Trump was bad for Sup Forums

Anyone else find it kind of ironic just how bad Trump was for Sup Forums? Sup Forums is fucking unrecognizable from what it was even two years ago, let alone what it was 4 or 6 years ago, all because of 15 year old alt-reddit cancer streamed in from Sup Forums and reddit looking for the latest "dank memes" and wanting to battle the "SJWs." I've seen it said here a thousand times that this is a good thing, that shit like the embarrassing outburst of autism that was GamerGate or the fucking bizarre meme culture that sprang up around Trump's campaign are simply the first step to "redpilling the normies." The problem is that these faggots now outnumber people who have been here for more than a year, who don't say cringey shit like "fpbp" because they miss the fucking upvote button, people who don't think that "hating SJWs and feminists, and nothing else" is the fucking redpill. Go back the r/le_donald or put a fucking bullet in your mouth, whatever's easier.

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/180640/
exhentai.org/g/1002736/48389d7f57/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kool

15 year olds wanted someone in the White House on the same intelligence and maturity level as them

>Sup Forums is fucking unrecognizable from what it was even two years ago,

And we all know who to blame is.

fpbp

im going to be that fag and ask for source

I'm gonna need to dissuade you from that fap my friend...

You just won the internets. Have an upboat, kind sir.

Why?

It looks like a trap, but I don't care anymore

I'M TRYING TO SAVE YOUR SOUL GODDAMNIT!!!!! JUST LET IT GO!!!!

back to Sup Forums fag

nhentai.net/g/180640/

You're spot on OP. Reddit crossposting newcunts have ruined this board - just look at all the pointless generals aka subreddits.

Let me go to the darkness, brah.

I posted it for you brah...go with christ...

Yeah it's kinda awful. It reminds me of Chanology or Anonymoose that attracted tons of internet tough guy looking for validation.
Eventually the need for order as these movement grews wasn't fit for the anonymous nature of Sup Forums so they got hijacked by reddit/forums/SA users looking for internet fame.
Doesn't change that Sup Forums is currently cancerous with everyone wanting to do great things (from the internet, not in real life) and thus, accuse every thread not about their specific crusade (pizzagate, clinton foundation or whatever is the flavour of the month) of sliding their รด so important thread (I remember people accusing Austrian elections thread of sliding the board).
exhentai.org/g/1002736/48389d7f57/

there's truth in what you say

but in reality Trump wasn't bad for Sup Forums

so much as Sup Forums was good for Trump

>a stupid political board on taiwaneese throat singing forum is more important than my country's being a decent man loving his country instead of a blood sucking vampire.

Thanks, man.

This is going to be fun.

Though this is true, who cares.

I've been coming here for years just to laugh, talk and hear opinions and though they've mostly been shit ones but a lot have stuck with me.

Sup Forums has never been perfect and that's what you get when you allow everyone to say whatever the fuck they want, and in the end, that's the beauty of it.

Don't take this Chinese Cartoon board created by a literal jewish cuuck, sold to a Jap who sells your information to data miners too seriously.

>belittling a revolutionary we've all been waiting for because m-muh reddit
Fuck off, liberal.

This.

>JIDF shill detected

Nice try, Shlomo

So you're one of the New Germans I see?

I don't find it ironic in the slightest. JIDF has tried to co-opt and destroy Sup Forums since its creation and always sucked at it. Then they launched gaymercancer, which cleared out the intelligent, well-read old guard and replaced them with angry, retarded child virgins from /r9k/ and shitposters from facebook. Then trump's shills from reddit flowed in like a trillion gallons of raw sewage. Just thank the kike's wargod that most of them fucked off after the election and we can have a bit of breathing room.

No, I am one of the oldfags and I am happy that you stormfags get less and less each day and that Sup Forums returns to its original form.

This is a completely bullshit ordering of events obviously written by a newshit. The term redpill was OLD Sup Forums. Faggot angry virgins only started really using it on nu/pol/ after gaymercancer killed the site.

Also, anyone who has ever said the following:

>Moot's a SJW!
>Moot's a jew (unironically)!
>Moot was responsible for gaymercancer!

Is a paid shill or a newshit piece of cancer. Period.

>Once a christian board
FUCKING IMPLYING. This is also a newfaggot lie. The christshits came in about three separate waves - all of which were repelled after the user base got sick of them replying with fucking hats to everything and lowering the level of discussion on Sup Forums to pure retardation, until the last backlash was interrupted mid-swing by gaymercancer. The rest is history. And by "history" I mean cancer.

>FUCKING IMPLYING. This is also a newfaggot lie.

Exactly. Those who claim Sup Forums is a stormfag or a Christian board are idiots.

Or fucking paid liars. There are a lot of god damned shills on this board now. They're probably the majority of posters at this point. Mostly trump's. But there are all kinds. Mostly the others are pro-government like CIA or corporate shills. Planned Parenthood and Monsanto are two that come to mind. Monsanto hasn't been active in a while, but you still see PP's "abortion is good for killing niggers" bullshit every so often.

>Shilling this hard

It's okay Ahmed, I know that your repressed sexual desires for German girls are unrequited, but it's good that you're here shitposting as an outlet for your sexual emergencies rather than raping them. I will promise you though, the Jews will not leave Syria alone if you shill for them, they'e lying to you.

>I will promise you though, the Jews will not leave Syria alone if you shill for them, they'e lying to you.
What the fuck are you talking about you dumb kike-loving piece of shit? Your emperor cheeto has a fucking raging micro-hardon for jews.

JIDF Handbook Chapter 17, Clause 11b

>Implying I'm a Trumpcuck

I like Trump, but I recognize he's a Jew puppet on foreign policy. At least he loves America and wants to actually do something about the shitskin invasion, unlike you. Better than Hillcunt.

This is how cancerous of a shill you are. You must've spammed a buzzword like CTR or "cuck" because you were filtered before you began. Good riddance to evil garbage.

>no lolberatarions
>bad

lolok

Redditors ruin everything so I'm honestly not surprised. That and Donald Trump completely fucked up the board's dynamics

I particularly love how much jewish banker cock is sucked on this board now. It's truly unbelievable this is Sup Forums.

Spotted the newfag

that being said, I do miss moot

Moot haters have always been cancer.

yeah, the election was pretty fun, but all these retards who refuse to leave are not
fuck the_donald and fuck every retard journalist that mentioned Sup Forums or pepe

>every retard journalist that mentioned Sup Forums or pepe
No, this was necessary contrition for Sup Forums allowing this cancer to infest itself.

Sure thing, CTR.

DO YOU HAVE A STICK UP YOUR ASS?

if the mods would ENFORCE THE FUCKING RULES.

but they don't they leave this place to fester because they don't care about the rules and want us to stay here.

MAGA!