Why dont you have a beard Pol?

Only betas shave

I do. It's only 6 months old but I'm working on it

>Only betas shave
t. Mohammed Abdul Bin Ladadingdong

fire is very dangerous to beard and hair in general

But...the guy in the picture you posted looks incredibly 'beta'.

I have a beard about the same size as that one that I've been letting grow for about 8 years now.

Men have beards. Beards are sacred, and trimming is sinning.

I have to shave for work because the dust masks don't seal properly. It's that or wear a full face respirator.
It sucks. I'm 30 years old and learning how to shave. I hate the feeling of it, it's itchy as fuck and I think it looks bad.
But the pay is good.

But I do

lol found the nu male that can't grow a beard

Having a beard, with nothing else, has gotten me laid

Its life on easy mode

How about soldiers? Do we get a pass, almighty Beard Lord? By the way, who died and made you the fucking Beard Lord?

Beards are for numales going through a masculinity crisis.

Because nu-males grow beards

take your lumberjack pseudo masculinity back to /fa/

but most of the time it's nu-males who have beards
and whatever happened to function should define form?

Lol I have a job where expectations are to be clean and professional.

lol found the Mohammed Abdul Bin Ladadingdong

I bet you keep yourself looking pretty Vlad

only low test faggots hate beards, plus those shitty nu-beard shit.

my beard isnt shaved or trimmed, i just let it grow until i trim it

So you're cucked by your company is what you're saying

because I'm in the military.
>kill muslims every week
something something beta

Oh yeah, so alpha this guy is.

Why would evolution bless men with beards if they had not been sexually selected for?

You might as well cut your dick off

If you can grow a beard nature is doing you a favour, it's literally the same as a girl with big tits, it's a sexual signifier

If you aren't into the halo effect and all the benefits that come with it I don't know what to tell you

Right on brother

You/that person looks like a god damn moron

Ultramasculne!

Had a beard likely before you were shaving.

It has always been a nice and neatly trimmed beard not that beta cuck numale hurr look mom, I is a real man unkempt shit...

only insecure faggots have a beard, this is especially true in the current year with modern western european/north american males (i'm not only talking about nu-males), it's the only way your can express your masculinity in your cucked countries. in serbia every dude can grow a nice beard, so no one gives a fuck about big beards and people tend to be shave regularly.

Real alphas dont spend their time trying to look alpha

beard is more like pubic hair than tits, it's original purpose now mostly if not completely obsolete

Double cucked.

First by your company, then by the shaving cream and razor industry.

That beta either couldn't grow a beard or wasted time every day making himself look pretty for women

>with nothing else

What does this mean?

I started shaving my head when I went bald. Grew a beard so I don't look like a cancer patient.

>Finland

Shaving regularly takes time, and a significant amount of money as well.

So who's really taking their time to "look alpha"?

Well Pajeet would probably look worse clean shaven

That looks like a pic from a sears catalog...

>Receding/thinning hair, signs of babyface

He'd look like a total cuck without the beard. Beards are for ugly men to hide behind.

not an argument

No Finland pubic hair is like pubic hair.

Even worse for your analogy is everyone has pubic hair but only a small percentage of men have beards, and an even smaller percentage have good beards

Only a small percentage of women have nice tits, and only an even smaller percentage have nice big tits

Could just say you're a germaphobe like howie mandell.

>Real alphas dont spend their time trying to look alpha
wouldn't that make neckbeards the ultimate alphas?

>Mad about lacking testosterone...

>tfw half american indian
>tfw half cracker
>tfw no facial hair from my injun side
>tfw im 6'8 from my injun side

balances out i guess

I mean my beard alone has gotten me laid, no other variable changed yet my pussy increased

>only a small percentage of men have beards
anglos everyone

>Mad about lacking testosterone

have you even read my post, do you even know how serbs look like?

beards are only for 3 kind of people
1. Hobos
2. Muslims
3. Marxists
Me i am fortunatley do not belong to any of these groups.

Beards are for muslims and nu-males. How many models have you seen having beards? Don't forget women don't chase people with dick hair around their mouths.

fire is also dangerous to literally every other part of your body. is that your only argument?

I have a repectable job.

Really Alpha, OP.

there's a difference between putting yourself in the fire and a flame licking you setting your hair/beard on fire

Agree on that end. Read about a social experiment some vlogger fag did. On a rate my face type website he put up pics of his shaved face and a fully bearded face. Shaved face averaged a 5/10 and the beard brought him up to 7/10.

I'm 18 b-but it's starting to grow

if this happens it means your jawline is terrible, no joke

I have a nice jawline, I don't need a beard to hide shitty genetics like most beard-growing numales. Pic related is how you actually look.

A "respectable job" should allow facial hair as well. It just can't be the unkempt long mess of a terrorist beard like these numales seem to like.

So manly I would fuck him if I were gay.

Lucky I've got a beard if that were true

I feel like beards obscure my good looks.

Truth be told, if you had a bunch of men grow beards and put hats on them... they would all look pretty similar to each other.

You can actually see my face with no beard, and since I'm a handsome devil, I like showing it.

I bet he would fuck you if you were gay too.

I don't have a weak chin so I don't need to hide it behind faggot fluff.

Only betas obsess about facial hair on other men as a sign of manliness.

btw get a job you filthy hippy.

Outstanding, model male here folks.

This is kind of what I look like style wise and beard. Though I'm far right. My hair is long like a 80s metal guy though I'm a business man.
I'm 30+.
I hope the left isn't ruining nice suits and whimsical bowties now. Fuckers.

Pretty much this. What matters most is the intent behind it. If you grow a beard for the sole purpose of looking more manly, you're a total faggot. That said, I think the two extreme ends f the beard spectrum are the most redpilled, since all the numales hang out somewhere in the middle. Either go clean shaven or full mountain man.

I'm assuming you're still in college/university if you think that.

Any client facing role is going to have very strict grooming requirements. You absolutely cannot have a beard.

I save because i an military personel. Its is mandatory to save.

Also clean shaven guys are more likely to score with a uncucked girl.

because I evolved to not have facial or body hair. also because my face is too pretty to hide it

In America it's fine to have a beard and be a business man. It just can't look like shit.

I have a weak chin so I grow it out to about 1 inch but eventually shave once it gets too pubey. Trimming your beard is gay shit. Just let it grow or shave it off.

I'm 38, and strick grooming requirements, yes, not asinine no favial hair requirements.

That is a neat closely shaved and trimmed beard.

Because it's gross. I work with people who have beards and everything they eat and drink gets stuck in it

I can have a beard, but I preffer not to. For me it's that it's annoying to have all of that hair on my face.

I think he meant wear beards but I'm still not so sure it's a small percentage

>uncucked girl

what?

are you complaining about having free tinder in a time of need?

This

There is a huge difference in a neatly trimmed beard and a numale caveman unshaven beard.

I'd only grow a beard if I had a weak chin or I was a lumberjack. Otherwise, it is just unsanitary.

I'm no poser that needs a big beard and fake i smoke a pipe to feel manly. This guy in the pic is clearly almost shoking on that pipe that he probably bought the same day the pic was taken.

pipe smoking hipster BTFO
at least his face will help advance research in the field of bacterial science.

Of course I have a beard

When I try to grow it, it looks not so great. And I can only dream of mustache that don't look like withered grass. Any suggestions?.

Because women don't put out when I do.

"beard" is the term for a man who pretends to date a woman so she can hide the fact she is a lesbian.

reroll and hope you're not slavic next time

even if i dont shave i look like an incomplete poser

my face isnt even beard tier yet, it sucks either way. i have suspected i was assigned a man-child face

It gets in the way of me eating chicken tendies in peace.

Only hipsters that think their 6/10 gf "girl" is attractive and not a huge slut/waste of time/money grow beards. Not to mention getting tattoos to make themselves appear cooler.

Pro tip: tattoos aren't cool if everyone has them

Just switched to one of these about two weeks ago and holy shit what a difference.

I didn't believe the safety razor meme until I tried it. Plus, it is kind of fun now to lather up the creme in your bowl, apply it with the badger brush, then shave nice, close, and precisely with the safety razor.

And you can buy a pack of 10 blades for like $4.

I know this is a """manly""" beardfag thread but some of us have real, professional jobs that we must go to every day.

Itchy as fuck.

Also my bitch used to complain about my beard when i hurting her when i kissed her.

Eventually I just said fucked it and shaved it off.

Leafs typically grow beards to hide their weak chins.

Every nu-male beta cuck that I know has a beard like pic related. I shave everyday because I'm not a dirty loose NEET (read: NiggEr likE parasiTe) that doesn't work for a living and needs to look respectable.

Sheeeeit

How shit must you guys be at your jobs that a beard makes you unemployed or unable to attract clients

Babyface low test detected

any advice of shaving? my face always gets one small area full of pimples the next days if i shave, but only if i shave against the grain

i tried everything always the same result, just this one spot. In the end i'am not clean shaven only half

It's patchy as fuck

And ginger

I mean, what the fuck. Dark brown hair, ginger beard. Why has Kek forsaken me?

I can't grow one unless scraggly patchy white trash beard is in style.

what kind of razor is that a merkur? what brand is yours?

Because people with beards look like cunts. The same as people who where hats or sunglasses for fashion purposes instead of practical reasons.