave you 3 options to chose from. Which is the most LIKELY explanation? If none of the answers provided are sufficient, or need tweaking, provide your own.

Also, in response to ..

That's the joke, genius.

youtube.com/watch?v=6nlhQafsx3o

Too bad they've publicly admitted to wanting mass confiscation and prohibition.

There's a good podcast about it on Red Ice

A

absolutely disgusting. my sister-in-law's nephew was killed in sandy hook and you heartless fools are spitting on their graves.

go back to /x/ please, youre making Sup Forums look bad

"few blocks away when bombs exploded"

Shut up fag. I'm sure your wife's son was killed there as well right?

disgusting conspiritard

my wife's son was there too. I miss him so much

Post proofs user, or you just sound like some crazy conspiracy theorist.

This guy's right

my cousin's cousin's sister's friend's brother's dogs owner's neice was killed ok?

Trust me goys, this was a real event

+ .2 cents has been aďded to your account

I wish my real son was in a fake shooting spree

its disgusting isnt it? these conspiritards think they can spit on the graves of the slain and not get called out on it. A lot of people lost family and friends and these heartless bastards try to say that it didnt happen!

My sons black wife died during the moon landing and that's why I converted to Islam

muh 25 gorillion kids

kek'd

You're right we need more gun control.

im sorry for your loss.

yes, that's the answer

>pictureforants.jpg

>YYIM TRYNG 2 ANSWER IF U WILL LET ME

Reminder that this thread was derailed by that one guy

Its like the holocaust

We can't redpill you because it never happened

A

Guys stop it with the conspiracy stuff my niece died at sandy hook ok.

pay debts

A retarded kid shot a bunch of other kids because Murrika.

/thread

you have to go back pendejo

Underrated

Kill yourself. Just thinking about losing my baby makes my stomach sink and my throat swell. No fucking way would anyone agree to a fucking TV interview a day after their kid is mercilessly gunned down. No fucking way is that guy a legitimate grieving father unless he literally didn't give a shit about his kid at all. I would drop to the ground and just stay there until I died. I know several people who have lost their kids tragically. Car accident, illnesses. everyone of them broke down and stayed in bed for weeks. Months even. The crying wears off and then the blank stared hollow shell depression starts. Fuck you idiot. You know nothing about loss especially children

This was a false flag.
>but user, then why did the people who orchestrated it make so many mistakes, like the crisis actors smiling in front of cameras, same children being evacuated multiple times etc.? All that leads people to create conspiracy theories.

Well, precisely because of that. So that people would make all those conspiracy theories and sound like nutjobs to people who never question the news on TV. If someone was to find any hard evidence of false flag, he would simply be called a conspiracy nutjob.

Controlled conspiracy theories are their insurance policy.

Australians truly are the craziest people.
This isn't edited. I saw it when it came out. The dude was laughing and joking, not realizing the cameras were already rolling, then deep his deep breathing (An acting technique to get into character) and after his voice and demeanor were shaken and almost sobbing. He is DEFINITELY acting you fucking fuckaroo.

youtube.com/watch?v=qkbsXIWIPF8

that user has a good point.

any evidence that these clips and gifs ARENT edited?

fucking conspiritards, what lengths will they not go to? first they spit on the graves of those killed, and now they are editing footage to create gifs. you disgust me

I honestly can't tell in which direction this user is trying to be sarcastic and who he agrees with. The internet was a mistake. Fuck everyone outside my immediate bubble. Let me live a simple shitty life. Meme Magic and False Flags have ruined me.

so you have no evidence that the clips aren't edited. cool thanks for clearing that up

How do you go from this...

To this? And also change your name from Emilie to Madeline? And wear the exact same outfit?

There are so many people who think the story is not true. Show some footage from the inside and i will shut up about it.

Also the guy and his "wife" look like siblings.

thats not an argument.

to recap : asked for evidence supporting the claim that the footage is not edited

evidence has not been provided.

thanks

Oh. I see. No, I don't have any evidence to support your weird theory that is easily debunked. Just google the clip. Youtube has literally hundreds of videos about this and it was on mainstream news. There is literally zero evidence that it was edited. No one is saying it was edited aside from you. What the fuck are you talking about?

failure to provide evidence for your claim has been noted.

another recap for the thread :

-user suggests it is easy to edit footage

-conspiritard assures everyone it is not edited

-conspiritard is pressed for evidence supporting his assurances that it is not edited

-conspiritard cannot provide that evidence, and instead uses a series of logical fallacies to deflect responsibility from his original claim

You are literally saying that this clip, which no one has ever seriously suggested is faked or edited, and appeared on headline news is edited. And without looking up the easily verifiable proof of this, you ask people to prove to you that it is NOT edited in any way, when that would take you all of one quick search and see the original footage on the news and his press release.

You are the worst kind of person who doesn't understand that the burden of proof is on the conspiracy theorist and in this case, suggesting that the video has been edited IS the conspiracy theory. It hasn't you fucking jew. Just take a second out of your precious day, stop trolling and use the internet for something aside from shitposting and fapping to lolis.
youtube.com/watch?v=0JoeXAFBbpQ

One of you guys should storm the Sandy Hook with a weapon and demand answers, this also worked very well Pizzgate. You are all retards.

>You are literally saying that this clip, which no one has ever seriously suggested is faked or edited

reminder that conspiritards literally cannot even get past ONE sentence without resorting to falsehoods

Holy shit, these fake ass actors aren't even trying. Duping Delight everywhere. What kind of absolute sheep would actually buy this?

youtube.com/watch?v=d5oeY2MUYms

No. Redpill yourself on thumbnails first.

You don't count, friend.

It's ok Hans. I know you have been brainwashed and cucked for a few generations. I don't hold it against you but you need to be able to look at evidence objectively.