Is it in women's nature to act like degenerate sluts all the time?

Is it in women's nature to act like degenerate sluts all the time?

Other urls found in this thread:

ethikapolitika.org/2014/08/19/civilizations-sex/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you wouldn't be crying about it if you were getting some fag

No, and if you think I'm wrong, you're a retard who knows fuck all about women.

t. blue balled virgin

Choosy females is a bonafide biological phenomenon
They're unarguably most degenerate when they're in their prime, so it probably has something to do with the perception of self-worth

The better question is what's wrong with your perception of self-worth that you aren't sexually benefiting from this?

Then what's causing it?

huh. implying he's right?

Their only job in life is to have children and have no other value than pussy and womb so probably yes.

They're not sluts; they're normal. He's just upset because he's so fugly even "sluts" won't touch him.

yes.

most women evolved to be sluts, few evolved to be completely loyal.

they had to justify in their brains that it was okay to take the conquering tribes cock and have their children while their previous children had their heads bashed in.

No. You should hate degeneracy itself, not women.

bet that slut posted this on normiebook like
>OMG everyone look at my new washing machine!!

I'm a bartender. Just got home from my shift.

OP, YES.

Is your mom acting like a degenerate ?

If you're interested in seeing more google the 'one finger selfie challenge'

Why are you such a bitter autist? Let women have their fun while their young, like you haven't been doing hehe

Yes. I used to believe no, but have been proven wrong by every women I meet

It comes down to wanting attention. Daddy issues

Maybe. You definitively argue like a woman though.

Yes, that's why we used to shame whores and sluts, to keep these cunts in line.

you fags should join isis if you hate women so much

You argue like an adult virgin.

Pretty much. Reminds me of when I was in my teen years. Church had these "true love waits" bracelets. The who wore them were literally the biggest sluts in my small town. Their parents were either too stupid or naive to know it. My mom wanted me to marry one of them "good" girls. I passed and married a redhead I met in college. She wasn't a virgin but she was Mother Theresa compared to those sluts.

If you mean sluttiness, that's more to your perception. No woman can be a slut "all the time" being a slut requires a degree of social status, and to be a slut, you have to remain social. Building off of that, not every woman has a social group to be slutty to. Third, despite there being a seeming increase in sluttiness and degeneracy, it's more likely you're more easily exposed to that behavior via the internet, a place where things you never thought you would find would be found there. The internet makes actual sluts more accessible, easier to locate, and gives them a greater platform to be a slut which gives you a confirmation bias. Now I won't disagree that there are sluts, but all women are not sluts. Sluttiness itself is a product of disenfranchised, hypersexualized youth looking for an identity. Some youths turn out fine, while others prefer gaining attention through exploiting human sexuality, probably as a desperate cry for validation, if nothing else.

What if I am?

>well guess what ? You're a VUHRJEN
Friendly reminder that you have to be 18+ to post on this site

>why won't women fuck me!!! they're such sluts!

Please, go back to your containment board

No. They are bombarded by (((media))) giving them wild ideas.

My GF drives me nuts some times with her personality, but she hates (((them))) and mistrusts minorities.

There is no "perfect" woman Sup Forums but there are lots of good ones still out there.

I don't honestly believe what I posted, btw
Thinking ~50% of people are inherently degenerate is retarded

I do think the social perception of modesty has shifted, but I won't fault women alone for that

If men didn't reward those kind of behaviours in the first place, it would happen less.

pretty much, yeah. They're naturally inclined to hypergamy and instant gratification. Particularly true in this era of unlimited internet dating meat market and consequence-free 'safe' sex.

Women's true nature is literally why our ancestors invented arraigned marriages and strict monogamy. Modern civilization wouldn't have been possible without them.

Do you know that the sexual revolution is literally the death knell for every transcendent culture throughout history?
It's true: literally every culture that has ever risen to political hegemony has had highly restrictive monogamy so women's sexuality had no effect on partnering and men could be free to re-direct their mate attracting energies into productive societal goals.

Put simply: If all your men have a slice of trim at home and aren't thinking about trying to get their dick sucked 24/7 it's amazing what they can get done.

Dissolution of strict monogamy universally leads a culture to downfall as they either break up from internal anarchy or are overtaken by outside invaders who have more strict sexual morality.
The problem is that women's biological programming is 10,000 years out of date. The 'alpha' qualities that attract women (especially women who've already had multiple partners) are the opposite of the qualities that benefit society.

Quite frankly, modern society was built on the backs of delayed-gratification "sex isn't that important" "beta" males. Women's biological programming is 10,000 years out of date. Women's natural tenancy to ignore productive "beta" males in favor of fighting over a few "alphas" has toppled countless empires. Because being 'Alpha' and constantly measuring dicks and competing for women's fickle attraction just takes away from your ability to contribute to society.

ethikapolitika.org/2014/08/19/civilizations-sex/

Women want attention, and as long as the easiest way to get it is to show as much body as possible, they will stick to this way.
Only way to break this circle is for us men to stop like degenerates ourselves...but as long as there are weakminded faggits whose only joy in life is pussy I think our culture is headed to a nice crash landing.

Give a dog a treat for bitting your hand, it will do it again.

Listen here buddy, I'm still waiting for a normal argument and/or statement other than "ur a virgin" that we can discuss as adult human beings. Are you mature enough to do that ?

Only white women do this shit.

Deep down, behind all the fake smiles and makeup, there is a cum slut waiting to come out.

>Church had these "true love waits" bracelets. The who wore them were literally the biggest sluts in my small town.
I thought this was just a meme kek. It's the pretending that's upsetting desu.

What is this instagram fad called?

I can't believe this shit has spread outside of that one fucktard doing it on Sup Forums

Women know men are only interested in their holes. They all know very well that they're useless otherwise.

Then you guys get all shocked when they flaunt the fact that they have holes.

You're the real morons.

Get your wife fucked, you cuck.

Fair enough, on the topic of perceptions, perhaps I'm wrong about Sup Forumsacks who post these threads.

isnt this the exact kind of natural selection that you want?

Just wait until your daughter turns into a whore. You wont talk shit then will you faggot.

Wouldn't such immodest grab of her torso considered sexual assault in US ?

True as it gets. My friends and I all had a good laugh at the ignorant parents of these hoes.

noice

You will find a virgin girlfriend to wife but to get there you need to be a better person and get out in the world.

Biggest white pill of all time. Don't be negative and don't accept any less if you truly want the best.

People hate you for your standards? Wave them away.

They want attention, because they only exist for sex and nothing else. Sex is the only thing truly important to them.

>Definition of a slut: a woman who has sex with everyone except OP

>being a literal fucking retard
why am i surprised?

this

bitter cuck bois blown the fuck out

>Women know men are only interested in their holes. They all know very well that they're useless otherwise.
That's not true though. Most guys really want a gf they like as a person. In addition to that I mean.
But women get a lot of attention just because they're women, and they thrive on that. They don't want to give that up usually.

>Zero arguments
>A fucking leaf

Why am I *not* surprised?

Read the text of the post.

TL;DR : Traits women fight over: good for their offspring in cavemen times. Traits women universally ignore: Much better for society. Men at one time figured this out, that's why monogamy and arranged marriage was a thing.

it's in my nature to be a degenerate animal
be my shepard Sup Forums

It stopped being natural a long time ago senpai. You like civilization don't you?

The Doors summed it up best 50 years ago

>Women seem wicked when you're unwanted

>all those assflustered females ITT trying to apply their tribal social tactics and use social ostracization by shaming the OP and calling him an autistic virgin for being insulted by his post

lmao, poetry

Daily reminder that the replies that this thread is getting didn't exist on Sup Forums up to about 2013, and the only reason they exist is because we've been invaded by females due to this site's popularity spike. If you were here during 06-07, when the site was 99% males, you'd instantly notice the abnormality of such threads by a simple comparison of how the exact same threads were getting close to no negative responses once and everyone agreed on them, while they're nothing but negativity and buttfrustrated insults nowadays.

>You argue like an adult virgin
Social attacks and no argument to be found. This smells like the post of a roastie.

no since she needs to find a suitable man to protect her while they're pregnant and bring their child resources

however it is in mans nature to simply spread his seed as widely as possible :^)

Imagine if you could walk into any bar and there was heaps of women and they would all work their asses off to try to take you home and fuck you.

Every weekend would be Christmas. Who wouldnt be thrilled to have that?

Who cares if woman are sluts? It's a fucking social contract between men and woman. Have what they desire or stop bitching

>tips my fedora
>where did all these qt's itt come from??

I love it. I really love it, all the blue-pilled degenerates are celebrating primal hierarchy.

The killing will start very soon.

You want to be surprised? How about triggered?

Yes, all women are sluts. No man has ever cheated on his wife. All the posters in this thread definitely aren't angsty involuntarily celibate virgins. All counter arguments stem from vile women themselves.

>all these fags defending degeneracy

Why?

Feminist detected

pussy owns

Maybe it's not lack of self-worth and more lack of skill. Many males raised without fathers, for instance, never learn to counterbalance female influence with classic male domains such as impulse control and wind up feminised to the point of never really making heads nor tails of anything involving pussy. Even a person with perfectly healthy self-esteem could be left wanting for the ability to phrase or channel their desires in a beneficial faction.

it all isnt so bad if you're a sav

>posting women with one arm
>not showing face

What do you mean by this?

>faction
*fashion

biological imperative

This desu.

They're probably on a short leash by a vagina jew.

Yeah. If they're gonna come here at all for whatever reason they should stop this crap.

But the misogyny here is a bit much sometimes though. When it gets really hateful it's disburting desu. I don't mind extreme sexism kek, but the hate is wrong. Women are the most readily controlled by society and the media, etc. It's ridiculous how you can't really say this anymore. This is some doublethink type shit.

But I could understand why some might want to speak out against the hate because THERE ARE some autists here developing really weird attitudes towards women and they're clearly out of touch with reality and you can't really argue with them, they just need to get out more.

Others aren't being serious and are just venting though. It's nice to have a place to do this.

>have what they desire
All well and good, but what they desire is nothing short of immaculate divinity

Very few men can even come close to it, which leaves out like 80% of men in the cold

It's literally seduction of the fittest now, whoever is strongest gets to have sex and whoever is even slightly below the golden standard all women have are treated less than human.

(PART ONE)
i was on my phone, wasn't about to have a real argument. on my computer now so here we go:
>pretty much, yeah. They're naturally inclined to hypergamy and instant gratification. Particularly true in this era of unlimited internet dating meat market and consequence-free 'safe' sex.
so are men. hypergamy and instant gratification are human nature. no shit they are, too, a human's goal is to get as much food (incl. fat, salt, sugar, etc) as possible and to pass on our genes as much as we can. that's just darwinism at work
>Women's true nature is literally why our ancestors invented arraigned marriages and strict monogamy. Modern civilization wouldn't have been possible without them.
[Citation needed]
>Do you know that the sexual revolution is literally the death knell for every transcendent culture throughout history?
you're implying that opulence kills civilisation. this has been argued many times and never with proof, always with examples only. what about china? 5,000 years and they're going strong. what about japan? you can't say that those two countries (well china maybe) aren't opulent. what about mongolia? you can't say that mongolia IS opulent, either
>It's true: literally every culture that has ever risen to political hegemony has had highly restrictive monogamy so women's sexuality had no effect on partnering and men could be free to re-direct their mate attracting energies into productive societal goals.
literally what is mongolia
literally what is rome
literally what is greece
>Dissolution of strict monogamy universally leads a culture to downfall as they either break up from internal anarchy or are overtaken by outside invaders who have more strict sexual morality.
i'd like to see your logic behind this
>The problem is that women's biological programming is 10,000 years out of date.
as mentioned earlier, it's exactly as out of date as men's. instant gratification and hypergamy is human nature for men and women.

No really, you don't understand.

YOUR SOCIETY HAS NO FUTURE.

YOU.
ARE.
ALL.
DOOMED.

>that woman
Why do people do this?

Easy there Ahmed.

There's many ways the west could survive. Just not the way it's currently on.

(PART TWO)
>The 'alpha' qualities that attract women (especially women who've already had multiple partners) are the opposite of the qualities that benefit society.
such as confidence and dominance? explain to me how confidence and dominance are the opposite of qualities that benefit society. if you're dominant and confident, you'll be able to attract almost any woman. except dominance and confidence are qualities opposite of what beta cucks who hate women have.
>Put simply: If all your men have a slice of trim at home and aren't thinking about trying to get their dick sucked 24/7 it's amazing what they can get done.
oops, i think i missed this one
if you're not a beta, you won't be thinking about getting your dick sucked 24/7. you'll be perfectly comfortable in your own skin whether or not you can pull a woman, and you'll be able to focus your energy regardless. married men still need to put effort into a marriage. the marriages that fail are the marriages where the man or woman (or both) just get fat and stop trying to keep each other happy.
if you're not a complete beta cuckold you'll be able to focus on things that aren't women. you'll be fine if you get laid and fine if you don't.
>Put simply: If all your men have a slice of trim at home and aren't thinking about trying to get their dick sucked 24/7 it's amazing what they can get done.
the mindset of "sex isn't that important" is an alpha mindset, it's part of an abundance mentality. if you have 5 cents, losing it will be a big deal to you. if you have 10 dollars, 5 cents won't matter so much. the same thing applies to the idea of getting laid. if you show a decent amount of confidence and dominance, you won't have an issue getting laid, so it won't bother you if you don't get laid for a while.
>Women's biological programming is 10,000 years out of date.
so the programming of men
character limit reached again god damn it

PART THREE
>Women's natural tenancy to ignore productive "beta" males in favor of fighting over a few "alphas" has toppled countless empires.

>productive
>beta
pick one
>Because being 'Alpha' and constantly measuring dicks and competing for women's fickle attraction just takes away from your ability to contribute to society.
taking your self-worth from others (ie dick measuring) is a complete beta mindset

don't toss around words like "beta" and "alpha" if you don't even know what they mean you fucking moron
i'll make it easy for you, here:
betas subtract value (eg monetary, social, etc)
alphas add value

Your incel mgtow REEEEEEEEEEEEEing has finally gitten tiresome over the years and is not getting anyone anywhere

fuck off back to your board

LOOK AT ME ... LOOK AT ME!!

VALIDATE ME

Basically.
As long as they're mating to what they perceive as alpha males and they're sure of their child's upbringing.
Never forget a woman will always be 100% sure the child is hers, which is the most important thing in reproduction, knowing who is the father is not needed.

Jeez fucking finally, someone said it

>Many males raised without fathers, for instance, never learn to counterbalance female influence

This is true. Additionally, sites where females can get mass-messaged by starved guys (like every social media) boost their ego to the extent that they develop super-inflated egos that drive them to only go for close-to-perfection and use anything less than that as a fallback line they can revert to temporarily to recover and go for perfection once again. The guys without a father figure are not only not perfection, but they're so far away from it that they aren't even in the fallback line. If such people could get laid with no problem a couple of decades ago, they no longer can due to how social media allows women to employ more filters. They're left in a black hole of virginity where they can't improve due to experience being required to obtain experience, and if there wasn't any type of a figure to provide them at least a little boost for it during their development (as other males have had), there's probably no rescue, or it would require massive efforts.

>hypergamy and instant gratification are human nature.
no, they are mostly female nature. Yes, some men naturally attempt to sow seed far and wide but they are as destructive to society as hypergamous women. But men literally created a system to eliminate this primal hierarchy and constant struggle for mate's fickle attraction so society could benefit from all that previously wasted energy. Someone had the good sense to make monogamy and delayed gratification the norm. It was the patriarchy.

>you're implying that opulence kills civilisation. (sic)
>[Citation needed]
no, I'm directly saying that 'sexual revolution' aka women's destruction of monogamy kills civilization. This is always followed closely by women achieving social 'equality' and reaching offices previously reserved to men (professors, politicians etc). This is another harbinger of doom for said civilization. Also [Citation needed] was literally at bottom of post:
>ethikapolitika.org/2014/08/19/civilizations-sex/

It's because of Feminism. Women who grew up in the aftermath of the bullshit that was spewed got the idea that their worth was based on them being female, instead of what they can do for people as a female.

Instead of seeing worth in making a man happy (since, you know, he works his ass off to keep HER happy), she sees worth in pleasing herself.

Years of constant booze, drugs, and sex, has completely ruined any sense of loyalty they had. Now, they probably can't even imagine stopping their regime of binge drinking, club dancing, grinding, bathroom sex, cigarettes, and even more booze because they need to commit to one, single guy who might not be down for that.

>Then you guys get all shocked
They know that it's their purpose, but they could at least TRY to have something else going for them, you know, like we kinda have to?

r9k getting blown out

>no, they are mostly female nature. Yes, some men naturally attempt to sow seed far and wide but they are as destructive to society as hypergamous women
literally darwinism. how are they harmful to society?
> But men literally created a system to eliminate this primal hierarchy and constant struggle for mate's fickle attraction so society could benefit from all that previously wasted energy.
men who waste energy on this are not confident in their ability to attract. men who are not confident in their ability to attract will continue not to attract due to their lack of confidence.
>Someone had the good sense to make monogamy and delayed gratification the norm. It was the patriarchy.
except for when you're wrong
>mongols
>greeks
>romans
>khwarezmian shahs
these are civilisations where men could have more than one wife, and they were all incredibly rich and powerful civilisations. your argument really falls apart when you question it.
>no, I'm directly saying that 'sexual revolution' aka women's destruction of monogamy kills civilization.
[Citation needed]
>This is always followed closely by women achieving social 'equality' and reaching offices previously reserved to men (professors, politicians etc).
[Citation needed]
>Also [Citation needed] was literally at bottom of post:
yeah except it was retarded and wrong "HURR DURR ALL HUMAN BEHAVIOUR FALLS INTO 2 CATEGORIES"
it assumes that sexual energy gets redirected when you're denied it, which it doesn't. the fact is that if you're denied pussy, all you'll think about is pussy. it's like air -- the only time it matters is when you're not getting any.

if you weren't a total beta then this would all be pretty fucking obvious to you. you're american so the issue is probably just that you're fat as fuck and nobody would touch you with a 10ft pole.

Hey I was able to do that

It's our fault m8 they all crave attention because apparently were not giving it to them. It an inverse affect to the rise of the Beta

m8 you need to lift a bit more than your cock out of bed.

>Is it in women's nature to act like degenerate sluts all the time?

Yes.

this "one finger challenge" or how it is called should be pretty easily be manipulated to a "two fingers in challenge" and we get some nice nudes out of it.

I thought you were a roastie at first, but now I realize you're actually just read too much TRP.

The problem with TRP is that they got too busy trying teach eachother how to efficiently bang sluts and forgot any big picture applications. Plus then the whole board ironically de-volved into a primitive hierarchy where guys competed to prove how they were the most "Alpha" and "Redpilled"

Case in point: you just spent two full posts twisting the definition of "Alpha" into "anything I think is good and will get me laid" and then trying to imply that you're Alpha. Meanwhile "beta" is also incorrectly used as a catchall for qualities you wish to imply are inferior.
e.g.
>betas subtract value (eg monetary, social, etc); alphas add value

Give me a break with some of this TRP propeganda:
>you'll be perfectly comfortable in your own skin whether or not you can pull a woman
No man is comfortable if he can't pull a woman. that's why women immediately default to 'virgin' the same way men would call woman a slut. It's the key/lock thing again.

>abundance mentality
Great to have if you want to play musical chairs with partners. Why settle for one if you can always find another.
>the marriages that fail are the marriages where the man or woman (or both) just get fat and stop trying to keep each other happy.
Hence monogamy: Make people get married as virgins and then make it taboo and distasteful to break a marriage so both partners have a lifelong case of severe scarcity mentality. Oh look marriages actually last now.